Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: PRAGMATIC

You have no right to conclude any thing on behaf of other viewers. Choice of your words prove that you are only here to hurt the feelings of loyal forum members. Shame on you.

there are viewers outside IF & what they feel is clearly seen with the trps
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lol what kind of people one epi boring and they start there bashing mantra using words like shit and above that they call themselves fan 😆 i have seen many serials not having good trps but still fans support are always with the show
ups and downs are part of life its good if one knows how to deal with it
live happily and let thers live
if u dont respect like show then dont watch it as simple as that and refrain urself from headache good for u guys na?
long live mkap
love arhaan and pooja gor
please comment on there comment box😳😳😳as they r the bestest
Edited by telstra - 12 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

lol what kind of people one epi boring and they start there bashing mantra using words like shit and above that they call themselves fan 😆i have seen many serials not having good trps but still fans support are always with the show

if u dont respect like show then dont watch it as simple as that and refrain urself from headache good for u guys na?

<font color="#ff0000">long live mkap</font>

<font color="#ff0000">love arhaan and pooja gor</font>

<font color="#ff0000">please comment on there comment box😳😳😳as they r the bestest </font>

those fans support their shows cos they dont have sum   ðŸ¤¬ actors in their show
telstra thumbnail
Originally posted by: adib40

those fans support their shows cos they dont have sum   ðŸ¤¬ actors in their show

u must b knowing that i have no interest in talking to some people here but all these abusive languages are getting on mine and others nerves
hmm u r saying like u know actors personally oops i dont know any of them personally never met them too kasam say😛
those who r great actors world acknowledges them and they dont need anyones certificate of approval for it
god bless arhaan and pooja one wonderful fantabulous actors and mkap is what it is because of these two diamonds i.e arhaan behll and pooja gor love u both dear Embarrassed god bless u and wish u all the best
2RsFan thumbnail

</div>u must b knowing that i have no interest in talking to some people here but all these abusive languages are getting on mine and others nerves
<div>hmm u r saying like u know actors personally oops i dont know any of them personally never met them too kasam say😛

those who r great actors world acknowledges them and they dont need anyones certificate of approval for it

god bless arhaan and pooja one wonderful fantabulous actors and mkap is what it is because of these two diamonds i.e arhaan behll and pooja gor love u both dear 😳god bless u and wish u all the best

ya u r right they are the reason mkap is in huge need of trps today 🤣
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love Arhaan and Pooja very much god bless them.MKAP rocks.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Agree with u arooj.Viewers are not immature kids so they do understand that mkap is shit now and the trps prove it

if u dont lie the show u can say in a decent manner...calling the show s*** is not done...u cant insult the show...its against the forum rules...
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

lol what kind of people one epi boring and they start there bashing mantra using words like shit and above that they call themselves fan 😆 i have seen many serials not having good trps but still fans support are always with the show

long live mkap
love arhaan and pooja gor
please comment on there comment box😳😳😳as they r the bestest

completely agree with u telstra...there r shows which have very low trps but fans support them...our show is doing very well...its quite popular in many many cities n even abroad...dont now what pleasure do some ppl get by hurting others...
telstra thumbnail

ya u r right they are the reason mkap is in huge need of trps today 🤣

awww...
how funny na
yes u r absolutely right 😲first time
yes arhaan pooja are the reason for decreasing trps as cvs r ignoring them hugely in show these days and fans are upset about it
beta w&w let kriya comes centrestage then u will see mkap ruling trp charts u should be talking then only
long live mkap
telstra thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

completely agree with u telstra...there r shows which have very low trps but fans support them...our show is doing very well...its quite popular in many many cities n even abroad...dont now what pleasure do some ppl get by hurting others...

dont know ray ask them only
thing is we were ignorin them and were quiet but they crossed all limits now and they think they r making fun of mkap as thing is very different 😉its viceversa