Thendral

Thendral Promo for the Week (19/12 - 23/12) - Page 5

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: maha2us

Theiva and Shubba and others,

One thing I can't accept is TA's acting is going to help Charu being cured out of her psychoness. No doubt from Charu's POV, what TA did is wrong. But as on today, he can't ignore his commitment to T and he has no right to be harsh on T to get C cured. Neither is it  the right way.

Coming to what is to be done for C being cured of psychoness. Suppose on the day TA got married to T, C told herself, 'OK! If one door closes, another big door will open for me. God has always good intent for me. I have love within me which I can radiate for another person' Saying that, if she went forward in life which is quite possible for her, as she is really talented. But she didn't and developed a psychoness and obsession to get TA. This point indicates TA is not responsible for C becoming a psycho and C became psycho of her own choice. This can be cured by a professional psychiatrist. A professional is able to do the needful because of a simple reason. He creates a safe space for you to tell your truth. If C told her truth, he won't judge her to be bad like a normal person. He believes there is a good reason for why she wants TA.

What I will say is, if TA were forced to act, Gokul is a fake psychiatrist. If TA;s behavior is authentic towards T, I will say T can forgive him and accept him. But if TA acted which has caused a lot of pain to T, T has to ditch him for good.

How will C be convinced to be taken to the psychiatrist? Whose words will she heed to? VR does not even know she is sick, that too with his present health condition.😕

If C had beed the way u said(highligted ones) such complication would have never happened in T/T life. But it was just opposite and we see what T/T are now. Doctor will accept from C's POV agreed. But remember the doctor himself rejected to marry C. So what will be C's future then. Marrying KP? Isnt KP as worst as GW, behind money. When a doctor himself cannot marry her, then who?. If the doc had told I can cure her and marry her then what u had told is absolutely right...the ones below u specified...TA need not be bothered at all and look at his own business. But it is just vicevera...Acc to C, her world is only TA and hence the complications.

If TA's behaviour is authentic - what will be his reaction towards T..will be be able to face her like before and will they be able to lead a normal life as a husbd and wife as before??? That too after too much of questions which should have never come out of TA whom T blvs is everything.
Walking out of a life is fine, but where, what will she do?? Work and independent like TPS?? How long her grandmother can support her. She cannot live with Padma in the same house. Who else can help her. Prabha/TPS??..they are still not in the picture. But what will TPS/Prabha think?? They will obvious try to unite T with TA..then what role does T/T have as a main lead.😕
If he is acting - He has to answer many, especially T for the tortures he underwent.
Let us see how the team is going to justify as i can see both the ways has loop holes. 😕

Edited by shubba - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kuttyponnu

I agree and TA acting is the worst as it means he is willing to make T suffer deliberately just to cure Charu. The story of saving T from Pei is unacceptable as he could have found other ways. Which wife will be happy to note that her husband acted to save his ex...

If like maha said C is taken to a psychiatrist and if at all it is openly said TA has to help her out in her treatment..what will be T's reaction???...T herself knows their wedding was one of the reason triggering her Psycho behaviour...so in that case T would accept TA helping C(she said she wanted C to be happy in life marrying someone). Her husband has not acted like he was going behind C and ditching the wife...he is/was over believing C and does not want to blv the wife(points vjayam mentioned - yet another guilt by blvg T and what if its wrong, and to TA, KP/C are going to marry), the trust in his friendship is more and of all he cannot take a girl being blamed by his own wife. So somehow in either case he is acting ot not, the team will deftly come up good solution as far as the track is moving.
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Shubba Akka:
You have a point about how Charu could be taken to a psychiatrist for her treatment. From the way she behaves it looks like she would listen to TA only. For that to happen, TA can't be her best friend. She would not listen to him and agree for treatment if he asks her as her best friend. She would only listen to him if she thinks T is not anymore in his life and that TA is hers. In this case, TA has to make her believe that he loves her and would marry her so that Charu listens to him and agrees to whatever he says. If so, we are in for more shockers for the next few weeks. Are they planning to cure her w/o her knowledge by going on her way and making her believe she is not a psycho?! I seriously don't understand how these things would be possible and convincing for the viewers.

