prety nice
i always liked the idea of frnds turnin luvers
when is the next update??
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
simple and beautiful
i like maan's letter
he surely knows so much about her but kept her under illusion that he doesnt even notice her presence
doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

awesome! amazing! fantastic! superb!
continue soon plz
harshdb thumbnail

OS

for the pm
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n sweet OS!
ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sorry for d late reply 

just began wid my holidays 

nice concept 
n u have penned it down beautifully 

when will u update the next part pa ???
i m sure ill end up wid dreaming abt this os this n8
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It was awesum
I like d fact dat maan is very sensible n understnding n mature.
A type of guy i like..:)
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow, it was so beautiful and waiting for next part .
take_a_hint thumbnail
i have updated the OS hope u like it ... this is the last part i will not cont further ...but may be a new OS                                    
----------------------
              I woke up with a smile I had a sweet dream abt me and man as usual ……………….. today was spl it is valentine's day today …………………. Though me and maan are not couples officially almost the whole collage knows tat we have feelings for each other …………………..all  Girls initially gave me deadly glare whenever they pass by and me and maan were the talk of the collage …………….. at first I felt irritated and uncomffortable but later I started enjoying it ……………………. But maan was least interested abt all tis all he cared was myself and him …………………. He gave damn to others and tats wat I liked abt  him …………………….

I had a feeling tat maan would propose to me tis valetine's day and this feeling became stronger when I saw maan and yash in jewelery shop……………………… I knew tat maan was planning to propose me with a ring ……………….. 

I was really excited to go to collage today …………………. I chose to wear a white salwar as I know it is maan's fav color …………………I entered the collage which was fully decorated with Red flowers , curtains and heart shaped baloons………………… Our principal being a nice man announced half day working on at day …………………….. so all were very happy …………………….i caught up with my frds who were least interested in tis and I had nothing to discuss with them abt all this stuffs …………………… my eyes were eagerly searching for maan …………………

Everyone in the collage started to run towards the canteen ……………….. there was full disorderliness there……………….i also followed them to see wat was the mess………………….. I was completely dumbfound when I saw the whole canteen decorated with ' I love u' posters ………………..yash was standing in the middle of the canteen singing one of the most romantic songs and  meera was sitting opp him in a chair like a princess…………………

" tats so cute " I said and at the same time heard a voice saying " show off " I needn't turn to know tat it was maan …………….
" why do u think so ? " I asked him astonished ………………… I thought he was the guy who would propse something like this ………………….. though I don't tell it a lot ………………. I like this type of filmy proposal ………………
" they wouldn't be advertising it like this if their love was true " maan said and started to walk ………………………. Now I knew that I shdn't expect some dreamy proposal from him ……………………. I saw yash putting a chain around meera's neck and now I even knew that this was being bought in the jewelery shop ……………….. I walked pass the couple with a frown and followed maan ……………………..

" wats ur plan today ?"  maan asked
 Why would I plan something wasn't it his duty to plan something spl today …………….oh This man is killing my patience ……………….
" umm……. Nothing as we don't have classes this after noon I would go back to home " I said
" I think tats better idea its not safe to roam around on valantine's day ……………. U know these political parties's problems and all ." said maan .
I looked at him in disbelief going home was the last thing I expected from him . but do I have anyother option than to agree with him ……… I said ohk
" I ll drop u " he said getting on his bike 
I sat behind silently I didn't speak anything ……………..

He dropped me at the corner of the street where he used to wait for me evryday and I walked away without saying anythging …………………………. In this spl day he didn't even give me a rose ……………….. 'dusht dhanv' I cursed him and entered my house …………………. 
" oh u r home so early " I heard my mom ask 
" umm……. It was half day " I said ……………… I was not in the mood to prolong the convo
" geetu me and ur mom are going out to meet a frd of mine we ll be back in the evening so take care " my father said picking up car  keys…………….
I locked the door when my parents went and I enterd my bed room

My bed room was pich dark all the windows were closed……………….. I switched on the light and wat I saw there took my breath away ……………….. my whole room was decorated with flowers baloons and stuffed toys ……………………….. I sensed a warm hand embrace me from back ………………… he placed his chin on my shoulders and pointed to side table there was two rabbits holding a red flag which said ' I love u ' in block white letters………………….i didn't know how to react ………………….. I tried to turn so that I could look at his face but he tightened his grip and brought my body closer to him and whispered " I love u " in my ears

I had tears in my eyes ………………. I felt really spl …………………..he turned me by shoulders to face him ………………… he touched my tears

