Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@minibsp2007:thank u😳
@mandy:glad u r liking it.😳.chandeena ill clear sum mysteries
@ramita:glad u r liking it.😳.of course abhiya will always be together..
@pari:thanx dear.😳.u will know abt the dreams soon.
@sonia:thank u dear.😳
@shrish:thanx!!i😳shaan-akansha..hmmm.u will see soon
@pkyekrox:thanx!😳piya always trusts abhay...she just needs to realize it
@neytiri:glad u liked it..😳

@vidya:thanx.😳.u will know soon abt the prediction
@sudeshna:thank u😳
@monica:thanx yaar!😳
@heena:thank u!!😳glad i could do justice to them
@shivu:thanx.😳.u will know abt piya's dream soon and also abt what chandeena r talking
@alicia:thank u😳
@rumki:thank u.😳.u will know abt piya's dream

@sweetshera:thank u..glad u liked it..
@tanzie: thanx yaar.😳.glad i can bring out the father-daughter bonding😊..yup piya's angel is back and will not leave her😉

FIRST OF ALL HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!🤗

(HERE IS THE NEXT PART..DO TELL ME HOW IT IS😳)

On hearing the doorbell ring early  next morning, Piya opened the door, Abhay behind her, both surprised to see Chand and Haseena- Piya because she did not know who they were..Abhay because he did not expect the two ancient vampires to come here at all.
"Who r u?" Piya asked at the same time time as Abhay asked"What r u doing here?"
Piya glanced at Abhay,"U know them?"
Abhay nodded, pulling Piya aside as Chand and Haseena stepped inside looking around. "They are Chand and Haseena, the two most ancient vampires in the world."
Before Piya could say anything more, Haseena spoke,"Where is ur child?"
Piya gaped at her, shocked."How-how do u k-know about Akanksha?"
"Akanksha?" Haseena smiled a little."That's a good,strong name."
"She's still sleeping. But how do u know about her?" Piya asked again,looking a little fearful.
This time Chand spoke up." Piya and Abhay, I think it is time for the two of u to hear about the prediction."
"What prediction?" asked Abhay, frowning. He slid a comforting arm around Piya's waist,holding her steady.
Haseena sighed."Its a long tale Abhay. It is also the reason of ur being a  vampire today."
Abhay's grip around Piya's waist tightened and Piya looked up to see a look of pain flash across his face. "Tell us." he siad, in a wooden voice.
Haseena glanced at both of them with an expression Piya did not quite understand. Haseena started."Many centuries ago, all supernatural species on this world lived in harmony with each other and the human world. But slowly, as time progressed, the thirst for power emerged and there were wars between each kind, to prove who was the supreme being on the planet. At around that time a witch Natasha, the most powerful among the ancient witches, created a ring of immense power. But she was not the rightful owner of the ring,so she did not find what was needed to unlock the ring's powers. She predicted that one of her descendants would. It has been predicted in witch lore that blood is needed to unlock the ring of power, blood from the most powerful being on this world. This being would be unique,like no other, and would possess a power that would make that being invincible.The prediction is still a little vague,but true"
Chand took over from there."Centuries passed with no trace of the child, nor of that ring. And then" Chand looked directly at Abhay,who stared back at him."During the reign of the Pandhers, a princess named Maithili was born." Piya heard Abhay's quick intake of breath and looked up at him. Pain was visible in his eyes. Piya suddenly remembered the dreams she had been having, that feeling of deja vu when she had first visited the Pandher palace. But what was her relation to an ancient princess lost in the pages of history? Chand was speaking again."According to another prediction, the mother of that unique being would look exactly like Maithili did. And so Haseena and I-"He broke off,looking at Abhay with sad eyes. "We interfered into the love story of Abhayendra and Maithili. We wanted to protect Maithili, as she was apparently to give birth to that being who would end all wars in the world and let us live in peace again. But we acted too quick.I turned Abhayendra into a vampire.A strong creature to protect Maithili against all odds.So that even if we weren't present, Maithili would be present."
Abhay had closed his eyes in pain."Why, Chand, why?" Piya looked at him,grief-stricken. So that was how Abhay had become a vampire. It was so unfair. So tragic. And what had she done to erase his agony? She had pushed him more into the darkness. She stifled a sob.