But i don't really understand why TA has to wait until she comes to ask him to marry her?! He wil either way let her know that T is his wife and he won't marry Charu. Then too psycho would be at her peak, how would she then agree to be taken to a psychiatrist?! Charu is way too affected and from childhood too. She has to be taken forcibly to mental hospital and kept under observance so that she does not harm herself. To cure a psycho like Charu will take lot of time and according to me it can not be done by TA's acting except in case TA continues to act till Charu believes that he loves her.

All said, i am still not convinced of TA acting to cure psycho while torturing his own wife. He is trying to "cure" a psycho (Charu) while making another girl (i mean T here, well too exaggerated) a psycho. TA acts w/o thinking the consequences T might have to face. What if this separation causes T depression so that her studies get affected till to a point if no returning?! He has to understand that mental tortures might bring too many problems for T and that they can't get healed within days, but months.

I think even Charu won't like the idea of torturing T to cure her once she gets cured. Everyone around T act selfish to cure their daughter (GP) and to be freed of their guilty feelings (TA). Once again T has become a victim of mistakes done by others. This is not acceptable and inhumane in the name of love!Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
We all know that Charu is a Psycho and if she goes to a doctor, what will he do? Try to cure her, but athu nadakumaa? Charu odane cure avangala?? Noo, yenna her psychoness exceeded her  limit. So and from Charu POV is TA the person whom she loves and want to have. So TA may think, that he has to take the poruppu to cure her, whats wrong it that? Charu will only listn to TA words than anyone else.

If he is acting, then the behavior with Thuls is unacceptable, but imagine he is acting, also its unacceptable, all in all TA act panna kooda or act pannathi kooda his acts is unacceptable. But enna na, if TA is acting he will have more pain than Thuls, because he is wantedly hurting her, wont that hurt him too? Thuls ku athu mattum antha nodi pain and for TA its lifelong, illaiya?? 

TA may have asked Thuls to act with him, but if Thuls knows Charu is ill, she will feel bad for her and also agree to act with him. But we know Thuls, if she feels bad for Charu, will she try to hurt her with her words?? See, ippo T&T fight pannanum, athuku Charu has to find a reason, for example like Thuls hurting Charu with orphan matter and all. IF Thuls is also acting wth TA, will she talk about her personal life, parents, Charu birth with her?? She cant be angry, if she knows charu is mentaly ill. We need Thuls oda real actions and emotion, appo than what TA think will happen.

I dont know whether TA is acting or not, but i feel its better for him to act. Yenna after court scene i feel TA shuold not talk harsh to her that too believing Charu, wont that spoil his character more?? And if he acts, he will tell the reason to for his acts, or?

Will come back on Wednesday and kolapufy you all more, byee😆
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Theiva

But i don't really understand why TA has to wait until she comes to ask him to marry her?! He wil either way let her know that T is his wife and he won't marry Charu. Then too psycho would be at her peak, how would she then agree to be taken to a psychiatrist?! Charu is way too affected and from childhood too. She has to be taken forcibly to mental hospital and kept under observance so that she does not harm herself. To cure a psycho like Charu will take lot of time and according to me it can not be done by TA's acting except in case TA continues to act till Charu believes that he loves her. 

Theiva ka, i agree with your point.. but if he is acting na, he knows about her through someone, so he decide to know it from Charu and maybe at that time he will make her clear his love and everything. Isnt it better Charu to communicate wth him, instead of talking anf GW, Lav or KP? All of them are giving her hopes and she thinks that will happen one day, but she dont know TA wish. I dunno😆

All said, i am still not convinced of TA acting to cure psycho while torturing his own wife. He is trying to "cure" a psycho (Charu) while making another girl (i mean T here, well too exaggerated) a psycho. TA acts w/o thinking the consequences T might have to face. What if this separation causes T depression so that her studies get affected till to a point if no returning?! He has to understand that mental tortures might bring too many problems for T and that they can't get healed within days, but months. 

