awsum
continue soon
plz pm me

thank u๐Ÿ˜ณ
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Great update Tora... I hope Piya is fine and Akansha teach a good lesson to Sasha... and felt bad for T and Ishaan...now where he will go... and sorry for being so late...hell busy im 

thanx tanzie.๐Ÿ˜ณ.everything will be fine soon don't worry..and its ok yaar. me always there to read ur comments no matter when๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: sdoll

What a sad update tora... T died!! poor ishaan.. but it's gud that jeh is dead.. but akansha injured!!! what happened 2 her??

lets see what happens aditi..ya i killed jeh finally๐Ÿ˜†.
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿ˜›hmm bol jaldi apni place res kar...Edited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
It is the tradition of werewolves to stop fighting when their leader dies,and mourn his death,according to custom. So as soon as Jeh died, the werewolves exited, taking Jeh's body with them."We must start the mourning within an hour of his death. Its tradition."one of the werewolves hissed."By the time we reach our place it will be too late!"The werewolf who was carrying Jeh's body stopped and put his body on the grounds.They were outside the boundaries of the house now."We must start our mourning here."he said."There is no other way."
                                                                                                 ***********
Ishaan ran not quite knowing where he was going.His eyes were blinded by tears. Suddenly he stopped . He could see a group of men huddling together over a body. Something urged him to go there. He reached the crowd of men. He thought he heard calls of recognition.But he forgot all about them as soon as his eyes fell on the face of the dead body. He fell to his knees,his eyes widening in shock.His father was dead. His father was dead. At the back of his mind, Ishaan felt a pull,but he ignored it. The only thing in his head was that he was alone now. Alone in this big,big world.

