Posted: 12 years ago
Hey girl
look
here i m :D
i just tried google lol
finally:)
Preview: Shadows Of Hell 

They were walking through the alley of the colony, hand in hand, man and woman, husband and wife, but more importantly, as soul mates. Khushi looked to the right and she could see a chana wala, selling his stock, making a living for his family. She remembered how she would come home from school and beg her mum for some rupees so she could buy some to eat. They couldn't afford jalebi's so instead her mum would give her the money to buy chanas, and if she was really good then, then her dad would buy her a jalebi for her good behaviour. remembering a a particular afternoon always brought a smile to her face.
Preview:  Life As We Know It -  Part 5

The wails of Suhana awoke Arnav and Khushi. It was 8:00am in the morning, the sun was shining brightly outside greeting the three and possibly dropping a hint that life may only get easier as the days get on. 

Khushi quickly got up not wanting Arnav to be disturbed. He needed the rest and since she went to sleep first yesterday night it only made sense she get up first. She trudged her way to Suhana's room and quickly picked her up from her cot. She held her on her shoulder shushing her trying to get her back to sleep. But she continued crying, Khushi thought she'd check her nappy because she may be crying due to that. She put Suhana on the high table and checked her nappy. 

Preview: Shadows Of Hell -  Part 1

She quickly looked at Arnav and gripped the sides of the seats. She hated fast cars and he knew it. 

Arnav sensed Khushi was quiet. He looked over at her to see that she had her eyes closed, and her hands gripping the seats. He realised when he looked at the speedometer that she was scared. He quickly lowered the speed, not wanting to increase her fear. He saw her eyes opening from the side of his eyes and her shoulders relaxing. He sighed, wanting to quickly get it over and done with. It was always better to face his fears.
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi I tried to go to your blog but it said I need an invatation😔
So finally I found ur index!!...Phew!!!

Bookmarked it!!
😃...will go through it in due time!!!
Originally posted by nazibah

Hi I tried to go to your blog but it said I need an invatation😔

sorry about that was just doing something 
its up and running now ðŸ˜ƒ
Preview: Modelling OS

After a while he opened his eyes, and held her wrists stopping her. She looked down at him confused. He brought her round  to his front making her sit on his lap. He brought his lips to her forehead.

'Thanks' He said while bringing his hands around her waist.

'Anytime' She replied while linking her arms around his neck.

'So have you finished your sketch?' She asked him while playing with the back of his hair.
New os!

I Didn't Hold On To You To Let You Go

Edited by -Chinnu- - 11 years ago