Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Audio of RJ Vikrant's interview with Gul Khan (Page 2)

-serenity- Goldie
-serenity-
-serenity-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Thanku so much Jhan for posting the link...so Madam Gul herself admiited that jalebi show is copy cat show ..gud ...n one thing is cleared ..The PH never  tried to save our show .. ..they are lying to us that they tried hard  to save the show but cant ...aur ye to had hain we fans tried so much n got that RJ help  for our show   n she is promoting her other show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AIMAMALIK

Aarthi_01 IF-Sizzlerz
Aarthi_01
Aarthi_01

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I dunno what to say ..her interview is making me laugh because she actually admits they hv made a Geet like show ..so forget geet and watch that on star plus ConfusedLOL//I mean hello u r here to give interview on Geet and not promote your other shows damn it LOLOuch...u cannot make season 2 .,.fine ..but at least hv the courtesy to talk only about that show and not other shows Smile...

Anyways hats off to the Rj Vikrant here for being so good with his questions ..he did a awesome job Clap

di even i was laughing at her words on boldShocked

AIMAMALIK

Aarthi_01 IF-Sizzlerz
Aarthi_01
Aarthi_01

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -serenity-

Thanku so much Jhan for posting the link...so Madam Gul herself admiited that jalebi show is copy cat show ..gud ...n one thing is cleared ..The PH never  tried to save our show .. ..they are lying to us that they tried hard  to save the show but cant ...aur ye to had hain we fans tried so much n got that RJ help  for our show   n she is promoting her other show
dear it was the channel wic was Keeping Geet alive...tats y they said there was some rift btwn channel and Ph(dnt knw whtr tat is a rumor r not)

-serenity-

Beena_g Goldie
Beena_g
Beena_g

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing...this shows her interest with the show...wonder if any fans tried so hard...now because of geet fans she s here,n she promoting other serial,n telling v r not interested for season 2...with out putting any efforts she s telling leads r nt available,difficilt to get every1 back...madam nt even a week over show has ended,n u think every1 is buzy with their next project...its better v contact endemol n LO(its feel bad 2 write life ok,becoz its tey who made our life not ok).loads of thankx for RJ...we should thnk him in his fb

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-serenity-AIMAMALIK

-serenity- Goldie
-serenity-
-serenity-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --aarthi--

dear it was the channel wic was Keeping Geet alive...tats y they said there was some rift btwn channel and Ph(dnt knw whtr tat is a rumor r not)
Agree with u ...now i think may be  its true channel gave RC option to the PH ..but these people didnt agreed to  that
Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Can i kill her...????
God she has the guts to speak like this...is this a way to talk abt a show which gave her name and fame...?

Thanks for the link.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya94Beena_gAIMAMALIK

Aarthi_01 IF-Sizzlerz
Aarthi_01
Aarthi_01

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --aarthi--

Agree with u ...now i think may be  its true channel gave RC option to the PH ..but these people didnt agreed to  that

and top of it she was promoting tat CC show over here where v are talking abt Geet...

AIMAMALIK

manid IF-Rockerz
manid
manid

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidushi89

Can i kill her...????
God she has the guts to speak like this...is this a way to talk abt a show which gave her name and fame...?

Thanks for the link.

God!!...I hate that woman...Angry...how could she?...so selfishAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya94AIMAMALIK

Go to top