Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Promo for the Week (19/12 - 23/12) (Page 9)

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
wow very active suddenly..but in this respect, I think I'll go with karth's POV..

TA wants to keep T till pei's weddig is what i too feel. He does not want things to go wrong with pei the second time because of TT and his fight with T or rather clash is only issue-based.  He cannot understand why T has to use harsh words with pei and accuse her of wrong intentions when in the first place she shud hv enough trust in TA and secondly pei is to get married with KP and things are fixed to the extent KP's parents too hv come and spoken..So I too feel he wants her away till the wedding and since his mom may create prob for T, he feels temporarily she is better off in MM's...at least patti, pavi and MM are there...
But so far so good what is worrying is that GW may use lav's mishap against T and may misreport the event to TA as i think he is not there when Mohan comes...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeyslakshyamThendralfanTTfanArizes.Pearl.KarthiN90

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicpn

I think the sequence might be like this.When all 4 of them went to eat out Kanagu might have informed about Charu's plan.That may be the reason Ta was supporting her more than usual.But when Keshav and Ta went to work Keshav might have told the truth about Charu Psycho. He might have confessed the truth because thats the first time he saw her in that mode.And maybe after that Ta wants to help Charu.
I think if Ta wants to help Charu he has no other go but let T go.I think
they both are to some extent resposible for her current state.I hope she gets cured atleast for her parents sake.

Sue chechi whatever maybe the thing killing a baby is exaggrated concept in serials. There are lot of people who have had miscarriage for reasons unknown and so many struggling to have baby.Its a very touchy subject.I really don't like directors showing these kind of scenes left and right.I still hope the baby survives.

Thanks
Desi

We have known their concept for "centuries"...so many times we have highlighted out dislike about killing of babies in the serials - yet they are continuing with it. But anyway...ppl like Lav should never be blessed with any child - she doesn't value the little miracle that is growing in her. Any woman who is to go thru it will realize that its one of the most beautiful experiences of a life time  With all the discomfort and pain during labour - the moment her bundle of joy is born a mother will forget everything else and only looks forward to holding her little treasure close to her warm heart.Heart

Yes it would be good if her baby survives - perhaps with the thought that she almost lost her baby might change Lav into a new leaf.If she stops listening to her mum GW...then she would have a smooth married life. They could be showing this just to let the mass know that its not right for any pregnant woman like Lav to behave as such.Big smile

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vjayam

wow very active suddenly..but in this respect, I think I'll go with karth's POV..

TA wants to keep T till pei's weddig is what i too feel. He does not want things to go wrong with pei the second time because of TT and his fight with T or rather clash is only issue-based.  He cannot understand why T has to use harsh words with pei and accuse her of wrong intentions when in the first place she shud hv enough trust in TA and secondly pei is to get married with KP and things are fixed to the extent KP's parents too hv come and spoken..So I too feel he wants her away till the wedding and since his mom may create prob for T, he feels temporarily she is better off in MM's...at least patti, pavi and MM are there...
But so far so good what is worrying is that GW may use lav's mishap against T and may misreport the event to TA as i think he is not there when Mohan comes...

ya.100% GW will put blame on T only.but one good thing is GP family also involved here.they know very well how lavanya behaved careless regarding her pregnancy and also how she curses her own baby.so sure they will support thulsi in this matter.I hope Ta also understand this

Edited by karthi173 - 19 December 2011 at 8:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeyslakshyamThendralfanTTfanArizes.Pearl.

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo Shubba akka!
What the hell is this?
TA you are going too much! I think Thulasi's decision is really good!
and TA's words to Deepa and Kaliyani were too much!!

sobeyslakshyamssmily_faceTTfanPearl.Arizes.KarthiN90

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Wow 9 pages for a promo that shows TT separation is interesting!!

Skimming through the comments...all the comments are great...thanks!

Basically the serial now is moving into another phase.  My guess is we will see more of Tulasi's side of the story and her struggles and victory. 

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Thanks Shubba for the promo!

I watched the promo twice or thrice today. Though its a sad promo still loved it...the way Tulasi said "naan porenga" and TA watching her going away was heart  warming...and the bgm song...reminds of Thendral 2010...lovely!

Thendral back on track...yeyyy

Shubba I dunno its you or something makes me also believe that TA is acting...though I am not fully convinced but if I recall some scenes when TA goes to GPs house the day Charu came back from UK. GPs expression was confusing. Also when TA and Charu went upstairs to talk ...they didnt show GPs reaction... So may be GP already told TA about Charu and whatever they are doing now is part of the treatment?

Also in the promo TA shouting at Deepa...and looking sad when T leaves also increases my doubt...whatever  the track may be whether TA knows it or doesnt know..things are getting really interesting...Looking forward for this week episodes...Clap

sobeysThendralfanvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.KarthiN90

minisri Senior Member
minisri
minisri

desicpn Groupbie
desicpn
desicpn

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

...ppl like Lav should never be blessed with any child -
Don't agree because Thulasi was born for person like Bhuvana who in our view should never be blessed with baby.Maybe the baby will be an oportunity for her to become a better person.Just because a person is bad doesn't mean they don't deserve a baby.
Anyway lets see whats there for us this week.

Thanks
Desi

sobeyslakshyamThendralfanvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.

Go to top