Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Tora ur character sketch n precap is awesome looking forward to reading it.

so i have some questions cuz i am confused so Abhayendra is a vampire n he hid it from Metz n metz dies n she will return as piya or metz and piya two different people.
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome tora... its diffrent ... like it lot
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome concept
So Abhayendra was already a vampire I suppose when Maithili died
plzzz continue soon 
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice start dear!
Continue updating buddy!

Thanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜Š
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
(Thank u to all who have read and replied..i am a little busy meeting friends and relatives,so couldn't reply individually.promise to do so from next time!!keep enjoying!!any confusions regarding abhayendra,maithili,piya or anyone will be clear soon..๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

PRESENT:

"Akanksha!"Piya called,hugging herself against the bitter December winds that were starting to blow.Akanksha pouted as she reached higher and higher in the swing,her black curls flying.
"Mommy please, a little more."she said.
"Absolutely not!" Piya shouted,reaching the swings."Come down at once! U've got to complete ur homework!!"
Akanksha looked at her with a sad puppy dog face."Okay."she said,and as the swing reached its highest point,she jumped. Piya screamed,but Akanksha landed perfectly safely on the ground,straightened and looked at Piya,grinning."Could u do that, Mommy,when u were my age?"
Piya's heart was in her mouth."Don't u EVER do that again,Akanksha!You almost killed me!!"
Akanksha rolled her eyes."Mommy,u know I will be safe. I have powe-"
"No!"Piya said, a little loudly."U r my child. My little baby daughter and that's it! Don't u ever scare me like that again!!"
Akanksha looked at her with deep,ocean-blue eyes,full of care and love, and Piya felt her heart shatter once more to pieces. Those eyes reminded her of someone very special to her heart(though her mind refused to admit it).
Akanksha walked up to her mother,clutching her hands tightly in her little hands."I will always be ur baby,Mommy"she said giving Piya's hand a soft loving squeeze."And I promise I will never cause u pain."
Tears slid down Piya's face, as she pulled her daughter to her and hugged her tightly. those very same lines had been spoken by another person equally precious to her,but he had left her forever...
                                                                                    ***************
Sasha's green eyes sparkled in excitement.She smiled , bringing the ring closer to her. The ring. The all-powerful ring. And now,she knew what would help the ring realize its full power. She let out a laugh..A hybrid. And that too a young kid. She shook her head, still laughing. It was going to be almost too easy. A little blood needed. Maybe she would kill that kid too, just for fun. She would finally achieve what her great-great grandmother, Natasha had set out to do. Bring the witches,and herself to the peak of power.
                                                                                   ***************
Jeh frowned,thinking about the news he had heard. A hybrid? No one knew how powerful that would be. All he knew was that he needed to find it out and destroy it,lest it harmed the werewolf clan.So lost was he in his thoughts that he did not notice his son running towards him and throwing his arms round him.
"Papa,u promised u would play with me today."
Jeh smiled,gazing into his eyes."Of course, Ishaan,how would I forget that?"
Ishaan planted a kiss on his father's cheeks."Yay!I'll get all the things ready. Come out in five minutes Papa!"
A smiled reached Jeh's lips aas he saw his son run out of the room. Then his thoughts wandered back to Ishaan's mother,and a frown replaced his smile. Jeh knew he had wronged her,but having Ishaan with him,helped ease the guilt. Jeh would never regret having a son. Ishaan was the only innocent happiness in his twisted life.
                                                                                **************
Haseena frowned at Chand" Isn't it the right time, Chand?"
Chand shook his head."Not yet. But the time is near at hand,Haseena. Don't worry."
                                                                                          ***********
A frustrated and angry Abhay came out of the airport. Dehradoon of all places,when he had promised himself never to come here again! This place had broken his heart twice. Not that he had a heart, he thought, with an ironic smile. A voice echoed in his head" U're dead!!"The mere memory of that voice made pain flash across his face. Why was he thinking about the past?he thought angrily. He was here on a mission,to kill that hybrid that was the talk of the supernatural world today. Nobody knew about its powers but Abhay was sure it was a threat to all species, specially to humans. He would kill it,and leave Dehradoon. It was not like he'd face her again. Forget her, forget her, Abhay thought,as he put on his sunglasses.But how could he,when every part of him longed to feel her love again??

PRECAP:THE PAST:5 YEARS AGO...
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿ˜›Lovely update...so pia and abhay are separated... and abhiya have daughter...๐Ÿ˜ณ...so sweet...and jeh also has son...but whom is he married to...๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
res
wow lovely update...so piya has a hybrid daughter...jeh has a son??who's his mother?๐Ÿ˜•
i love how you've kept up the suspense...
do update soon...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by hpoirotac - 12 years ago
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
superb update tora !!!

akanksha 's abhiya  child na .sasa wants power .and jey also after pia 's babby girl . par jey ki shadi kis ke sath hui hai jo uska beta b hai .and abhay also want to kill hybird .par usko shyad pata nahi hai ke woh usko mar nahi payega . its interesting tora . i love it . waiting for past .
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow seems interesting
I guess tht hybrid is akshal abhiya baby
Both abhiya r upset y they left each other?
Plz update soon
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

๐Ÿ˜›Lovely update...so pia and abhay are separated... and abhiya have daughter...๐Ÿ˜ณ...so sweet...and jeh also has son...but whom is he married to...๐Ÿ˜•

thanx janu๐Ÿ˜›..yup abhiya have a lovely daughter..u will cum to know soon who is ishaan's mother๐Ÿ˜‰