Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Preview:  Getting Caught

'What? Your coming here now?' Khushi shouted down the phone to Arnav.

'Yes I am, You know how I can't go to sleep without seeing your face. Im not used to this jaanu' Arnav replied. Khushi could imagine him pouting over the phone. The image of him melted her heart and so she decided to let him come.

'Aww baby, even im not used to sleeping without you, but kya kare, I had to come to amma and bauji's house, because it is my cousins wedding and they are going to her wedding and told me to come for the night and stay with buaji, because she's not feeling well' Khushi explained.

'So are you giving me permission to come then?' he asked with traces of hope.

Khushi smiled. 'Yes baba, and since when have you ever needed my permission to do something. I know you, you'd still have come even if I say  no' she said to him. She could hear him chuckling over the phone.

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

oh wow! you've written so many OSs and I never knew?! Thank u so much for the link Mari!!! 🤗 Hope it's ok if I call u that! :D

Originally posted by: ---Pari---

oh wow! you've written so many OSs and I never knew?! Thank u so much for the link Mari!!! Hope it's ok if I call u that! :D

no problem my parii
ofcourse i dont mind!
xD
Preview:  Angsty OS

Oh I can't believe you Arnav, out of all that your blaming me?! Me?! What did I do exactly?' Khushi shouted. 

' Khushi, your asking what you did?!, You threw a glass of wine on one of our top models! It's bad enough that you threw a glass of wine but on top of that you started insulting her! How am I meant go get her back Khushi!! Hmm care to enlighten me?!' Arnav replied back. 

They were standing in their bedroom, both opposite each other. They had just come back from the AR business party and a scene had occured there. 

Khushi looked at Arnav in disbelief. 

'What did you want me to do Arnav? She was FLIRTING with you, left right and centre! I'd be damned to let flirt with you especially with me standing right in front of you!' 

Preview: Life As We Know It (LAWKI)

'What?! Really? What happened to them?. Which hospital I'm coming right now.' Khushi replied on the phone.

She quickly got her keys and her wallet and went outside to hail a cab to get to the hospital. Once she reached the hospital she paid the cab driver and ran inside. When she went to the reception, she was directed to the third floor, ward five. She walked slowly to the ward, and found Arnav standing there. Khushi looked at Arnav and Arnav looked at Khushi, she could see the moistness in his eyes, she ran up to him and hugged him with all her might. He tightened his arms around her, never wanting to let go. This news shattered them both.

'Arnav, what?, how did this all happen?' Khushi said through her tears. She looked up at Arnav when she didn't get a response. He looked at her with teary eyes and sighed.

Preview: Who You Are

I stare at my reflection in the mirror

Why am I doing this to myself?

Losing my mind on a tiny error

I nearly left the real me on the shelf

No, no, no, no, no

Arnav came home from work, and went to his bedroom. He took out his clothes from the closet and walked to the bathroom to get changed. When he came back he put the radio on and heard this song.  When he heard the first two lines, he looked at his reflection in the mirror. He began to wonder why is he doing this to himself?, He was losing his mind on a tiny error and nearly left the real him on the shelf. He was letting his happiness go, He was letting his ego and pride come in between him and Khushi. 

Preview: Decorating Centre

'Have I got something on my face?' she said now feeling her face to see if something was there. He chuckled and grabbed her hands.

'No you don't have anything on your face, you look beautiful as always' he said in her ear. 'I was just wondering how  I could possible love you any more than I thought I could'

She looked up at him in his eyes. She could see the love and adoration for her in his hazel brown eyes. She stood on her tip toes and gave him a kiss just below his mouth.

'You Know I'm always thinking that too' she said with a wink.

She then pulled him towards the lighting area. He let himself be pulled he loved making her happy.  She let go of his arm and entwined her fingers with his.

Preview: It Wasn't Me/S**pade

'Miss me?' he growled while biting her earlobe. Khushi turned her  head towards his neck. 'So much' she whispered before placing a soft kiss on his neck. He tightened his hold on her not wanting to let her go.  She turned around in his arms and looked up at him meeting his intense, passionate gaze. He brought her closer to him, chest to chest. His hand made their way to her lips, he followed the outline of her lips smirking. 'Pink?' he asked. Khushi looked him in the eyes. 
Preview: Chapter 1 

He pecked her on the lips, and opened the door to the cubicle to go outside, when they got outside, he stopped shocked. Khushi felt his body go tensed and placed a hand on his cheek. 'Arnav what happened?' she asked. She heard someone clear their throat and looked back, to find Lavanya and NK standing in front of them. She quickly untangled herself and adjusted herself while Arnav pulled his pants up and zipped his pants. They both looked at each other and then at their partners. 'I can explain!' they both said together.
NOTE:

Hey guys! As you all know I received a pm about graphic content on my SS. So therefore I have decided to discontinue that on IF. I have also decided not to upload any more of my new SS's and FF's on IF because I as a writer cannot constrict myself to limiting my creativity. Also Munchy's FF has received warnings too and I am really sad that she can't continue that on IF. I'm happy she has decided to give it the ending it deserves. I am thinking of putting up a blog with all my work and posting everything there. But me being stupid me, did not save any hard or soft copies of my SS. So I am going to type chapter one and two up again but it won't be exactly the same. It will be a bit different. This also makes it harder for me and harshu to update our FF as we had been waiting for our FF to be moved to the fanfic section so then we could start our story of, but because of this we have decided to put it on hold. The same goes for my FF Life As We Know It, I had been waiting ages for that FF to be moved and now it has, It's been said that I can't post my stuff because of mature content. I am really happy to recieve everyone's support, I did not think I'd be that popular along with readers. I am thinking of continuing my work on a blog and will pm you all when I do. 

I honestly loved coming to IF, ever since Kis Desh finished I stopped coming here but ARHI bought me back to this and now I don't feel like coming because all work is put on hold because every writer has a limit to their creativeness. But we cannot alter the rules so...

Thanks for your time for reading and commenting, I will be back.

Mariam (The Besharam) 
Edited by -Chinnu- - 12 years ago