NEW SS:It was just.meant to be.PG 93/13th JANlstpt - Page 30

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by lost_in_love

Durdanto update tora... :-)

Loved it to d core...
thanx indu!! glad u liked it!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Abhaiya part ws beautiful.. 

N abhay-akhansha...part ws awesuumm...n specially their convo...! U xplaind each n evry fathrly emotion f abhay...so beaauutifully...! It ws short yet deep...! glad. i did justice to them

N who attckd chand...? Is it sasha...?? yup

so haseena s goin to tel evrythng to abhay &piya...

So thn anthr big battle coming up...! u bet!!

Update soon...

Tcr

p.s. Ami kal ratai porechilam bt net probs chilo..tai deri holo comment korte...! no probs..as i said take ur time๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by heena_mehta

dt was very cute update tora
beautifully written
hope everything wl get fine b/w abhiya nw!!
thanx heena!!๐Ÿ˜ณya they r slowly coming together,๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Oh so finally Pia told Abhay abt their baby.Abhay-Akansha convo was so cute oh I hope Pia let Abhay live wid thm.abhay wont go away don't worry๐Ÿ˜†I cant wait 4 more.The cute raichand family๐Ÿ˜ณ & chandeena were talking abt do they already knew abt Abhiya's baby?๐Ÿ˜• ya they know..u will see how soon

Originally posted by Pari-Gupta

sorry I couldn't reply to last update as I am not feeling well these daysno probs dear
how r u now?? ๐Ÿ˜•

awesome updates
loved them
Abhay and Akanksha are really cuteglad u liked it..๐Ÿ˜ณ
i hope Piya accepts Abhay soon
continue soon
thanks for the PM

Originally posted by Akshi0019

awsum tora!!!!
all d last 3 update was beautifull!!!!thanx akshi!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
finally pia told abhay about akansha!!! i hope pia opens up 2 abahy soon again!!! n said 2 him dat she still loved him!!!ya give piya a lil time to understand her feelings
cont soon... n aaksnsha abhay convo was awsum!!!!glad u liked it
thanks 4 d pm

(PHEW!!HERE IS THE NEXT PART..DO TELL ME HOW IT IS..๐Ÿ˜‰)
Piya watched Akanksha and Abhay together and couldn't help but think that Abhay was a great father.The way he and Akanksha had bonded together so quickly,so well,it did not seem as if they were for the first time. It seemed as if they were age old companions,simply meeting after a long long time. She couldn't help the small smile that appeared on her lips. How she hoped things would be easier and they could be a normal happy family-father, mother and daughter. Oh, how she wished that!
"Time for bed, Akanksha"she said,going towards her daughter and scooping her up in her arms. Abhay smiled as she saw his daughter pout at her mother.
"Mommy,please,a little longer. Daddy and I are playing together for the first time."
Piya's and Abhay's eyes met for a fleeting second before Piya snapped a little loudly."Absolutely not. Its already way past ur bedtime."
"But tomorrow is a holiday Mommy.Its the foundation day of our school. Can't I sleep a little late Mommy?"Akanksha asked sadly,as Piya carried her to bed and tucked her in.
"I said no" said Piya,leaning down and kissing her forehead.
"Okay,one story then from Daddy."said Akanksha tugging at her mother's hand." Just one bedtime story and I'll sleep. Please Mommy? Daddy? she added turning her gaze towards Abhay, making sad puppy dog faces.
If looks could kill, I will be dead once more, Abhay thought as he met Piya's scorching gaze,not being able to help himself from giving her that dimpled smile. Is steam coming out from her ears? he wondered as Piya gave him and Akanksha another glare and stalked out of the room, not saying a word.
"Ur mother's angry"said Abhay,smiling as he went and sat beside his daughter and softly stroked her hair. Akanksha sighed."One little story, Daddy"she said tugging at his hand. "Er"Abhay cleared his throat.He hadn't imagined being a parent was this difficult."Um,I don't know any stories,love" he said"Tomorrow I will tell u one"he added,making a mental note to go to the bookstore and buy a book of children's stories first thing the next day. Akanksha pouted."Ok Daddy. But that's a God promise, right?" Abhay nodded planting a kiss on his angel's cheeks."Good night,sleep tight." he whispered. Akanksha smiled at him motioning at him to come close. As Abhay bent down, Akanksha planted a light kiss on her father's cheeks. Abhay felt the lump in his throat form again at this little gesture of love. With a smile at her, he quickly left the room, after turning off the lights. 
                                                                                           *************
Jeh reached Dehradoon under the covers of darkness. Now he stood carrying a half-asleep Ishaan in his arms,his trolley suitcase standing beside him. With satisfaction he gazed up at the towering mansion in front of him,standing alone, formidable and prominent even in the darkness. He had told his servant to clean the place up before he returned here, at Ishaan's birthplace. This had once been another werewolf family's home,but now everything was his. He and his son were the only members of the most powerful werewolf family that existed in the world. His thoughts were interrupted by his son's sleepy voice."Papa, I want to sleep." "In a moment Ishaan"Jeh whispered,as just then,his servant came running out of the house towards him. "All ready, sir."he said,panting,as he bowed low. "Good"said Jeh not bothering to glance at him. "Bring the luggage in" he added, as he tightened his arms around his son and walked towards the magnificent gates of the lonely house, where his journey of becoming werewolf leader had started.
                                                                                                      ****************
She was wearing a long red gown and was running,her carefree laugh pierced the forest silence. She suddenly stopped,turning back,as if to make sure no one was following her. Then she gasped as a pair of strong arms caught her and a voice she loved whispered,"Gotcha." Her gasp turned into a giggle, as she turned around to see the face of the owner of that lovely voice.But before she could see him white hot flames engulfed them and she could hear screams, and suddenly she could hear Armaan's cries and she started to scream...

