Bigg Boss Season 5

Gulaabo Sapera watches BB only for Akash !

Posted: 12 years ago
From Somewhere through someone i got that after getting out of Big Boss, Gulaabo Sapera watches this show only for Akashdeep Sahegal . According to her , Akashdeep is nice human-being and the Most genuine house member of Big Boss whom she wants to see " Winner of this Season?" After getting out of Big Boss Gulaabo started watching this show only when Akashdeep made a grand entry and only for him She still following this Show. She wishes him Good luck

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree421 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sky is Sky...above all the stars πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: sree421

Sky is Sky...above all the stars😊

he is tastefull and super entertainer but others are tasteless and monotonous.
Originally posted by: Freaking.Buzzof

sky is the limit for him,he rox.

agree. HE IS THE BEST HOUSEMATE.
crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonamona

From Somewhere through someone i got that after getting out of Big Boss, Gulaabo Sapera watches this show only for Akashdeep Sahegal . According to her , Akashdeep is nice human-being and the Most genuine house member of Big Boss whom she wants to see " Winner of this Season?" After getting out of Big Boss Gulaabo started watching this show only when Akashdeep made a grand entry and only for him She still following this Show. She wishes him Good luck

thats coz she wasnt comfy with other inmates..n i dunno if sky entered the house while gulaabo was still there...she mst b enjoying his habit of 'blasting' other inmates πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: tere_mere

</div>
<div>
thats coz she wasnt comfy with other inmates..n i dunno if sky entered the house while gulaabo was still there...she mst b enjoying his habit of 'blasting' other inmates πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

His habits make show entertaining .I LOVE MY DARLING
Shunny thumbnail
Entertaining is what Symonds gave us last few days, not some cheap sadakchap named Sky who can only entertain through disgusts and inhumanity.
crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shunny

Entertaining is what Symonds gave us last few days, not some cheap sadakchap named Sky who can only entertain through disgusts and inhumanity.

completely agree on this! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by: Shunny

Bhai ,everyone has a choice! WE LIKE SKY, YOU , SYMOND.