Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Promo for the Week (19/12 - 23/12) (Page 8)

Gayashri Senior Member
Gayashri
Gayashri

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Excellent comments by all! Smile

Whether TA and team act (if at all this is acting, Dir will bring few others who were part of TA's team ehh...Confused) or if TA is not acting and proves himself to be a dumbo, the final reasoning is NOT at all going to be convincing to the viewers...

If he acts, T may melt and forgive T , if he and his team explains her the noble cause DeadPinchAngry but definitely not the viewers...

If TA does not act (there may be little possibility of he not acting), then the CT might have planned T forcefully walks out of TA and they might have used this Pei track for showing our independent brave heroine...if that is so, it is total character damage of TA and the contradictions in his character will be highly unconvincing...Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysThendralfanTTfanArizes.KarthiN90verisimilitude

swash2 Goldie
swash2
swash2

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
ennOda mukhiya kavalai- who will pay for T's education?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanTTfanArizes.Pearl.Sue NairKarthiN90verisimilitude

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Great comments by all our thendraliansClap.everyone gives their own views of comment.Thumbs Up

I think this portion[he allowed T to go to MM house (in promo he is not even try to stop her ) and his harsh words to deepa and kalyani.] alone is  TA acting?

bcz in TA POV,  KP AND charu  going to get married.in current situation T is the main problem for their wedding. I think he decide to keep away T until their marriage get over.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysThendralfanGayashrivjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.verisimilitude

Rishi87 Goldie
Rishi87
Rishi87

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
thanks subba for the promo
Thulasi had tolarated many things so its time to move from that place. but padma is there to give her part of tartures.
mohan super!!! i want one full episode of GW getting beatings from mohan. I thought lavanya's baby would be abouted by her own thimuru but if its because of mohan then defenetely Thulasi would be blamed and again TA wont realise.
but when TA comes to know about the truth of charu, KP, Lava, his mom, josheph where he will keep his beautiful face. how he will face Thulasi. thulasi will defenetly forgive TA as she has forgiven everyone in her life. y not TA ??? but TA condition would be the worst.
Charu is jumping she doesnt know what is happening in her back as her parents are ready to handover all the bussiness to KP so KP will defenietly use this opportunity and possibly will black mail to marry him or he will get all the property and leave them in street.
by lavanya's abortion perriyapa may comes to know TA and Thulasi's seperation and charu's involvement so at that time atleast he will help Thulasi and will prove to TA that charu is a psyco.    

sobeysThendralfanTTfanJan50Arizes.Pearl.KarthiN90verisimilitude

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rishi87

thanks subba for the promo
Thulasi had tolarated many things so its time to move from that place. but padma is there to give her part of tartures.
mohan super!!! i want one full episode of GW getting beatings from mohan. I thought lavanya's baby would be abouted by her own thimuru but if its because of mohan then defenetely Thulasi would be blamed and again TA wont realise.
but when TA comes to know about the truth of charu, KP, Lava, his mom, josheph where he will keep his beautiful face. how he will face Thulasi. thulasi will defenetly forgive TA as she has forgiven everyone in her life. y not TA ??? but TA condition would be the worst.
Charu is jumping she doesnt know what is happening in her back as her parents are ready to handover all the bussiness to KP so KP will defenietly use this opportunity and possibly will black mail to marry him or he will get all the property and leave them in street.
by lavanya's abortion perriyapa may comes to know TA and Thulasi's seperation and charu's involvement so at that time atleast he will help Thulasi and will prove to TA that charu is a psyco.    

Rishi... I think she knocked on her own when she was going to her mother's aid. I am so glad that Mohan is giving full support to his sister...Clap Ask them to blame themselves for what is happening to them - its time they stop blaming Thulsi for every mishap they encounter - then who is going to take the blame for all the miseries they cause her (Thuls)???Angry

TA can hide is "beautiful" face in the locker..!!Wink Yers...I agree Thulasi would forgive TA...BUT I hope she won't forgive him that easily...coz he took the side of a crazy woman and not his wife whom he knows very well before marriage. Besides he indirectly agreed with them (KP?Charu) that T has gone off her rocker..!!Angry

Edited by Sue Nair - 19 December 2011 at 2:56am

sobeysThendralfanTTfanJan50Arizes.Pearl.KarthiN90verisimilitude

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swash2

ennOda mukhiya kavalai- who will pay for T's education?

As of now no hints has been given about the start/reopening of the college...At this rate and with what Anna Jay has specified with time limits...we will get a clue soon about it. As of now full fledged track of closing Charu's, as she hinted about next one. So probably they will hint us about it soon.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanTTfanswash2Pearl.KarthiN90verisimilitude

desicpn Groupbie
desicpn
desicpn

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
I think the sequence might be like this.When all 4 of them went to eat out Kanagu might have informed about Charu's plan.That may be the reason Ta was supporting her more than usual.But when Keshav and Ta went to work Keshav might have told the truth about Charu Psycho. He might have confessed the truth because thats the first time he saw her in that mode.And maybe after that Ta wants to help Charu.
I think if Ta wants to help Charu he has no other go but let T go.I think
they both are to some extent resposible for her current state.I hope she gets cured atleast for her parents sake.

Sue chechi whatever maybe the thing killing a baby is exaggrated concept in serials. There are lot of people who have had miscarriage for reasons unknown and so many struggling to have baby.Its a very touchy subject.I really don't like directors showing these kind of scenes left and right.I still hope the baby survives.

Thanks
Desi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanJan50Arizes.

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
@desicpn,
If Ta and Kesav at this point trying to help Chaaru, why the evil mind voice of Kesav?
If they know Chaaru is psycho how can they take it on thtem selves to cure her?. These people are educated to some extent, don't they know they have to seek a professional?. Why torture at? Can't he take her into confidence? If Ta thought T will not cooperate, then there is know meaning in saying their love and understanding is strong. Ta acting and trying to cure Chaaru defies any logic. Well , on the other hand who said Serials have to appeal to people's logical mind? They are made for the simple and emotional minded .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysTTfanArizes.

Go to top