" does it means no ? " he asked

I playfully hit his arms …………………….
" u said filmy proposal is a show off " I asked
" umm I didn't say tat …………… I just said that advertising love is show off …………..but this is diff ………. Its our personel affair ……………….. tis is spl just u nd me ……….." he said bringing me closer to him
" so is it an tes " he asked me 
" may be " I said teasingly
" may be ?" he asked questioningly …………….. I nodded my head

The next moment he lifted me …………… walked to the couch and placed me there ………………… He knelt down before me and took my hands in his …………………

"  when I saw u for the first time  the same moment I had fallen head over heels for u …………………. I just liked be around u ……………… I was satisfied just by seeing u I thought it was attraction but……………. But when I started to talk to u , be with u I realised tat u r the one for me ……………… I can't imagine my life without u ………………….. I don't know wat u would have thought abt me the first time I asked u out but I swear tat was the best day of my life ………………. " he completed without a break 

I saw in his eyes the same love I felt for him 

" so ? " he asked with eager eyes
" so ? " I teased him
" come on geetu " he pleaded

I took my hands from his hold andd stood up ……………….. he stood up after me with confused eyes……………….

" I don't know if it works but I just wanted to make it as spl for u as it wa for me " I said while grabbing a rose from the side table…………………. I went on my knees and raised the rose to him ………………………. I could read his eyes confusion , shock then surprise……………..

" I Geet Handa  quiet boring u better make my life interesting  , complaining u r ought to listen to me everyday, not out spoken u shd take the trouble to read my mind , I don't know to cook and never ever will try to learn , I ll not wear reveling outfits like the bimboos I don't mind killing u if u look at one of those bimboos , I will not stop drooling over imran khan u r supposed to take me to all his movies and out of all this default one major I m truly madly deeply in love with Maan Singh Khuranna ………………. So after hearing all this …………..ummm…………… will u love me for ever? " I asked finally maanged to stop quoting my bad things……………………. I didn't know where I came from but I just wanted to speek my heart to him ………………….

I looked at maan who was looking at me wwith full surprise and shocked eyes…………………….i waited for his answer when he took more than required time I decided to talk again
" my legs are hurting boy " I said

He held my shoulder and lifted me ………………. I stood up before I could realise anything he sealed my mouth with his ……………….. that was the least among the things I expected ……………………. My eyes widened in shock ………………….. he was gentle , it was not a long kiss …………………….. he broke the kiss soon which I didn't like anyways ………………………… I looked at him in utter shock ……………………. He hugged me

": I love u geetu " he said
" I love u too mannu " I replied
" mannu ? " he asked surprised as it was the first time I addressed him like that
": well it goes  good with geetu " I said foolishly causing him to chuckle and he tightened his grip around me

Suddenly the thought of my parents came to my mind and immediately broke the hug ……………..he looked at me questioningly

" maan my parents ……….. wat if they come home ? " I panicked
" relax " he said placing his hand on my shoulder
" oh god ! wat will I tell them …………… " then the reality struck me " wait ……. Maan  how did u get in ? " I asked 
He looked at me with his signature smile…………………. I raised my eyebrows questioningly
He took a card from his pocket and gave me……………………….. my heart just skipped several beats seeing the content of the card ………………………… it was maan singh khuranna and geet handa's engagement invitation card…………………………I sat on the couch and maan sat beside me putting his hand on my shoulder and pulling me near him ……………….

" when and how ? " I asked 
" Umm …….. soon as I realized tat u love me I spoke with my parents abt us and they spoke with ur parents …………" he said calmly

I still couldn't believe that it was actually happening ………………. The engagement was dated for 22 feb which means just in 8 days I ll be engaged to maan ………………… I looked at him who was staring at me intensely………………….

" why are u looking at me like this ? " I asked not being able to take his gaze
" I just wanted to capture every expression of urs in my heart " he said.
" maan wat abt our studies ? " I asked quiet worried as I was really not ready for marriage
" its just our engagement now ……………. We ll get married once we r settled in life " he said

I hugged him ………….. I just wanted to stay in his arms all the surprise was too much for me to handle ……………….. he was caressing my back lovingly ……………….

Edited by NANDY_BRU - 12 years ago
ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
RR

-----------------------------EDITED--------------------------------------

BEAUTIFUL OS 

I LOVED THE WAY SHE PROPOSED MAAN 

COME UP WID MORE OS s

and YEAH OMB !!!!! ME FIRST  !!!WOW  !!!!!
Edited by niticool - 12 years ago