Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: K.Sean

It's actually talking about the haalat of the girls in Punjab right now... a lot of women have been protesting against the song in Punjab so yeahh 😆

obviously they will...
besides i have heard honey singh was beaten up by girls somewhere... thanks to his impressive lyrics in all his songs.. ðŸ˜†
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Lmfaoo even I have heard that.. but don't know if its true :P Anyhow, I do like him apart from the cheap lyrics sometimes.. But you know most of his lyrics are actually true! Have you seen the press conference of his when he went to Canada?
Star_on_earth thumbnail
lol even i dont know how true it is... but i could just imagine that... ðŸ˜†
ya sometimes his lyrics are fine...but he's like in almost all the songs nowadays...and thats a bit excess... just like how pooja was earlier...(not sure if she still comes with almost any singer)..

no i havent seen his press conference... he looks like harbhajan singh though.. ðŸ˜† not exactly...but just a bit.. 
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
LMFAOO your last line cracked me up 🤣   He doesn't look like Bhajji at all yaar :P I knoww, he is kind of everywhere but he is talented.. I used to like Pooja too, her voice is amazing! But yeah she used to sing with every erra gerra singer 😛
You should really look for his press conference, he'll be talking about his lyrics and he even apologized :) << that's what made me like him more!
Star_on_earth thumbnail
lol idk...i think they both look similar...maybe similar face structure or something... ðŸ˜†

ya i know...thats why me and my friends used to call honey singh as male version of ms.pooja ðŸ¤£

oh well i'll see if i could find that press conf. anywhere..otherwise its ok..doesnt make much difference...i m not his fan.. ðŸ˜†
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Jugni.G: satyanas? ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤£ well, my bad. i think i went for the literal translation. ðŸ¤£

Oye Kiran, go die. 🤣
alberto34 thumbnail
🤣...dude im nt even punjabi yet i can tell u dis translation is soo wrong..i still cant laughing...i wnt b correct u al da way coz der r so many mistakes bt ill tel u 1 small thing dope dusnt mean anything cool or sumthing lyk dat...dope means impurity nd drug is an impurity to our body..hence caled as dope nd if u speak hindi or if u r indian den u shud knw da in every languague of india de use a rhyming word for a specific word wich dusnt have any meaning for eg. chai shai...so dope shope..LOL hw did u cum up wid sumthing so wrong??
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I love this soonnnggg!!! And pretty much all of honey singh songs! especially those from his international villager album and such!
And I thought I read/heart somewhere that he meant it towards Punjabi girls abroad like in canada, UK, etc...  I mean I can see that being a lot more truer to reality than girls in Punjab... eh.. not like I know much about girls in punjab! lol...

though jot, I'll agree with everyone else, you did kinda sorta suck at the translation!!! ðŸ˜† I understand punjabi like 99%, but speaking/typing sucks! ðŸ˜³
though, dope can mean cool... but not really in the sense it was used! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰
Edited by luvya4ever - 11 years ago
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
man, i feel so white washed right now. thanks guys. ðŸ¤£ i guess the only time i've heard  "dope" was in a regular conversation and i was pretty sure what it meant. ðŸ¤£ 
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

man, i feel so white washed right now. thanks guys. ðŸ¤£ i guess the only time i've heard  "dope" was in a regular conversation and i was pretty sure what it meant. ðŸ¤£ 

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£  I feel pretty white-washed on most days when it comes to punjabi things... so it's fairly normal for me now ðŸ˜‰