Bigg Boss Season 5

Siddharth's "OOO" expression in the pool.

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
What do you think of his "ooo" expression in the pool while fighting with Sky. πŸ˜†

Sky was like, yeh tera khandani expression hai. 🀣 OMG, I totally got lost in my own hysteria. ROFL!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/jutte-se-marunga-tujhe-day-73-sneak-peek-1-3255.html#top

Originally posted by: Habeeba_d

dont remember,picture??

crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desi_IFer1

What do you think of his "ooo" expression in the pool while fighting with Sky. πŸ˜†

Sky was like, yeh tera khandani expression hai. 🀣 OMG, I totally got lost in my own hysteria. ROFL!!!

i dint like what sky said then..he was referring to it that sid resembles his mom when he makes that face...m sure we all resemble our parents in gud n bad ways..if someone makes fun of that..its sick. 🀒
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Originally posted by: tere_mere

i dint like what sky said then..he was referring to it that sid resembles his mom when he makes that face...m sure we all resemble our parents in gud n bad ways..if someone makes fun of that..its sick. 🀒

No he did not. He said yeh tera khandani look hai, which means everyone in his khandan has that expression or look on their faces.

It could be anywhere from Sid's great grandpa to his own great grandchildren. He did not target Sid's parents.
Right.One thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: desi_IFer1

What do you think of his "ooo" expression in the pool while fighting with Sky. 

πŸ˜† How did that look cross your mind out of a sudden??? Sid looked like a cartoon with that "khandani" look in the middle of a fight! πŸ˜†
Habeeba_d thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hehehe, Sid looks like a cartoon all the time, atleast sky is original how ever that may be. But this sid he keeps copy off anyone he gets close to, right no w he is deserted so he is acting like Andrew lol 
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sid was looking like idiot with that expressionπŸ˜† 
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Right.One

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† How did that look cross your mind out of a sudden??? Sid looked like a cartoon with that "khandani" look in the middle of a fight! πŸ˜†

Bas ainwayee.. πŸ˜‰ All the youth icon does is, SLEEP, EAT, DRINK, AND DO BATHROOM BUSINESS.. ACCORDING TO SKY!! πŸ˜ƒ

So I guess, why not comment on his khandani looks also. The "OOO" look... πŸ˜†
hahahhahaha sky ne kahan mera nakhun bhe tjhe se accha dekhta hain!!!!!🀣
who forget chaadi utar ke chappal se maronga

press ke saamne maronga aur tjhe press wale bhe marenge !!!!!!🀣
Edited by annamunna - 12 years ago