Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Now guys bef u start picking those eggs & tomatoes just hear me out. I am also in team ARHI but i couldn't help noticing that ASR has really started liking LA. If u remember initially they hitched up with each other coz they had same views/tastes & were on the same wavelength. Then of course our Arnie baby met Kushi & rest as they say is history. But ASR is really melting too fast these days. The same bimbo LA who never evoked any feelings in him actually made him teary eyed & repentant. Plz watch Wednesday's episode. He actually had tears in his eyes. So wat i wanted 2 say was that he may not love LA but he has definitely fallen for this girl who changed herself for his sake & his family's sake & has not only ended up loving him but his family as well.

Just proves the age old theory that the way 2 a man's heart other than FOOD of course is his family. Win his family's love & u ve won him 😉

The same ruthless ASR who dint care a damn wen she stormed out of his house earlier is now all misty eyed & actually holding her shoulder in a comforting manner, touching her cheeks affectionately, telling SORRY every minute & even telling her there is no need for her 2 leave.

Beware Kushi u ve opened the floodgates. u ve thawed the iceberg so much that its melting not just bef u but bef every1 ur jiji payal, ur babuji, LA. Next he might start speaking lovingly even 2 the PRAKASH brothers 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
The Prakash Brothers too! Ha...ha...

U are right. Khushi has done something terrible by changing Arnav. All the Rabba Ves & cooking classes have gone against her. Now Arnav 'respects' La.

A love triangle coming up?😉

Sigh!

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Agree! He HAS changed! The human in him is responding to the pain he knows he has caused La! The same "human" who worries about Khushi crying about her fiancee mistreating her in some way! Worrying about her etc! He can finally appreciate what La has done all these months and actually be grateful for her care for HIS family!

THIS is not someone we saw AT ALL a few months ago! So this shows that "ice man's" thaw is FULLY on! He can now respond to the pain of people around him other than his Di!

He apologized to Payal, and to La, and even to Khushi! He stopped the "Farak Padata hain" drama, coz he realized he was hurting Khushi and this was hurting HIM as well! He FINALLY realized that he had USED La and her feelings for him to score points against Nani and also Khushi! He was operating on "ego"! NOW he is operating with his "humanity"!

@ Smitar - There will be no "Love triangle"! At least not with La! If there is ANY triangle angle, I think it will be with a new "male entry" who will be possible competition for ASR with Khushi! THAT will be fun to watch!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago