Audio of RJ Vikrant's interview with Gul Khan - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
What the hell Season 2 is not apeal in India..😡Nothing new i expected this from this Bloody PH 😡She her self new that her ither show is copy cat show of Geet 😡i never seen such a peple who does  this to their own first Baby 😡Screw them up...i feel like killing her for the way she tokes !! Will put up side down the old history ...Hall boll 👍🏼 Edited by --Thush-- - 12 years ago
It's pretty clear that they are not anymore interested in this show. Regarding Gurmeet's interest in films and Drashti's next project is just a general talk and surely not confirmed one. They might told her about their future plan's after Geet's ending and I am sure they don't have any problem doing  a show again  whether it is Geet -2 or a fresh new show. Muft may Gul ko publicity mil gaya aur uski other show ko bi 😆

Can anyone send this link to Gurmeet and Drashti?
Edited by prema_ks - 12 years ago
thank u soo much vikrant sir for conveying our MSG to gul khan 

coming to what gul khan said ok her points had logic but as she was talking about all shows all shows didn't had as huge fans as GHSP has they had fans but most of them were in India but Geet had & has world wide fans & all of us a requesting from different countries to give us Geet season 2  

& i didn't like she said watch IPKKND no offence for IPKKND it's a nice show & i agree it's a bit similar or have some similar sense but they don't have chemistry like maaneet have i mean they have good chemistry but they don't have like maaneet's magical chemistry & non of on screen couples have such chemistry besides the storyline which geet had from it's 1st episode till holi episode it was awesome non of other shows have such soul full story...& the most important non of shows have such brilliant actors like DD & GC  
that's why Geet have such huge fans...

Edited by faria86 - 12 years ago
Thanx for sharing..

we'll show her fan power and get season2..
miss gul agar humein aake doosre serial he dekhna hota toh hum ye fight nhi kr rhi hoti
Thanks for sharing
And lots of thanks to RJ Vikrant for him we could know what Gul thinks about her so called baby...we always knew that PH has abandoned their baby when they got more success...u will wait & c when CC will go through lean phase...how she will react
Thanks for sharing
We will show her the power of Fans
We will bring back Geet season 2

Thanks so much Jhan!!!!

Now do we have any PH defenders here??? I dare people to come and defend that 4snakes now!!!😡

Bloody hypocrites...the show that made them is now over n done with for them and they want us to watch their copy show which BTW they admit is a COPY!!!

We r not giving up...People focus on calling the channel and Endemol. They are keen but we need to keep the heat on!!!

Let's show Ms Gul Khan what fan power means and what Fans can do...LET's BE UNITED!~!!!
Edited by Dillikudi - 12 years ago
 If we have unity  , we can show them our (Maaneetian ) power .Halla Bol .
Thnks for the link
RJ vikrant did a fab job