possible track that could reunite RaYa

ratheesh1993 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I hope all remeber the new ward priya wanted to inagurate in which was named after Ram's parents and his father's statue was installed there. I think the inaguration track would melt Ram and pave way for their reunion. What do u feel?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadffi thumbnail

Hmmm,u r right...

And when Ram come to know that Priya was not saying him wrong,but just asking abt Apeksha...😔

Anusha.V thumbnail
ya 
may be u are right
this is the only way to reunite
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This track could once again prove the point to Ram that Priya loves and cares for him unlike his mercenary family...Yes, definately  this track would bring them closer😃
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: avivakirk

This track could once again prove the point to Ram that Priya loves and cares for him unlike his mercenary family...Yes, definately  this track would bring them closer😃

Yes lets hope so..Def Ram will realise, albeit with Vikram's advice, that Priya really thinks and wishes for his welfare from the heart rather than the heartless shallow family he thinks of his own... 
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maris08

Yes lets hope so..Def Ram will realise, albeit with Vikram's advice, that Priya really thinks and wishes for his welfare from the heart rather than the heartless shallow family he thinks of his own... 

Have u  noticed these days his fixation about Nuts his daughter has lessened? He broke up his engagement with Priya over Kartik's slapping incident...The same person does not even call up his chooti..His hesitation in cancelling his honeymoon shows that he is slowly being weaned from his family.
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agreed...
THIS TRACK WILL HELP THEM TO KNOW EACH BETTER.

BUT FOR ME THEY ARE 'NEVER' APART FROM EACH OTHER... COME MAY WHAT...:)