Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Promo for the Week (19/12 - 23/12) (Page 7)

sobeys Groupbie
sobeys
sobeys

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
WOW I never expect thulasi to walk out on TA she told Pei no one can separate them and now she just leaves BUT she made an awesome decision instead of living with GW and TA torture. Even though there is Padma no one will let her do anything to T plus Mohan will beat her up ;) !! I was so happy to see him beat GW but I wish he slapped Pei instead her and her dancing of happiness will only be for a few days!! Wait till TA gets to his senses and go back to his Kuttima!!
Omg Did u see TA face from the terrace as he saw her walk out wow he looked sad but at the same time didn't do anything to stop her!! But T can focus in her studies and with the help of her friends and family beat Charus ass and show her real face!! Can't wait to see these new twisting episodes and changes :D

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90verisimilitude

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Thank you so much Shubba for the promo. It was really a superb promo. At last T did what we all wanted her to do. Also Mohan came and slapped Gw. She must have tried to slap him but got it back. Hope he knocks all her teeth off. T is blamed for every thing. But  at least this time it was for a good cause. If TA gets mad let him go jump in the well or hang himself with the longest rope possible. As for as I am concerned, T is the main character, Ta is only a side character. I don't want to even give him the respect of a hero.
TA the loser is going to shape up as the next villain of this show after Vel.
T should start her journey towards independence. At least learn to get a job unlike her stupid husband. For studying she can still try for a loan from a bank or Prabha'. I hope by now Prabha knows T is his  half sister. Let only P and T and Deepa know this fact.Mm should not know, otherwise he will screw it up. That way no one is really independent in this world. Even T is dependent on his friends for loan. That is how he runs the family. When we say independence, it is independence from Ta and his family.once Ta knows T is independent, he will respect her a little more. It is going to be very hard, but it is lot better than her current situation. Is 'nt Kalyani working? Why cant T struggle a bit like her in a dignified way?Mm should give her moral support. In the past it was difficult for T to do all this, because main danger came from Mm him self and then Vel.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysKarthiN90verisimilitude

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Wow what a promo! Good girl Thulasi! Clap Now that their marriage looks like its falling apart so quick, it feels like TA is acting more and more. But like Theiva said at what cost and the reasoning behind it should justify TA's actions and Thulasi's pain.

Originally posted by Jan50

LOL, I highly doubt he would become Vel. He needs some big scary henchmen Wink and needs to value money more than heart...But on a serious note, he's being very rude to Thulasi's friends as well which is what's making me suspect that he's being "polli". And I kind of pity TA already as the last true person to him is walking away from him.

Anywho I'm excited to watch what's coming up and how Charu's chapter going to close.

Lavs baby danger?? Poor baby and Nit's family. Lavs will be relieved but family will be sad Cry Ohh Padma, the pot stirrer is back so quick good twist for viewers is coming I feel Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysThendralfanTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90verisimilitude

AnnaJay Groupbie
AnnaJay
AnnaJay

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jan50

Thank you so much Shubba for the promo. It was really a superb promo. At last T did what we all wanted her to do. Also Mohan came and slapped Gw. She must have tried to slap him but got it back. Hope he knocks all her teeth off. T is blamed for every thing. But at least this time it was for a good cause. If TA gets mad let him go jump in the well or hang himself with the longest rope possible. As for as I am concerned, T is the main character, Ta is only a side character. I don't want to even give him the respect of a hero.
T should start her journey towards independence. At least learn to get a job unlike her stupid husband. For studying she can still try for a loan from a bank or Prabha'. I hope by now Prabha knows T is his half sister. Let only P and T and Deepa know this fact.Mm should not know, otherwise he will screw it up. That way no one is really independent in this world. Even T is dependent on his friends for loan. That is how he runs the family. When we say independence, it is independence from Ta and his family.once Ta knows T is independent, he will respect her a little more. It is going to be very hard, but it is lot better than her current situation. Is 'nt Kalyani working? Why cant T struggle a bit like her in a dignified way?Mm should give her moral support. In the past it was difficult for T to do all this, because main danger came from Mm him self and then Vel.

