Bigg Boss Season 5

Shonail's big bomb..

rstheboss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If Shonali is eliminated as spoilers say, I think BB will give her one option to save and she will save Sid or if BB gives option for nomination she will most probably select two people from green room.. Is next week green room's time for nomination ?  We can see some real backbiting and game will change as Sky's group will break if that happens. Edited by rstheboss - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hope this happens..Sky's group needs to break...But i will feel bad for Shonali
rstheboss thumbnail
Originally posted by: barunroxx7

Hope this happens..Sky's group needs to break...But i will feel bad for Shonali

Definitely this week it should break. It seems Mahek will also return. I will be happy if Sunny is nominated . Can't take her anymore. ðŸ˜¡. She is annoying as hell
mehreen. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's high time that someone close to sky or for that matter he himself leaves! 
I think shonali will be asked to nominate someone for next weeks eviction =/ thou I want her to save sid if she gets the opportunity. 
rstheboss thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonamona

will miss you shonali..

Even I miss her a lot. Initially I don't like her but seeing how Sky and others ganged up on her and Sid, i started supporting her.. She is the most deserving to win in all the remaining housemates(If Mahek does not come back)
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rstheboss

Definitely this week it should break. It seems Mahek will also return. I will be happy if Sunny is nominated . Can't take her anymore. ðŸ˜¡. She is annoying as hell

I hate Sunny too.Damn irritating !!
Originally posted by: rstheboss

Even I miss her a lot. Initially I don't like her but seeing how Sky and others ganged up on her and Sid, i started supporting her.. She is the most deserving to win in all the remaining housemates(If Mahek does not come back)

i wondered same, i wish she also could come back..
Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
BB might give save one person power or captaincy power.

I hope BB dont give stupid captaincy powers. Hope its for saving a person only.

Anyways sad by the eviction news. I wish she stayed. Started to like her a lot.
Shunny thumbnail
Hope she saves Sid which 'll leave the green room puppies to bark at eachother regarding nom's... :)
taurus27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shonali may save Sid, so next week we will see battles galore and the great axis have to nominate two of their own, that will be fun 😛

And most likely PM and Symmo will leave - so it will non-stop fighting. And if Mahek comes back, probably we will have bloodshed by end of next week 😲