Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angry-bird thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Bigg.Bob

I think salman came to take back andrew and PM

ohhh yesss! this is highly possible! The funniest thing is that in the video Sid is the most scared! Imagine agar sabki waat lage except for Sid! That will be a sight! 😆
angry-bird thumbnail
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/salman-class-with-all-housemates-3387.html#top

Amar ki kya solid beizati hui! 😆 Salman is on fire today! Pyar mohabbat se sabki beizati karega! 😆
Edited by fizzi - 12 years ago
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Salman Khan you need to STFU.. Who are you to tell the contestants to how to behave. First look at your behavior. you abused ash killed Innocent ppl ,egoistic and immature in fites wid srk.You are a star and instead of being humble you act like a tapoori at times..

This is a show let the contestants be what they want to be... Salamn bhai you should practice what you preach...
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fizzi

ohhh yesss! this is highly possible! The funniest thing is that in the video Sid is the most scared! Imagine agar sabki waat lage except for Sid! That will be a sight! 😆

I have noticed he is always scared on day of AKF 😆 afterall bacha hai and he doenst want to take panga with bollywood biggies...😆
VAZ2011 thumbnail

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/salman-class-with-all-housemates-3387.html#top

😭 😭 😭 I cant watch the video...😭
Salman coming? Will be fun to see him.
angry-bird thumbnail
Originally posted by: VAZ2011

😭 😭 😭 I cant watch the video...😭

in this video salman asks everyone whether its their original personalities or they are playing games coz if they r playin games thn its ok but if its their original personalities. Amar game an example of aa bail mujhe maar and started speaking tht its a mix and he does play games without hurting anyone blah blah so salman asks him tht which is the most imp bone in the body? he says spine so salman said to hai kya? nazar to nai aata 🤣
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PSB_Zone

Salman Khan you need to STFU.. Who are you to tell the contestants to how to behave. First look at your behavior. you abused ash killed Innocent ppl ,egoistic and immature in fites wid srk.You are a star and instead of being humble you act like a tapoori at times..

This is a show let the contestants be what they want to be... Salamn bhai you should practice what you preach...

Situations change, time change and so do people. He did all these mistakes but I guess he has grown up since and we should respect that. He is doing so much social work and also known as the most generous celebrity in the bollywood. We shouldnt take that credit away from him.. AS fas as SRK thing goes, it SRK who made a lewd comment on him and aishwarya in a party, obviously it was something that Salman can not forgive. Ash is no saint, she was regretting her decision to be with Salman since he wasnt giving hits at the time so she wanted to move on to next successful actor read Vicek Oberoi so she used everything in her power to shut him off...
VAZ2011 thumbnail

in this video salman asks everyone whether its their original personalities or they are playing games coz if they r playin games thn its ok but if its their original personalities. Amar game an example of aa bail mujhe maar and started speaking tht its a mix and he does play games without hurting anyone blah blah so salman asks him tht which is the most imp bone in the body? he says spine so salman said to hai kya? nazar to nai aata 🤣

O waow...man tooo good 😆 thanks a ton for writing it down for me 😛 👏
Edited by VAZ2011 - 12 years ago
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VAZ2011

Situations change, time change and so do people. He did all these mistakes but I guess he has grown up since and we should respect that. He is doing so much social work and also known as the most generous celebrity in the bollywood. We shouldnt take that credit away from him.. AS fas as SRK thing goes, it SRK who made a lewd comment on him and aishwarya in a party, obviously it was something that Salman can not forgive. Ash is no saint, she was regretting her decision to be with Salman since he wasnt giving hits at the time so she wanted to move on to next successful actor read Vicek Oberoi so she used everything in her power to shut him off...

To ur salman khan

"Bura Jo Dekhan Main Chala, Bura Naa Milya Koye
Jo Munn Khoja Apnaa, To Mujhse Bura Naa Koye"