**********
As the blood fell on Sasha's skin smoke rose from the skin,burning a hole in her skin as if it was acid. Sasha gasped in shock, releasing Akanksha's hand in surprise."What the-?"she gasped her eyes widening as the skin at the point where the blood had dropped caught fire. Akanksha too backed away from Sasha,a look of surprise on her face. Frowning she raised her arm to look at the cut,and saw to her surprise that the cut had healed. Everyone had stopped in action to stare at Sasha,who now looked panicked.She tried to douse the fire by trying to conjure water,but she couldn't use her powers."I can't use my powers"she screamed,as the fire started to engulf her."What did u do,evil girl?" Akanksha backed away, her face still wearing the look of surprise. Then she heard a groan."Mommy!"she thought,turning around and rushing to her mother at the same time Abhay reached her."Nooo.."Sasha yelled,"I  m wearing the ring. The ring is supposed to work with the hybrid's blood. Then what is happen--"Her words were lost as the fire licked at her,hungry and hot. Within seconds,she was reduced to ashes. Chand and Haseena watched from a distance,shocked at what had happened.
On the other hand, Akanksha and Abhay paid no attention to the fact that Sasha had just burned to death,as they knelt down beside Piya,who was gasping for breath."Daddy,do something!"Akanksha said tearfully,her eyes fixed on the gash on her side where her dress was stained red,the place where the werewolf had sunk its teeth into her."She's dying Daddy!Heal her with ur powers Daddy!"
"I can't"said Abhay tearfully.as he clutched Piya's trembling hands."We may heal after a werewolf bites us,but for a human, the werewolf's bite is venomous. A vampire's venom will be of no use the human bitten by a werewolf."
"Will she become a werewolf then?"Akanksha asked tears sliding down her cheeks,as she stared at her mother's half-closed eyes."N-no"gasped Abhay,tears of blood falling at a faster rate from his eyes now."W-werewolves are b-born, not made,unlike a vampire. A werewolf's b-bite is poisonous f-for a human--"His voice trailed off but the rest of the unsaid sentence was easily understood by Akanksha."Mommy"she gasped."Oh Mommy,U will be fine, I promise"She stroked Piya's hair.
 Tears were now coming out of Piya's eyes,from the pain of the bite and the fact that the venom was spreading fast in her body. She could barely breathe now,her vision starting to go black. She could not make out what the voices were saying, but she could recognize the voices. Her two favourite voices in the world. It was a bliss,dying close to two people she loved the most. Her mind felt cloudy.
Akanksha turned her eyes towards the deep wound which had pushed her mother to the verge of death. Mommy had always said that God punished the bad people. Then why was God punishing her Mommy,who was so good and loving? Her tears fell on the deep wound,and to her surprise the wound began to heal."Daddy!"Akanksha yelled."Mommy's wounds are healing!""What?"Abhay said shocked his eyes moving to her wound.And indeed Piya's wound was healing.Abhay stared at it,not quite believing his eyes."Its the child."said Chand,who had come to stand beside them."Akanksha's tears are healing the wound.""What?"said abhay,moving his eyes to look at his daughter,who looked just as surprised."My tears r healing Mommy?"she asked, surpeised. "Even I think so."said Haseena,bending down to sit beside Akanksha."There was another part of the prediction regarding the miracle child,which no one understood,and therefore that part was ignored.""What?"asked Abhay. "The part said that out of pure love would rise the power of love,which would flow in the veins,destroying hate,and resealing the wounds of love."Haseena moved her eyes to Abhay's, a small smile appearing on her lips."Now its easy to understand that part."she said softly."U and Piya created Akanksha out of love in its purest form, and this child"she placed a hand on Akanksha's shoulders,gently wiping her tears."has been blessed with the power of love. I am guessing it manifests itself more strongly in her blood and her tears,both a part of her emotions and her heart. While her tears r healing Piya,whom she loves,she has also finished Sasha,who in her mind equals evil capable of spreading hatred.The ring was also destroyed along with Sasha,because it was intended to be used for evil purposes."Haseena looked at Abhay again."This is all because of the true love u and Piya share, Abhay. This love is rare,not everyone experiences it."Abhay gaped at Haseena,speechless."That means, I will get my Piya back?"he asked, a look of hope coming into his eyes.:"It looks like she is fine."said Chand,and they all quickly looked at her face. Piya slowly opened her eyes,looking around at the faces surrounding her."What happened?"she asked feebly."Piya!"shouted Abhay in joy,pulling her up and wrapping his arms tighly around her."Oh Piya,u r ok."he murmured,his voice bursting with joy. Piya closed her eyes,tears sliding down her cheeks."I love u Abhay." "I love u too Piya, I love u too"Abhay whispered into her hair. Piya opened her eyes,looking over Abhay's shoulder at Akanksha. Her heart expanded with even more love as she saw her daughter watching her with wide,wonder-filled eyes,a happy smile on her lips.Piya smiled back,stretching her arms towards Akanksha. Akanksha leaped into her arms,kissing her mother's cheeks again and again. Chand and Haseena smiled, looking at the three hugging together. "Promise never to leave us Mommy,else I will never talk to u again"said Akanksha.Piya smiled at her daughter,unable to stop her tears of joy. "I will never leave u, promise.""Piya"said Chand suddenly,and the three pulled apart,looking up at Chand and Haseena,a smile still on their faces."There's something different about u. Do u feel all right?" Piya's smile was replaced by a confused look as everyone looked at her."I am fine"she said,running a hand over her face."In fact, I feel more enrgetic and fresher than ever. should anything be the matter with me?"
Haseena frowned"Yes Chand,u r right,something about her aura is different.I can sense it." Abhay gasped"Both of u r correct! She has the aura of an immortal!"
"u're right"gasped Haseena as Chand looked shocked."But she seems human. Her heart is beating. How--?"
Chand gasped as something hit him."I get it now!Akanksha might have healed her,but the tears must have turned her into an immortal when they entered her body. She is a human, but she won't age anymore now!"
Piya gaped at Chand for a long while."What?" she finally gasped. Abhay too gaped at Chand."Are u saying my daughter's tears have these powers?"
Chand nodded"It is the only possible thing.I think the tears have these powers only while healing someone in a critical condition,like Piya was in a few moments ago."
"Will-will Akanksha also stop.."Abhay stammered."Maybe,it is possible she will stop ageing. We can tell only as time progresses. She is one of a kind,a unique one."
"Will Mommy never die then?"asked Akanksha. Haseena smiled."I don't think so Akanksha.""Yay!"shouted Akanksha"We three will be a happy family forever!"She gave a tight hug to her mother,who still had her mouth wide open,trying to digest the change in her. abhay's face also split into a broad grin as he approached Piya,kneeling down beside her."Immortal,I m an immortal human?"Piya asked faintly,still in shock."Yes u r"said Abhay grinning,as she tilted her face upwards,so that the ocean-blues pierced the baby browns,holding them captive."And u r stuck forever with me"he whispered,before his lips met hers.Akanksha covered her eyes with her fingers,as she backed away from her parents a little."Adult time"she whispered with a giggle.
                                                                                                                          **************
The pull was stronger now. Ishaan felt it in his veins. He couldn't resist it any longer. It was as if something was whispering"Come here,Come here."With a last look at his father, he leapt up and ran towards the house in the distance.He's going to that hybrid's place,one of the werewolves whispered."So what,we can't leave the mourning half-way."another one said."Are u nuts?"the first one said."He is the future ruler of our clan. And till his powers develop,we must protect him. We can continue the mourning after bringing him back. Come on."

(PHEW!DO TELL ME HOW THIS UPDATE WAS!!THERE'S PROBABLY ONE MORE UPDATE LEFT OF THIS STORY๐Ÿ˜ณ)
Edited by abhiora - 12 years ago
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†good girl this time u updated when i was not sleeping...๐Ÿ˜›update was fab all bad people died...๐Ÿ˜ƒso pia immortal...wow...i want a full on besharam final update now...๐Ÿ˜›akansha adult time...she is so sweet๐Ÿคฃbtw what will happen to ishan now...๐Ÿ˜•Edited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great update Tora ..

Poor Ishan, lost both his parents !! ๐Ÿ˜ญ T ๐Ÿ˜ญ

OMG Akanksha is sooo powerful ๐Ÿ˜ฒ โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

N Pia's immortal nw !! ๐Ÿ˜›

Great !! ๐Ÿ˜›

Thakns fr the PM & Continue soon ..
Edited by Pavi.Dravid119 - 12 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow ,great ,awsome update.thanks fr pm.i want the last part little bit longer full of abhiya and akanshana.
_Chits_ thumbnail
AWSOME UPDATE...๐Ÿ‘
now dese 3 can live forever 2gether...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
amazing story...๐Ÿ˜Š
whats happening to ishaan????? ๐Ÿ˜•
n only 1 more chappy ๐Ÿ˜ญ ...dont do dis...plz continue...๐Ÿ˜ญ
n update soon...๐Ÿ˜Š
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6