Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Rishi87

thanks subba for the promo

Thulasi had tolarated many things so its time to move from that place. but padma is there to give her part of tartures.
mohan super!!! i want one full episode of GW getting beatings from mohan. I thought lavanya's baby would be abouted by her own thimuru but if its because of mohan then defenetely Thulasi would be blamed and again TA wont realise.
but when TA comes to know about the truth of charu, KP, Lava, his mom, josheph where he will keep his beautiful face. how he will face Thulasi. thulasi will defenetly forgive TA as she has forgiven everyone in her life. y not TA ??? but TA condition would be the worst.
Charu is jumping she doesnt know what is happening in her back as her parents are ready to handover all the bussiness to KP so KP will defenietly use this opportunity and possibly will black mail to marry him or he will get all the property and leave them in street.
by lavanya's abortion perriyapa may comes to know TA and Thulasi's seperation and charu's involvement so at that time atleast he will help Thulasi and will prove to TA that charu is a psyco.    

Rishi... I think she knocked on her own when she was going to her mother's aid. I am so glad that Mohan is giving full support to his sister...👏 Ask them to blame themselves for what is happening to them - its time they stop blaming Thulsi for every mishap they encounter - then who is going to take the blame for all the miseries they cause her (Thuls)???😡

TA can hide is "beautiful" face in the locker..!!😉 Yers...I agree Thulasi would forgive TA...BUT I hope she won't forgive him that easily...coz he took the side of a crazy woman and not his wife whom he knows very well before marriage. Besides he indirectly agreed with them (KP?Charu) that T has gone off her rocker..!!😡
Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swash2

ennOda mukhiya kavalai- who will pay for T's education?

As of now no hints has been given about the start/reopening of the college...At this rate and with what Anna Jay has specified with time limits...we will get a clue soon about it. As of now full fledged track of closing Charu's, as she hinted about next one. So probably they will hint us about it soon.
desicpn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think the sequence might be like this.When all 4 of them went to eat out Kanagu might have informed about Charu's plan.That may be the reason Ta was supporting her more than usual.But when Keshav and Ta went to work Keshav might have told the truth about Charu Psycho. He might have confessed the truth because thats the first time he saw her in that mode.And maybe after that Ta wants to help Charu.
I think if Ta wants to help Charu he has no other go but let T go.I think
they both are to some extent resposible for her current state.I hope she gets cured atleast for her parents sake.

Sue chechi whatever maybe the thing killing a baby is exaggrated concept in serials. There are lot of people who have had miscarriage for reasons unknown and so many struggling to have baby.Its a very touchy subject.I really don't like directors showing these kind of scenes left and right.I still hope the baby survives.

Thanks
Desi
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@desicpn,
If Ta and Kesav at this point trying to help Chaaru, why the evil mind voice of Kesav?
If they know Chaaru is psycho how can they take it on thtem selves to cure her?. These people are educated to some extent, don't they know they have to seek a professional?. Why torture at? Can't he take her into confidence? If Ta thought T will not cooperate, then there is know meaning in saying their love and understanding is strong. Ta acting and trying to cure Chaaru defies any logic. Well , on the other hand who said Serials have to appeal to people's logical mind? They are made for the simple and emotional minded .
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow very active suddenly..but in this respect, I think I'll go with karth's POV..

TA wants to keep T till pei's weddig is what i too feel. He does not want things to go wrong with pei the second time because of TT and his fight with T or rather clash is only issue-based.  He cannot understand why T has to use harsh words with pei and accuse her of wrong intentions when in the first place she shud hv enough trust in TA and secondly pei is to get married with KP and things are fixed to the extent KP's parents too hv come and spoken..So I too feel he wants her away till the wedding and since his mom may create prob for T, he feels temporarily she is better off in MM's...at least patti, pavi and MM are there...
But so far so good what is worrying is that GW may use lav's mishap against T and may misreport the event to TA as i think he is not there when Mohan comes...
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: desicpn

I think the sequence might be like this.When all 4 of them went to eat out Kanagu might have informed about Charu's plan.That may be the reason Ta was supporting her more than usual.But when Keshav and Ta went to work Keshav might have told the truth about Charu Psycho. He might have confessed the truth because thats the first time he saw her in that mode.And maybe after that Ta wants to help Charu.

I think if Ta wants to help Charu he has no other go but let T go.I think
they both are to some extent resposible for her current state.I hope she gets cured atleast for her parents sake.

Sue chechi whatever maybe the thing killing a baby is exaggrated concept in serials. There are lot of people who have had miscarriage for reasons unknown and so many struggling to have baby.Its a very touchy subject.I really don't like directors showing these kind of scenes left and right.I still hope the baby survives.

Thanks
Desi

We have known their concept for "centuries"...so many times we have highlighted out dislike about killing of babies in the serials - yet they are continuing with it. But anyway...ppl like Lav should never be blessed with any child - she doesn't value the little miracle that is growing in her. Any woman who is to go thru it will realize that its one of the most beautiful experiences of a life time  With all the discomfort and pain during labour - the moment her bundle of joy is born a mother will forget everything else and only looks forward to holding her little treasure close to her warm heart.❤️

Yes it would be good if her baby survives - perhaps with the thought that she almost lost her baby might change Lav into a new leaf.If she stops listening to her mum GW...then she would have a smooth married life. They could be showing this just to let the mass know that its not right for any pregnant woman like Lav to behave as such.😃

KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vjayam

wow very active suddenly..but in this respect, I think I'll go with karth's POV..

TA wants to keep T till pei's weddig is what i too feel. He does not want things to go wrong with pei the second time because of TT and his fight with T or rather clash is only issue-based.  He cannot understand why T has to use harsh words with pei and accuse her of wrong intentions when in the first place she shud hv enough trust in TA and secondly pei is to get married with KP and things are fixed to the extent KP's parents too hv come and spoken..So I too feel he wants her away till the wedding and since his mom may create prob for T, he feels temporarily she is better off in MM's...at least patti, pavi and MM are there...
But so far so good what is worrying is that GW may use lav's mishap against T and may misreport the event to TA as i think he is not there when Mohan comes...

ya.100% GW will put blame on T only.but one good thing is GP family also involved here.they know very well how lavanya behaved careless regarding her pregnancy and also how she curses her own baby.so sure they will support thulsi in this matter.I hope Ta also understand this
Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo Shubba akka!
What the hell is this?
TA you are going too much! I think Thulasi's decision is really good!
and TA's words to Deepa and Kaliyani were too much!!
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow 9 pages for a promo that shows TT separation is interesting!!

Skimming through the comments...all the comments are great...thanks!

Basically the serial now is moving into another phase.  My guess is we will see more of Tulasi's side of the story and her struggles and victory. 
lakshyam thumbnail

Thanks Shubba for the promo!

I watched the promo twice or thrice today. Though its a sad promo still loved it...the way Tulasi said "naan porenga" and TA watching her going away was heart  warming...and the bgm song...reminds of Thendral 2010...lovely!

Thendral back on track...yeyyy

Shubba I dunno its you or something makes me also believe that TA is acting...though I am not fully convinced but if I recall some scenes when TA goes to GPs house the day Charu came back from UK. GPs expression was confusing. Also when TA and Charu went upstairs to talk ...they didnt show GPs reaction... So may be GP already told TA about Charu and whatever they are doing now is part of the treatment?

Also in the promo TA shouting at Deepa...and looking sad when T leaves also increases my doubt...whatever  the track may be whether TA knows it or doesnt know..things are getting really interesting...Looking forward for this week episodes...👏