Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

NEW SS:It was just.meant to be.PG 93/13th JANlstpt - Page 66

-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome update tora..
Bechara ishaan..became an orphan...But pia got saved by akansha it's gr8😃... WOW!! Akansha has super powers... loved this cutiee baby...❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
So will ishaan fell in luv wid akansha?
Wow pia is immortal & abhiya 2gether yay
Plz cont..
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey tora awesome update...sasha dead...akansha's powers are awesome indeed...and piya an immortal now! :-)

i feel sad for ishan...poor guy lost everyone he had :-(
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow tora... amazing update!!!
pia is an immortal!!!
akansha is so powerful... 😊
akansha is so cute "adult time" 😆
continue soon dr... 
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
piya is an immortal human!!!!! now abhiya and akansha can live together forever as a nice happy family😊

will ishaan agree to become the new leader?
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Tora!!

It was a nice SS to read..! Just caught up with entire story!!
U really have an interesting story line..! Initially it was sad with all the flashbacks in Pia's POV.. 😭

But once Abhay came in, the story really phased very fast. I never really expected the fight in last part.. It happened very quickly..! 😉
But it was very interesting to read it..! I hate Jeh, not cos he's a WW but to lie to his own son.😡

I've a doubt here, in CS, U said, T has a curse to break that will cost something. Is that if she becomes a mother she'll become a normal human?? How does it relate in freeing her family?

Now, Ishaan moving towards Abhay's family?? That is sweet, hope the WW's doesn't stop him!!
Aakansha(I loved this name first more than the character actually😊) is such a cute gal, but I'm angry on her cos she disturbed Abhiya's romance once!! Apart from that she's an angel!! 

Thanks for the PM(To say PMs) dear!😊
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That was very interesting Tora... so now Piya is an immortal human. Akansha is so powerful to handle os many things at her own... unknowingly though...superb...Jeh died but poor Ishaan... where will he go now? waiting for the next update...superb 😳
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey nice update tora... hey are you starting now akansha and ishan love stroy... if yes that its awesome yaar... nice update
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: strawberryrashu

😆😆good girl this time u updated when i was not sleeping...😛update was fab all bad people died...😃so pia immortal...wow...i want a full on besharam final update now...😛akansha adult time...she is so sweet🤣btw what will happen to ishan now...😕

see janu i always listen to u😆..yes akanksha is verrryyy sweet..i love her!!😳 lets see what happens to ishaan😉