NEW SS:It was just.meant to be.PG 93/13th JANlstpt - Page 53

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by abhiyan_soni

superb update tora .thank u 😳
poor t i felt bad for her . she only want  to close with ishane .  hope ishane know soon t his mother .
he will know soon
abhiya was always cute . 
i like there cohico in kitchen and  there daughter caught them  ding cochie co . was superb glad u enjoyed it.
waiting for next part .

Originally posted by shivanirajput

gr8 update tora
t ishaan part was very touching
and abhya pia and akanksha were damn cute together
thanks for the pm and do update soon

thanx shivani!glad u enjoyed it😳
Originally posted by shivanipandit29

Superb update like always

feeling really bad for T.  is T gonna die soon i hope not .  Abhay is naughty n Akangsha caught them doing coochie coo πŸ˜† thanks for the pm.  love ya Tora
thank u shivu.😳.i m afraid T will die soon yaar..
Originally posted by lost_in_love

Awwesuumm...update tora...!! Thumbs up thank u indu 😳
Loved it to d core... :]
ohh..T-ishaan part ws very emotional one!!
Ohh no! T s going to die..! I ws suspctng d same..!!
Poor ishaan doesnt knw anythng!!
Feeling bad fr T...
Isnt thre any chances f T's survival n tshaan reunion..?? :Sno re i m afraid T has to die
nd T's arrival gonna change ishaan's life bt hw??

aww...abhay-piya-akhansha part ws soo sweet n cute...!! A perfect family !! :} yes they r perfect right?
Oww!! Who said proposing in kitchen isnt romantic !!...having abhay n life itself makes each n evry moment romantic!! Evry move tht he makes n evry word tht he says to piya s full of so much passion nd longing..!! Ahh ...day dreaming hehe..looks like he proposed u and not piya
aww...akhansha s soo cute!!
Throughly njoyd d way she takd to piya...haha...she s a small xerox copy f abhay..!! Wink
really dis part ws too gud!!   glad u enjoyed reading

P.s..i'm too late..cn see tht very well !! :((
bt thn its bettr late thn nevr..!! Isnt it?? Wink . no probs..i always enjoy reading ur precious commentsπŸ˜‰

update soon...
Thx fr pm...
Tcr...

-indu

Originally posted by hpoirotac

superb tora..loved abhay's proposal..glad u liked it shreya..but feeling very bad that T has to die...can't you save her?she has to die re..i m becoming cruel na?
sorry i'm late... :-(.aw no probs dear😊

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Res
---edited---
awwesuum update tora...thumbsup
Ohh..poor Ishaan...he misses hs mom so much...!! Bt u said thre's no chance f t's survival...! Feeling bad fr hm...!! :-(
so wht will happn to ishaan..? Will abhaiya adopt hm latr,f smthng happns to jay..?

Aww...akhansha s so cute...!! She hs gt bth abhaiya's quality...she's innocent just lik piya nd witty lik abhay...!!
Haha...'abhay we r having a fight here'...aww tht ws so cute n innocnt ...!! I lovd dis dialogue f piya... :-)) n nthn to say abt abhay!! Hs one luk r mere touch maks hr insane...n abhay knws dat v.well...!!!

Humm...d werewolvs prvd weak...well tht ws evidnt...aftral abhay s mre strngr...!
So jay will attck n fulmun nyt..! Bt m sure thy will fail again...!! Mayb we wil gt to see akhansha using hr powrs dis tym...!! Wht say,tora maam..?wont we..?? ;-)

and wht abt sasha? Wht s she going to do? Will she too attck akhansha?? Ohh...if tht happns thn it will turn into a mess..wth d werewolvs n sasha attckng at d same tym...it will b fun though...to see their action n uttr confusion..!!

Update asap...m super xcitd fr d nxt part... :->
thx fr d pm...
P.s. Dis tym m first unlik earlier...haha

-induEdited by lost_in_love - 12 years ago
i love this ff...because of akansha...
She is so cute...
But everyone wants ti kill her... 😭
poor girl she doesn't know what is happening around...
She is happy with her small family...
Continue soon...
Thank for the pm...
Love u Tora Di...alwayzzz...
Renuka (Remona)...Edited by renuka1997 - 12 years ago
SUPERB UPDATE tora . akansha is too cute.omg she indirectly say pia monkey. abhiya was too good. shasha and jeh both want to kill akansha. abhay and chandeena fight against ww and witch for akansha excited for next part update soon and thanks for pm.
Akansha is so chweet... I hpe abhay ll b able 2 keep pia nd aky safe 4m d doggies...thnx 4 pm.
I just lovee Akansha Tora...so cute she is πŸ˜ƒ
So Jeh and hiis after Abhay and Akansha...😑 I hope Abhay, Chand and Haseena can kill them all...πŸ˜ƒ