Yesss, 100%. But akka, i think if TA is acting na, he will have more pain than Thuls (If he loves her deeply). He is wantendly hurting her to cure another girl. That pain Thuls will have for few times and dunno about later, but TA will have it for his lifelong.😔

I think even Charu won't like the idea of torturing T to cure her once she gets cured. Everyone around T act selfish to cure their daughter (GP) and to be freed of their guilty feelings (TA). Once again T has become a victim of mistakes done by others. This is not acceptable and inhumane in the name of love!

No words here. Agree fully😃
Btwww im happy that your back. Missed your commentsss. Come often onlineee🤗

Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Shubba Akka:

You raised good points about T walking out of TA's life and what might happen after that. Many are telling her to become independant and take a part time job to finance her studies. But the point is it is not that easy. How could she become independant in just few days?! How can she earn enough money for her education with just a part time job and that too engineering course?! That won't be possible. She will have to be dependant on MM or someone else. She can not afford to live alone with Paati or in a hostel. Even if Shubba Akka said, if she goes to TPS, she again would be relying on TPS or Prabha. In what way this is called becoming independant.

In this serial every woman is relying on someone in some ways, Sudha had her father's support to come up in life. Bhuwana needed Lakshman, TPS is more or less managing everything by herself, but in a way relies on her son and she is not happy at all.

I definetly want T to prove herself and become independant, but that needs time and we have to accept it, but she does not need to be a cry baby. Sadly until one finishes their education and starts working, they will be relying on someone and that too a girl like T with just few people to support her and that too morally only. I definetly wanted her to take up a job when TA was struggling to support him and she sould do it once she reunites with him again. Relying a little bit on people we love does not make a person weak. It rather let those people become each others' support system rather than being alone and sad. I think i ended up contradicting myself. LOL
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
wow after a long time awesome promo
Thendralfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the promo Shubba ..😊
Who can support T's education ?
Even if T goes to MM's house , he can support her for her food and home but not education .. If he was able to support T and Mohan's education himself, there would have been no need of Vel's track.
T can do a part time job .. and with her  dad earning less and she being a topper, she can get bank loans and study. That is one logical answer I can come to. Even though the CT say whatever comes in story is imaginary they can show some solutions to real life problems, That will give confidence to poor students who wants to get a good education.
Edited by Thendralfan - 12 years ago
sobeys thumbnail
WOW I never expect thulasi to walk out on TA she told Pei no one can separate them and now she just leaves BUT she made an awesome decision instead of living with GW and TA torture. Even though there is Padma no one will let her do anything to T plus Mohan will beat her up ;) !! I was so happy to see him beat GW but I wish he slapped Pei instead her and her dancing of happiness will only be for a few days!! Wait till TA gets to his senses and go back to his Kuttima!!
Omg Did u see TA face from the terrace as he saw her walk out wow he looked sad but at the same time didn't do anything to stop her!! But T can focus in her studies and with the help of her friends and family beat Charus ass and show her real face!! Can't wait to see these new twisting episodes and changes :D
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Shubba for the promo. It was really a superb promo. At last T did what we all wanted her to do. Also Mohan came and slapped Gw. She must have tried to slap him but got it back. Hope he knocks all her teeth off. T is blamed for every thing. But  at least this time it was for a good cause. If TA gets mad let him go jump in the well or hang himself with the longest rope possible. As for as I am concerned, T is the main character, Ta is only a side character. I don't want to even give him the respect of a hero.
TA the loser is going to shape up as the next villain of this show after Vel.
T should start her journey towards independence. At least learn to get a job unlike her stupid husband. For studying she can still try for a loan from a bank or Prabha'. I hope by now Prabha knows T is his  half sister. Let only P and T and Deepa know this fact.Mm should not know, otherwise he will screw it up. That way no one is really independent in this world. Even T is dependent on his friends for loan. That is how he runs the family. When we say independence, it is independence from Ta and his family.once Ta knows T is independent, he will respect her a little more. It is going to be very hard, but it is lot better than her current situation. Is 'nt Kalyani working? Why cant T struggle a bit like her in a dignified way?Mm should give her moral support. In the past it was difficult for T to do all this, because main danger came from Mm him self and then Vel.