Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Audio of RJ Vikrant's interview with Gul Khan (Page 7)

SaynaFM IF-Rockerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Kya kahon...Is GK ko season 2 ka matlab bhi nahin pata Ouch

Chalo kam se kam yeh toh maan liya ke is pkknd hamare show ki copy hai LOL

Isse toh mujhe koi umeed nahin , show ko barbad karne wale yeh 4 Censored hai Angry

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Thank you Jhan
well I am not surprised am I?? We knew that 4 snakes is not interested in geet even though channel and fans want, else we would have had season 2 by now. I wonder why is so?? why is gul against geet so much?? 
I actually thought she would put blame on channel and fans.
She is pretending blind on purpose, she refuses to accept geet's popularity.

angel97 Senior Member
angel97
angel97

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
After hearing this interview I really hate this Gul Khan now! Why isn't she happy that her show is so famous! It's not just famous in India even in America,Europe and other Asian countries it's famous! Everyone loves the chemistry between Maaneet/Gurti.I'm an Afghan and live in Germany and watched it for the first time one month ago and I fell in love with it! First I just watched a few Maaneet scenes(like first meeting etc...) and the I thought:WOW what a chemistry yaar! And then I began watching it...In 3 weeks I saw the whole past episodes from 1 1/2 years and then I read the news about it's ending and I was/is so dissapointed now! And this Gul Khan is advertising for her copycat show IPKKND---> Bullshit Show Sanaya and Barun don't have and won't have the same chemistry like Gurti!Kabhi Nahin!Angry

Edited by angel97 - 17 December 2011 at 9:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KTPROCKS

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Jhan dear for sharing...

Hats off to RJ Vikrant for understanding and voicing our sentiments...

Now V still have ray of hope V shud approach Life ok Endemol 4 Lions to Bring back Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET in the form of Season 2 of GHSP with Drashti Gurmeet as MAANEET as leads...Now V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS shud reaming strong positive united to Bring back Our GHSP MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS back to Our GHSP MAANEET paradise...

Please Bring Season 2 of Geet hui sabse parayi... Our 'Geet hui sabse parayi' MAANEET' is the most heart-touching soul-touching most precious inspirational divine sacred dreamy beautiful royal musical fairytale romantic passionate breathtaking bestest special unique journey truly an eternal saga which has taken all MAANEETIANS to MAANEET paradise since MAANEET have come into our lives as angel sunshine fragrance rainbow and changed our lives forever. MAANEET r perfect best couple ever and forever and r an epitome of divine unconditional selfless immense care love, respect, admiration, trust, understanding, pride, worship, truth, justice, hope, faith, positivity, happiness, peace, colours, fragrance, dreams dreams becoming reality.V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS love, respect, admire worship GHSP MAANEET so much. Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET have made Our lives reality more beautiful blissful peaceful colourful hopeful than any dream n thus made the past 1 year 9 months as the best phase in My life Infact Best phase in Lives of ALL GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS...Gurmeet and Drashti, King and Queen of Expressions, Best actor and Best actress ever n forever have made MAANEET real for us with their beautiful magical out of this world performances...Hats off to the entire team of Geet hui sabse parayi for gifting us Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET...Long Live Our GHSP MAANEET' maahi our life heart soul... Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET Drashti Gurmeet GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r the bestest of the best so truly deserve the bestest of the best... Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi forever...We are Proud to be True Loyal Strong Determined Positive Happy Peaceful United GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS ever and forever...

Lots of love hugs best wishes...

Spandana KS...

Proud to be Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' lover admirer worshipper ever and forever...

Proud to be GHSPIAN MAANEETIAN ever and forever...

Edited by sptrno - 17 December 2011 at 9:28am

angel97

angel97 Senior Member
angel97
angel97

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I just read on RJ Vikrants FB page that he tries to get an interview with Gurmeet and Drashti :D He's the only one,who sets up for us Maaneetians/Geetians! :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DesichiqneezKTPROCKS

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
CensoredAngryOuch

URGHHH SHE NEEDS TO CHECKKK AND THINKKK FIRST BEFORE TALKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2ND SEASON NEVA WORKSSS IN INDIA ONLY BECOZ
POOR EDITING, POOR SCRIPT, POOR SCREENPLAY, POOR STORYLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND AND DA FUNNIEST PART WAS WEN SHE SED JODI NEVA REPEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUUUIEEE MISSS GUL JI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANGAD SARA=RMJ
KSG JENNIFER=DMG
KARAN KRITIKA= KMH2
HITEN GAURI= KUTUMB
MUGDHA RAJAT= DHARAMVEER AND NEXT YEAR CHEHRA COLORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUTTT SAME JODI CAME AFTA 3 MONTHS OR 2-3 YEARS!!!!!!!!!
BUT JODI DOES REPEATED !!!!!!!!!!!!Geek
WackoErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel97Silentsoul

myramabin Goldie
myramabin
myramabin

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
gul is only interested in is pyaar ko kya naam doo thats why amritsar circus was there till the end . though we do understand that its difficult but not impossible its waste of time to ask sequel of ghsp from gul for her it ended when ipkknd started

KTPROCKS

Alyaa_27 IF-Rockerz
Alyaa_27
Alyaa_27

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
big thx to the RJ... our fight is still on!!!

KTPROCKS

Go to top