Shonail's big bomb.. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
shonali may not hv been a big player.. but she was certainly a better individual...  we cant judge some ones personality based on the footage they show... but still, her inhibition to be rude atleast shows her sweetness...  
and really, cant say shez dumb...  wasnt she tricked into acting so?? even we might act that way if we keep on hearing contradicting statements from ppl around u all the time...  and the others are not shown "confused" because they were not as bombarded with such statements as shonali had been...i feel if juhi n sunny start saying things like these, even the smartest sky would be as baffled.  in a house like this, theres no way to find out the truth, and also theres no way u can trust some one.  
the house become so bad that it is good shonali gone from all these wolves!!!!
I hope its the big bomb for saving one but with andrew and PM as guests not known to them BB might not give this power to not let housemates know of PM and andrew's guest status.

Going to miss Shona 😒
I wish its the saving power she gets so that sid can be safe.
Edited by mastipartner - 12 years ago
I hope BB gives her a chance to nominate two people than save one!
I think Big Boss is clever enough to pull something like that. I hope he gives her the power to save someone from being nominated/or choose the captain, and she chooses Sid (hopefully!!). That way, when all the others have to nominate, bechara green room will have to pick from their own group! 😆 Amar is going to be nominated for sure, but let's see who is sacrificed alongside him. Can't wait! ;-)