Piya woke up with a scream, her body drenched in sweat. That nightmare. Again. That voice,that fire,that princess and then Armaan. She felt Abhay's strong arms around her as a sob escaped her lips."Shh, Piya,its OK.Its OK. It was just a dream."he whispered into her hair. Piya's heart was thumping hard, that feeling she always had after these nightmares, that feeling of overwhelming sadness, of something lost,was there again, weighing down her heart. She wanted to lean into him and feel his comfort,but she didn't. She pushed him away, taking a deep breath,and went to stand near the window,feeling the fresh air on her wet face. Abhay came to stand beside her. A few seconds of silence. Then he heard Piya ask,"Why did u return Abhay?" Abhay closed his eyes and opened them again.The same question always. The same tone. When she didn't ask from her mouth she asked it from her eyes, her heart. But always the one question. "Piya I think we r past that now. I-"
"But u didn't answer me Abhay. I was starting to build up my world again,starting to live again and then..."
Abhay turned Piya towards him. "Wasn't it lonely for u Piya?All these years, didn't u once wish that I was here,by ur side? Because I sure did. Each second, I longed for u." Piya stared at his ocean blue eyes as more tears fell down her cheeks."Abhay,don't" she whispered her voice cracking."Times have changed, everything has changed.The only reason I m letting u be here is because of Akanksha."
Abhay looked at her in silence for a long moment, then said softly."U r a wonderful mother, U know that,right?" Piya looked at him ,startled. "T-thanks."she mumbled.Abhay smiled a little."Raising her on ur own,and she's the best child anyone could hope for." Piya looked at him, her heart still not failing to skip a beat after all these years."U r not that bad urself." she muttered. "Really?" Abhay said,looking relieved. Piya nodded,a smile automatically,and then suddenly realized that they were actually talking as parents, discussing their child. Her and Abhay's daughter. More tears fell down her cheeks.She turned away from Abhay."I m fine now I think. I will go to bed."she said,but Abhay gently pulled her back,so that her back was now pressed to his chest. "Why r u running Piya?"he whispered. "Abhay please let go"said Piya, trying her best to hold herself together. "U know we r an impossible tale. Please don't stay longer. The  longer u stay,the more Akanksha will think of us as a real family. And I don't want her hopes dashed, her heart broken..."
Abhay whirled Piya around,anger and pain visible in his eyes. "Piya I told u that I am not leaving u or our daughter." Piya opened her mouth to protest but Abhay covered her mouth with his palm. "Don't say anything more Piya. Please. Don't punish me more." Piya's eyes filled with fresh tears. He slowly lowered his hand. "Why r u doing this Piya? Why?"Piya shook her head,not able to speak. Abhay inched his face closer to hers and Piya closed her eyes, her eyes thumping madly. But Abhay merely planted a kiss on her closed eyelids."I love u, Piya." Piya opened her eyes staring at Abhay,as he gently let her go and stepped back a little. "When u r ready to say what ur heart knows, what these tears indicate,U will say it Piya. For now good night." He softly caressed her face with his knuckles,kissed away her tears and gently led her to the bed. He tried to hold her against him as she slept. She protested at first, but after being awakened twice more by the same dream,she let Abhay hold her,and soon fell into a dreamless sleep,feeling protected for the first time in five years.
                                                                                                      ***************
Chand and Haseena stood a small distance away, watching the house half hidden in darkness. "Tomorrow morning, Haseena" Chand whispered."Tomorrow, we must tell Abhay and Piya about the prediction."
Haseena looked worried. "And what will u say if they ask about the end?"
Chand sighed,shaking his head."The truth Haseena. We don't know. Only the journey was predicted. Not the outcome. Only the people in this journey will decide whether the outcome will be good or evil."

Edited by abhiora - 12 years ago

amazing tora!!! loved ur update!!!

abhay akansha bond was 2 gud yr!!!! loved it!!!!
n whats with pias dream!!!! is dat related 2 past!!! i hope pia get over with d past n accept her love!! i know she loves abhay every now n den... but i thinks she cope up with time!!!!
abhay pia convo was so gud!!!
whats chand n haseena is talking about???
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm
Edited by Akshi0019 - 12 years ago

Res

----edited---

WOW...tht ws wonderful update tora... Clap clap
Abhay-akhansha part ws lovely... :-)
Haha...abhay knws nw its nt easy to b a fathr...! Wink
humm...abhay s tryng hs best...bt piya s still tryng to keep hm away.. Poor abhay... :(

bt piya cn find solace n abhay's arm only...! Hope she will realise it soon...

Nd will abhay tel piya d reason f cming back to dd..?

Wht s chandeena talkin abt..?

N finally jay hs arrivd...
So ground s set fr battle..!

Its becming mre n mre interestng...
Update asap...
Tcr...

-induEdited by lost_in_love - 12 years ago

Rasgulla ๐Ÿค—how ru...update was...lovely...aww akansha loves her dad so much...she will bring abhiya together..hai na...๐Ÿ˜‰and when ru solving jais mystery...abhiya moment was so lovely...hope abhiya sort out problems and become together again...๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
tora..awesome update..abhay n akansha bond is too cute..aww abhiya were so sweet...hope piya comes around soon..what is with piya's dream? What are chandeena talking abt?