I think you are not so clear with Thendral's underlying theme. There has to be an end to Charu's plans, be cool. After twist everyone will get a clear picture about all events.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vernalysobeysThendralfanTTfanPearl.Arizes.NixkieKarthiN90verisimilitude

desicpn Groupbie
desicpn
desicpn

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

This is what I really expected and it is happening. Things are going to come out here on I guess. The first step for it is T walking away from TA. The foll sequence is - Charu jumping up and down...This is what I expected.
Mohan is defending Thulz??...Wow yet another blame on T bcos of Thulz..Yet another reason for TA to be mad ..but at whom??..I bet Lavanya would never even feel for losing the baby but will deftly feel that she would be a free bird without the baby and that the baby loss is going to make the trio master plan to the next level. So what is the next level ??...Padma as usual she and her cruely..inseparable...good padma keep it up...T and T will win for sure...Deepa and kalyani defending T after she went I guess...so are these words coming from TA's heart or mouth...I still blv its from mouth for the next level of unfolded story..lets see
Thanks Shubba for the promo.
I agree that Tamil is acting.He is just acting to make Charu pyschoness come out.There is no way CT is going to damage his character to this extent.So he wants to help Charu.But I'm not sure if he knows GW has her hands on this one.I hope Lav's baby escapes.I really feel very sad when seeing such scenes and these MG serial dirs are known for killing babies. Hope the baby survives.

Thanks
Desi

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90verisimilitude

Thendralfan Senior Member
Thendralfan
Thendralfan

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
ok.. TT marriage made Charu into a Psycho..
If TA has to act and show hatred towards his beloved wife  T and cause her so much pain to cure Charu , how much pain should GW and Padma who both pushed TT for sudden marriage has to go through ? I want to see severe punishments for both Padma and GW ..
If Lav loses her baby , will that be enough to punish GW ? She was the one who advised Lav to use her pregnancy to bring everyone under control in her in-law's house..Dead
And for  Padma ..Pavi's acid accident and Mohan's drug addiction (Mohan is cured now even w/o the knowledge of Padma Ouch ) be enough ? We will know if Padma still waiting to throw gutter words at sad T or comfort her to some extent ? 

GayashriTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90verisimilitude

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
@Annajay,
If iam not clear about the underlying theme of Thendral, can you clarify it?

To me the theme looks like a woman can not depend solely on her husband. Education and ability to earn is important. This fact has been hinted thru T's professor. This statement was introduced with a purpose. The professor also said men will not be the same, when T assured her that her husband will always be on her side. As we see today, the way events are taking place Ta has changed. TA is shown to be very immature and gullible. Luck does not favor him also. Such a person is easily brain washed. 
When I said Ta may be the next villain after Vel, I did not mean it literally that he will have goons. He can create misery with out all that. The serial will be more interesting if T gets the courage to make it on her own. I don't buy that Ta is acting to save Chaaru.  I can accept  it if TA's mistakes are real and he realizes that and changes. That is more realistic.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysTTfanKarthiN90

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba...I was happy to see TA teaching T a good lesson but on the other hand it would be a victory for madcap Charu. However, TA took it for granted that T would never leave him no matter how much he insults her by being at Charu's defence. Angry

At least let him sleep in his bed alone and think over how cruel he has been to Thuls for her to take this drastic step by walking out of him. Very interesting and I can't wait to know of the latest happenings.Tongue

I am not sad that Lav knocked her tummy - she cursed the baby so.. she would have to pay a price for it. She thought with the baby she was able to rule her inlaws household. The infant would have thought "Indhe matteri oru amma ennaku thevaiyillai"Thumbs Up

Girls/guys.. this Thendral thread is the hottest of them all in our INDIA FORUMS!!!!Dancing

sobeysGayashriThendralfanTTfanArizes.Pearl.KarthiN90

Go to top