Like Mehak but dislike Juhi!

Posted: 12 years ago
From very beginning i dislike Juhi Parmar for various reasons , she is kind of Shrewd and Awkward Housemate who trying to be good to win this show but there is nothing as such as we think, Several times she supported those housemates who were wrong with her as Amar Upadhayay who fighted with her for no reason, still she supported him and another lady is Pooja Mishra who also never remained Good with Juhi but juhi supported her also ! Mehak is nice and cute Housemate whom sometimes i disliked and sometimes i liked but now i have reached at such conclusion where i feel Mehak is the most genuine Housemate. Mehak Rocks .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😕Frm ur threads it doesn't seem dat u like Mahek. Simply😕 Or hv u started liking her between wh u posted ur dislike 4 her nd now? Don't mind my asking as I'm thorouhly confused.😕
now i started liking her for many reasons , if further you see any kind of change in me , do vilify !
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: shonamona

From very beginning i dislike Juhi Parmar for various reasons , she is kind of Shrewd and Awkward Housemate who trying to be good to win this show but there is nothing as such as we think, Several times she supported those housemates who were wrong with her as Amar Upadhayay who fighted with her for no reason, still she supported him and another lady is Pooja Mishra who also never remained Good with Juhi but juhi supported her also ! Mehak is nice and cute Housemate whom sometimes i disliked and sometimes i liked but now i have reached at such conclusion where i feel Mehak is the most genuine Housemate. Mehak Rocks .

awww such a cute poster!! i love this post btw... better late then never! ðŸ˜Š
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Like Mehak but dislike Juhi!

This is a very unusual combination 😉 on the forum 😆