Thendral Promo for the Week (19/12 - 23/12) - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
The director is the idiot in this seriel. he lost how to portray the charactors. The actors are doing their part beautifully the way the stupid director asks alright. but the story. unbeleivable.
1. After 1 year of marrige,Thamil won't beleive any word  Thulasi saying. atleast can not listen? and still love is between them. After all the truth come out Thamil is going to ask for forgiveness and  Thulasi will give and fall for him This is call direction?  This is the normal in the Tamil seriels. 
2. When Thulasi says about Charu that she is an orphan on is not from the good family, The way Thamil reacts. Can you believe. Then his mom says about Thulasi he is sitting there and silently, and Where is the director? it sucks.
3. Even in the promo the way he yells at the friends. Where is his friends? all abandon him. where is the director.? in the start of the series Thamil helped the friends, Where are they now director?
4. where is the bank job? One year ?  wake up director follow the story that you started.  to investicate a job you need one year? which world the director is in?
In one interview Mr Kumaran said that Thendral team is like a picnic. any thing might happen. we will have a barbecue today. Tomorrow might be rain. so we do something else. No flow whatso ever in the story.

The promo ? may be The director kind of wake up and decided to give the women education a chance for a month? and back to "Vethalam muranga maram erum thanay"(vikamathiththan stories)

I agree with those who say that TA must be really mad to put his wife through so much torture just to cure Charu... and if GP is part of the act than he is also extraordinarily selfish to drag the girl through so much trouble as she has already suffered so much due to his brother. Playing around with T and expecting her to forgive and make a hero of TA who will probably shed few tears of sorry is unacceptable.

Hope T does put all in place in case all this is a drama just to cure Charu... what if T actually kills herself as she had told TA so many times that she will not live if he no longer loves her.
Originally posted by kuttyponnu

Hope T does put all in place in case all this is a drama just to cure Charu... what if T actually kills herself as she had told TA so many times that she will not live if he no longer loves her.

I agree that Thulasi said this several times to TA but i don't think she will ever think to kill her selfπŸ˜•...because she witnessed psycho's intention and she witnessed how TA is believing his friend...she knows TA is being fooled by C from her POV...so i don't think she will ever decide to kill her self...instead of that she might find ways to bring out psycho's intention...If TA is acting or not, T doesnt  know so she will try to save TA from C's plans only nu i think.
Also psychos never listens to others...its easy to just say but its not easy to control a psycho type person...If at all GP drags her to hospital...a psycho type person is capable to put a drama or even try to kill them-self
Even when Vel made things that made her lose respect in public Thulasi did not try to kill herself...how can she kill her self now that too after knowing who is wrong and who is right.
I think after listening to GW...TA wants T to move to MM house...maybe she refused to go so TA must have provoked her which lead her to say the dialog in promoπŸ˜•
Also Thulasi advised AP's daughter on how suicide is pure selfishness...so i don't think she will ever decide to kill herself.

Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Theiva and Shubba and others,

One thing I can't accept is TA's acting is going to help Charu being cured out of her psychoness. No doubt from Charu's POV, what TA did is wrong. But as on today, he can't ignore his commitment to T and he has no right to be harsh on T to get C cured. Neither is it  the right way.

Coming to what is to be done for C being cured of psychoness. Suppose on the day TA got married to T, C told herself, 'OK! If one door closes, another big door will open for me. God has always good intent for me. I have love within me which I can radiate for another person' Saying that, if she went forward in life which is quite possible for her, as she is really talented. But she didn't and developed a psychoness and obsession to get TA. This point indicates TA is not responsible for C becoming a psycho and C became psycho of her own choice. This can be cured by a professional psychiatrist. A professional is able to do the needful because of a simple reason. He creates a safe space for you to tell your truth. If C told her truth, he won't judge her to be bad like a normal person. He believes there is a good reason for why she wants TA. And he also knows there are many ways to douse that desire. She could even be healed by VR, if VR doesn't judge her and does the needful being totally kind and compassionate to her and with a strong understanding diverts her from her desire showing other talents within. But if someone yells at her listening to what she says, things are lost. Interestingly, C as on today finds safe space to tell her desire with her romantic partner. That is one reason everyone makes romantic partners and for unhealthy persons, there will be unhealthy romantic partners likr in the case of C. But her romantic partner GW is a very selfish person. In fact what I would say is parents must never judge theiir son or daughter but always have unconditional love for them.

What I will say is, if TA were forced to act, Gokul is a fake psychiatrist. If TA;s behavior is authentic towards T, I will say T can forgive him and accept him. But if TA acted which has caused a lot of pain to T, T has to ditch him for good.

Edited by maha2us - 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing shubba...

Thulasi took a good decision...
Now i want her to be independent and successful...
Tamil will realise her worth only after this...
La and GW deserves this...
i don't know why mohan is dragging GW???
Now the blame will come on thulasi...
Its high time for Good vs Bad...
Gooo Thulasi...
thanks for the promo...thulasi taken a nice decision  Edited by jayasreekalyan - 12 years ago
wow, nice to see so many comments and varied views and opinions although the basic feeling evoked by the promo is the same...firstly a sigh of relief as the track if progressing at jet pace..
and welcome back theiva,  just at the right time...
as everyone said good to hear the BGM once again...Well T has decided to have a change for some time..from GW's verbacity to padma's...While it is good that T moving back to MMs will fast track pei's plans, one wonders if TA has thought abt this angle at all...How long does he expect T to be at MM's house..Is it till he finished KP's so-called project? or till pei's marriage with KP? what ever, i dont think TA is acting because as far as he is concerned this difference of opinion with T is issue-based.  He fails to understand why T is hellbent on attacking his best friend pei, especially as he feels she has no reason to and also considering her marriage with KP is fixed.  Def he has no idea of the seriousness of her problem and as far as he concerned he has been resonsible for her engagement gone wrong and he does not want to risk anything or hurt her in any way again...somehow he is justified in thinking so...
T leaving for MM's house must be her choice from her words to TA as she prefers not beating it out with GW esp since TA's not here, sudha is no longer what she was...
and this is very necessary to give pei some impetus to push her plans further to eventually reveal her intentions..so any fight of temp separation is welcome i guess...

and @Annajay just one thing, def someone will react and no one will be able to question him/her but what abt TA..will he be able to answer T is she so decides to question him? esp reg his stand on her education?...
             Thanks Shubba for the promo update.

It was indeed a heart breaking promo πŸ₯Ί but it is good that Thulasi has taken a nice decision to leave TA for sometime πŸ‘πŸΌ as he needs to understand about the value of his wife πŸ˜” and that will automatically happen if he comes to know about the true intentions of Charu and her three companions(ie) Keshav , GW and Lavanya πŸ€” . Finally Lavanya deserves this kind of punishment for  cursing the unborn child πŸ‘.
Originally posted by mala24

Thanks Shubba for the promo update.

It was indeed a heart breaking promo πŸ₯Ί but it is good that Thulasi has taken a nice decision to leave TA for sometime πŸ‘πŸΌ as he needs to understand about the value of his wife πŸ˜” and that will automatically happen if he comes to know about the true intentions of Charu and her three companions(ie) Keshav , GW and Lavanya πŸ€” . Finally Lavanya deserves this kind of punishment for  cursing the unborn child πŸ‘.
Yes, the role of Joseph as well is to be known
Originally posted by maha2us

Theiva and Shubba and others,

What I will say is, if TA were forced to act, Gokul is a fake psychiatrist. If TA;s behavior is authentic towards T, I will say T can forgive him and accept him. But if TA acted which has caused a lot of pain to T, T has to ditch him for good.

I agree and TA acting is the worst as it means he is willing to make T suffer deliberately just to cure Charu. The story of saving T from Pei is unacceptable as he could have found other ways. Which wife will be happy to note that her husband acted to save his ex...