Bigg Boss Season 5

Salman in BB house! (Page 6)

MoodyFoodie IF-Rockerz
MoodyFoodie
MoodyFoodie

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CunningLinguist

Originally posted by VAZ2011

Situations change, time change and so do people. He did all these mistakes but I guess he has grown up since and we should respect that. He is doing so much social work and also known as the most generous celebrity in the bollywood. We shouldnt take that credit away from him.. AS fas as SRK thing goes, it SRK who made a lewd comment on him and aishwarya in a party, obviously it was something that Salman can not forgive. Ash is no saint, she was regretting her decision to be with Salman since he wasnt giving hits at the time so she wanted to move on to next successful actor read Vicek Oberoi so she used everything in her power to shut him off...

The extent that people go to defend a criminal is disgusting.  The guy killed a human being, this is not a "mistake", it's a monumental f**k up, he is responsible for causing the death of an innocent person, and he has not yet been punished for this heinous crime, if he had run over one of your loved ones, you wouldn't be defending him, think about what you're saying.

Doing social work does not, and will not erase his crimes, this is not a balance sheet where you take $100 from one side, and then add it to the other side, doing social work will not bring back the person he killed, however, punishing him for his crime will bring justice to the victim and his family, but we all know that will never happen in India, a country rampant with corruption.

Aishwarya herself has admitted that Salman used to beat her, he is a violent possessive person, she left him because of the physical and emotional abuses that he inflicted on her, and not because he was giving a flops LOL.. nice spin you tried to put on there, but you are deluded if you really think that was the case. 

very well said..Clap
salman can't wash his sins by doing social work...we all know what kind of a person he isAngry

CunningLinguist IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetychoo

VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged

No I wouldnt be OK! I will never forget but I will still forgive, not for his sake but for my own sake. Lesser the baggage better it be. For his crimes he should carry the guilt why me?? I will be sadden for my loved one's unexpected departing cos of some rich brat.

About your comment, its easier said then done. When life throws such surprises on ur face then only you feel the heat. Its very easy to sit and talk hypothetically...

So what you're saying is that you would be ok if the killer got away with killing your loved one, and you would have no problems with him not facing justice, well whatever floats your boat, but easier said then done. ;)

But then, why should we not hold the same standard for everyone?, we should let rapists and peodophiles off the hook as well, as long as they give charity, I guess that would make it ok. Wacko

My dear arent you confusing crime happened unintentionally in a spur of moment and pretty well planned heinous crimes...If our judicial runs by your thought process then we should have death penality for petty theft, rape and murders...we cant compare one crime to another...so what do you say if you kill in self defense, then also you should be punished...again here not talking about Salman's issue just commenting on your post!
aaru19 Senior Member
aaru19
aaru19

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
cool... hope he gives a dose to them all...Clap especially sky,amar,sunny n shonali...Confused
CunningLinguist IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetychooVAZ2011

aakash1234 Senior Member
aakash1234
aakash1234

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged

No I wouldnt be OK! I will never forget but I will still forgive, not for his sake but for my own sake. Lesser thebaggagebetter it be. For his crimes he should carry the guilt why me?? I will be sadden for my loved one's unexpected departing cos of some rich brat.

About your comment, its easier said then done. When life throws such surprises on ur face then only you feel the heat. Its very easy to sit and talk hypothetically...

So what you're saying is that you would be ok if the killer got away with killing your loved one, and you would have no problems with him not facing justice, well whatever floats your boat, but easier said then done. ;)

But then, why should we not hold the same standard for everyone?, we should let rapists and peodophiles off the hook as well, as long as they give charity, I guess that would make it ok. Wacko

nailed it.. absolutely.. now back to the show.. if the whole show is about how people react when kept in a house for 90 days with strangers, why is Salman teaching them how to behave.. they are not 12 year old kids.. they should change the format of the show if every week the SUPERSTARS give them lectures on how to behave!! what right does Salman have to call Amar spineless? Will it be OK if he calls Salman a criminal?
In this country everthing comes down to status.. its not about right or wrong.. its about whose status is big..
No body in that house can cross question Salman.. why? because they know the reprecussion...
I don't think anywhere else in this world the show runs like this where the participants are scared to talk to the host.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetychoo

VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged

My dear arent you confusing crime happened unintentionally in a spur of moment and pretty well planned heinous crimes...If our judicial runs by your thought process then we should have death penality for petty theft, rape and murders...we cant compare one crime to another...so what do you say if you kill in self defense, then also you should be punished...again here not talking about Salman's issue just commenting on your post!

Who said anything about the death penalty?, yes, he unintentionally killed someone, but he is culpable because his recklessness is the cause of someone's death, now he wasn't some 14 year old kid who got drunk and started driving, he is a fully grown adult, who is well aware of the dangers of drink driving, and he didn't pay heed to common sense.

But apparently, he should be "forgiven", because it was a "mistake", and he does a lot of charity, and he realises his mistake, these are the usual excuses you hear when his fans defend him, so I am simply extending that same logic to other crimes as well.

Self-defence is a false analogy to this discussion, it doesn't even come close.

Alright I get it, you are very strong emotionally, probably I am not built that way. Smile Be it Salman, my family/friends or any third person I will react according to my beliefs and situations. 

There aint no point in stretching this debate further since we are two different personalities with different outlook. We both have kept our opinions on the table nothing left to discuss.

But I appreciate and respect the fact that you argued in a very civil manner which is a rare occurring on this forum. I normally get out of it, since I cant handle bashing but it was very nice talking you.
hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
First the topic is about Salman Khan in the house and it's about BB5. Stick to the topic and don't get into the personal life discussion. However, If it's discussed, respect each other's opinions and point of view. Don't take it to the personal lever. Discuss why the topic was created and not Salman's personal life.
Hetal
IF Dev Team

Go to top