Navya

Mission BD bhagao!(updatedpg3)

priyanka.710 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Gyz im just sick of BDs bakbak and mundi hilana.So to avoid this Anya should do foll things.due to this we wil not hav to hear HOPJ.and Anya wil live happily forever.      
 :Precautionary measurements 4 BD dat anya shud do r                                             
1.they can giv her cadbory eklayrs so dat she wil get lost.  πŸ˜†                                   
2.can give her 5 star coz 5 star khayiye aur kho jayiye. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†                                             
3.can giv her centre fresh.coz CF zuban pe lagaam.πŸ˜›                                                     
4.they can send her to teerthyatra through make my trip.com .so dat she wil lost her memory and wil remember only trip.πŸ˜†
5.As BD is used to of creating tensions,Anya can apply Navratna tel on her head.Coz khopdiyaan me tel lagayiye..tension bhagayiye.πŸ˜‰
6.They can mix Red  bull(unbelievable) in her drink..so dat after getting tremendous energy she'l start running like a bull and wil nt come 2 house forever.😲
7.They can mix Fevicol to her toothpaste ..so dat her teeth'l b jammed and no more HOPJ wil b there.Coz ye fevicol ka jod hai ..tootega nahi🀒.
8.They can gift her Idea cll card ..so dat she'l b busy in talking with her son in US or UB And wil stop taunting others .Kyunki ek idea jo badalde  aapki  duniyaan.πŸ˜ƒ
9.(extraordinary) Tgey can mix Bagpiper soda to her juiceKyunki khoob jamega rang jab mil bhaithenge 3 yaar AAp,BD aur Bagpiper club soda.😳πŸ₯³

Hope u al hav fun .pls do coments.
Edited by priyanka.710 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anya.ss.sf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

super  idea🀣🀣🀣
Lol 🀣 I want Bua dadi to be out of bajpayee villa, but not really becoz its only bua dadi n rama whose terribly bad english make me laugh.
navyaaddict3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post, bua dadi wont commit ghor paap by munching eclairs, five star or centre fresh- parampara and sanskar ke khilaf . But teerth yatra through make my trip. com is a feasible option but she wont take recourse to trip. com. she would consult bhaisaab and accordingly device her ways. jo bhi ho, jaise bhi ho, bua dadi ko bhagana chahiye.
f.s.m thumbnail
OMG !!!! hillarious post 🀣 loved it ... especially the third one 🀣🀣🀣

PLZ keep donig more πŸ‘πŸΌ
priyanka.710 thumbnail
Al r imaginary bt sochne me kya jata hai!πŸ˜‰
josh_i13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg omg what a hilarious post🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
cant stop laughing pete mein godzilla khud rahe h
ai🀣🀣🀣
priyanka.710 thumbnail
<font color="#FF0000" size="4">I want more innovation in Bd' departure ,so I'l go with technology too![BR]So Bd bhagao wid technology..[LOL][BR]1.Anya can aply sound absorbing material 2 her sari nd blouse.[;)]..So dat her harsh words Nd HOPJ..wil disappear in air.[=D>][BR]2.They can secretly attach motion sensor chip 2 her nd can detect her place...So no face 2 face drama wid BD[:P].[BR]3.They can create 3D image of herself in her bedroom[xx(] @night..so'l become silly by watching herself only..so UB has send her 2 hospital. </font>[8-}][BR]<font size="4">              As Anya mrg is happening soon so i updated this post.Pls give replies.</font>[BR]
if u like den hit d like buttonEdited by priyanka.710 - 12 years ago
priyanka.710 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-gmails

very nice post dear:))

Thanx😊
priyanka.710 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This's very old post...dat time this mission wasn't dat much necessary as it is now.πŸ€ͺ...So i'm gonna continue..bt my previous tactis ll b outdated 4 horrible creature like BD.🀒...So i'l rather prefer to  blast a bomb in her room...or do give an electeic shock 2 her(aroud 440 V).😎...bt i'm sure dat Bd'l deffo servive after dat too...So what would b d best way 2 Bhagao BD 4m B's mansion???
In my oinion she'l fit into d role of ringmaster in circus..coz she herself is so much terrible dat even tiger/lion also ll 4get 2 rore in front of her🀣

Pls share ur fandas 2 Bhagao BD😊