Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND ROCKS IN PAKISTAN TOO!!!

nazishkhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hellooo evrybody here...
m from Lahore,Pakistan.
ws never a big lover of indian soaps...but m a huge fan n regular viewer of IPKKND,since from the very 1st episode.its real dffrnt...wth soo mch detail character sketch ov evry character.
n BARUN-SANAYA m a huge fan ov them both!!many ov my cousinz n frnz here love to watch this show...n obviously how handsome hunk barun is...u know whenever i watch him on screen mere zuban se yehi ilfaaz nikaltey hain k "haaaey Allah...how can anyone be sooo handsome"πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
i ws a silent reader ov this forum but few posts compel me to write in which they were asking fr new guy wth khushi n blah blah blah...many complains wth the CV's...

m sorry to say but its truly unbilevable..
.πŸ˜’

y we r doin this wth our fvrt show n our fvrt couple BARUN-SANAYA rock off screen n they set the scrren on fire wth their on screen chemistry.

hav patience guys...
the ppl who wana see another guy wth khushi...Allah na kre gr aesa hua tou they will be the same who will want arhi back!!!
show is goin on...so jst njoy each n every moment of it...praise n value ur fvrt jodi ARNAV-KHUSHI...one day it will go off air & then v will miss each n evry bit of it!
love you Barun & Sanaya...u are the BEST!!!πŸ‘

the SRK-KAJOL ov small screen.
sorry for taking much ov ur tym guys...stay blessed!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArshForEver thumbnail
Ipkknd rocks around the world. Me my friends sibling, cousins , watch this show online from Australia. And I'm not Indian. So it is very good show.
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
welcome to the forum...thanks for the very positive post. It was much needed! πŸ˜³
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Of course it rocks even in france
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tanx dear 4 ur positive post totally agree with what u said & a very welcome to the form ! yes ipk rocks and it feels awesome to report from the worldπŸ˜† it rocks in the .U.K too i live in u.k and not from india but still love it!and form frnds keep rocking!πŸ˜› Edited by bfunofbb123 - 12 years ago
shaam91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello neighbour!:).glad you like it..just as i love humsafar!!:)
timid22 thumbnail

Greetings from Germany! 😊

Love the show too, very fresh and enjoyable.
Edited by timid22 - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Hii Nazz,

welcome to the forum ...πŸ˜ƒ

usually weekend are the days when trolls are let loose  m glad to see a positive posts amidst many a mischievous posts ...πŸ‘πŸ‘

A request though..would u please reduce the size of ur fonts...It  hurts the eyes  and oversized fonts are considered to be shouting and against  IF rules..😊

Peace be with You !! πŸ˜ƒ

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Welcome And Nice Post
ven I Watch Form Italia[Italy] Milano [Milan]
Edited by ArHi4ever - 12 years ago
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hii dear..welcum 2 d forum..tanx 4 d +ve post.
IPKKND rocks!!