"Soon Maithili and Abhayendra were caught, and because of the crime of loving were sentenced to death by the king, who in his rage, even forgot that he was a father." Haseena said quietly."We arrived too late to save her from the fire in which the king burnt her alive-"
"I tried." Abhay said, his voice breaking." B-but when she s-saw what I was she wouldn't let me. I r-remember how she looked at me. The horror, the pain. She wouldn't let me touch her. And I-I lost her."
Piya's heart was reaching out to Abhay. She didn't know how to comfort him. 
Haseena sighed. For years we searched for that child again, but to no avail.And then Piya,u came. An exact look-alike of Maithili. Abhay saw u and U both fell in love. Maithili may have died but her soul lives on. It visits u in ur dreams at times, Piya. That is why u dream of the past. Mathili's soul is a tortured soul. But she means no harm. U and Abhay are soulmates, Piya,bonded together in destiny. Ur soul is connected to Abhay's and Maithili finds it easier to reach u, because she shows u the past connected to Abhay in ur dreams and ur subconscious readily accepts the connection."
"B-but.."Piya's head was whirling from what Haseena had just said. "I have n-never m-met Maithili..How..?"
Haseena shook her head."She doesn't possess u, Piya. She merely visits u in ur dreams,maybe to find some solace in sweet memories. Maybe she's trying to see whether Abhay and u r facing any dangers. When u will be trouble-free, she will leave forever."
Abhay stared in shock."What r u saying, Haseena?"
It was Chand who answered."Haseena is right. Maithili feels guilty for not believing u. She can't reach u because she can only visit dreams and vampires don't sleep, but she reaches someone closest to u."
Piya stood frozen."But how-how can I be the mother? Akanksha sure has powers, but those powers Abhay also has. She is just a baby. How can she be so powerful?"
"She is one of a kind Piya"said Haseena gently."and she must have some powers which makes her very powerful. Sasha,the most powerful witch is after her. She will attack during the full moon,when the witches' power are at its peak. Akanksha is indeed the unique child. Its true."
Piya was feeling suddenly numb, not knowing whether to believe all this. She  gazed up at Abhay, and their eyes met. Suddenly Piya couldn't take it any more. She pushed Abhay away and ran out of the house,not knowing where she was going.
"Go after her, Abhay"said Haseena quietly.
Abhay nodded and ran out after Piya, soon catching up with her. He caught hold of her and turned her around,to see her crying uncontrollably.

"It will be fine, Piya"he whispered holding her close."I promise that I will protect  U and our daughter and-"
Piya put a finger on his lips, cutting his sentence short as she stared at him,her face wet with tears. With that finger,she slowly traced his lips and then stroked his cheeks,letting her fingers caress each and every inch of his face,making Abhay's eyes close.
"200 years?" she whispered,her voice broken."And then all these years? U suffered for me? For love? Abhay.."she whispered her voice trembling. Abhay opened his eyes hearing his name on her lips and saw fresh tears start to leak from her eyes. "Abhay,I am sor-"
"Shh"Abhay murmured, pressing his hand over Piya's mouth. "Don't say anything."he said,his ocean-blue eyes piercing Piya's chocolate brown ones."Loving u was the only thing that let me live Piya. Everything beautiful in my world exists because of u Piya. I love you. "
Piya clutched Abhay tight as she wept into his chest. "I-I was so afraid Abhay,so scared,t-to let u in again. B-but"she looked up at him,drinking in his beauty,his eyes filled with love for her.."U never left my heart, Abhay. Never. And I took so long to realize it. So long. I love u, Abhay, I will always love u. Its n-not possible for me to stay with not loving u even for a second. I love u. I love u. Oh Abhay.."
"Piya,"Abhay whispered, cupping her face in hands."I m all yours. However impossible our story is, it still exists,because of our love. We were forever meant to be, Piya. Forever and whatever comes after."
Piya nodded,trying to smile through her tears. Abhay smiled his beautiful dimpled smile as his lips met hers. They poured all their love for each other into that kiss, making it intense,tender, passionate all at once. It was a kiss they felt right to the depths of their souls, a kiss that spoke of so many unspoken things. It was the kiss that could only exist between soul mates.

Edited by abhiora - 12 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

tora..it was lovely update...so now i come to know about these dreams and prophecy...finally..piya accepted abhay and will be together...loved it...

Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey it was a simply awesome update...i'm in dreamland now..so akansha is powerful...hmm...waiting to see what happens next...i felt so bad for abhay..but as they say,all's well that ends well :-)
happy new year to you too!
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great job.add me in ur pm list.are chand an d haseena abhays parents
adnilover thumbnail
piya forgave abhay! I am so glad that after enduring so much pain, abhay has found his happiness again. He wont let anything happen to akansha
happy new year Tora!😊
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
finally Abhiya r together
last part was really romantic
so Maithili came in Piya's dreams
continue soon
thanks for the PM
Trouble. thumbnail