Mariam's Writing Index: New OS page 14 18/08/2012

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

amazing
great word 2 describe
love arshi xxx
Congrats Sweety πŸ˜Š

Thanks for the PM, and keep up your good work. . . πŸ˜ƒ

Note:

hey guys as i have mentioned above, i've made a new ID so will all of you please add me on that one because it will be a lot easier for me to send out PM's as then i will know who wants to be PM'd.

The new ID is:

-Marii- Edited by sweet_girl234 - 12 years ago
congra... badaai ho sweetheart πŸ₯³ i love your os's
Preview: Tonight

She went up to him and put her arms around his neck, while his arms went around her waist automatically.

'Well, Khushi, you can say whatever you want but you won't catch me in that' He said while looking over at the bed with the sherwani on. 

She looked at him. 'Arnav, come on, don't you remember what fun we have the last time you had a sherwani on'. She said while bringing her hand up to his face touching his cheek. 

Preview: Memories

Khushi looked at his face, she could tell something was disturbing him and she knew he wouldn't tell her what's wrong like this, so she left his neck and came round to him and sat on his lap. He opened his eyes and looked at her. She put her head on his shoulder and leaned into him. He in return brought his arms around her waist holding her tight. 

' Baby, what's wrong' she whispered against his neck. 

He sighed and moved his head so he could look at her, she brought her face closer to his so they were now at eye level. 

' Nothing, i'm just tired' he said while tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. 
Preview: Pyaar Ke Pathe

Arnav put his head on khushi's head and also closed his eyes. 'you know khushi, i can't wait until we have our own priya' said arnav.' hmm neither can i' replied khushi. 'so i was thinking' arnav said while opening his eyes, 'lets start trying now' khushi opened her eyes and arnav bought his head up as did khushi. Khushi brought her lips to his ears.
Preview: Life As We Know It  (LAWKI)

'They both couldn't really stand each other, they both thought the worst of each other, they couldn't stand to be in the same room as one another, but then that one night changed everything, they had to come together, they had to work together and worst of all they had to live together all for the sake of the baby. Their friends were snatched from them, They were the chosen ones for the baby.They were doing well, they were actually getting along, and who knows they may also start to like each other and could this little arrangement turn into love?. Could the baby play the intermediary for both of them realising their feelings for each other and then admitting it. He received an offer to work abroad, is it too late for her to stop him?, will she reach the airport in time?, will they be together?, will they be a happy family?, mommy, daddy and son?.'
Edited by sweet_girl234 - 12 years ago
Preview: Life As We Know It (LAWKI)

'So come on then Khushi, tell me what happened?, how was the date?' asked Priety while she sat on the stool in her house in the kitchen.

'Areey Preity what is there to tell, you selected right a dumbass for me didn't you' said Khushi with the ice cream in her hand and too sat down on a stool near Preity.

'What do you mean?, He's goodlooking and he's funny, and I also heard he's good in bed, what more do you want?' Priety said with a wink, in return earning a playful punch from Khushi and a glare.

Edited by sweet_girl234 - 12 years ago