Congratulations Nicky!

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello to all my Navyaians! πŸ˜ƒ

As we all know, lots of members have been joining our forum lately, and many of them interact with us in such a way that they touch our heart! With this thought, join me in congratulating our very own Nicky (nicky99) for turning into a goldie!

Babee, you're a wonderful addition to the adda and the forum, and your comments and opinions always leave everyone in splits! You're a gem of a person, and I hope and pray that all your dreams, hopes and aspirations come true! Dazzle Soon! (With the episodes and stuff we're being subjected to these days, I'm sure you'll dazzle VERY soon!πŸ˜†)

God Bless!

Lots of Love and Hugs πŸ€—

Wuhoo another celebration!!Congratulations hun!! πŸ₯³Nicky I know you are no newbie to the forum, I have seen you hanging around this place long back when the show was at its zenith..However, its only recently that you started posting regularly in the adda thereby giving us a chance to get to know you better..I love reading your posts, rant and rave alike..Keep posting and dazzle soon!πŸ€—

Ritch, awesome post sweets..πŸ‘πŸΌ
ohhh mein late latif nhi ho ise baar πŸ₯³
Nicky πŸ€—πŸ€— hey dear congo songo , muhbraak suhbraak ji ..Its really good to interact with you..Your cooments mahashalla , subhanaallah maaz aajte hai ...
lagi raho mujhe tum par aur anantika par pura yakin hai tum jald hi dazzler banogi ...

Thank Ritchelle for such a lovely thread

Awww...Ritch, Thank you so much for all the kind words! πŸ€—
Haha let's keep our fingers crossed for that πŸ˜‰

Nick...A warm and big congratulations for achieving this feat...πŸ₯³.I love reading all your takes and your humour makes my day..πŸ˜ƒPlease continue to entertain us all with your lovely posts and comments..May u dazzle soon..and I am sure this show will give you plenty of reasons to achieve the next milestoneπŸ˜†

Thanks, Ritch for the thread!!

Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
congratulations nickyπŸ₯³hope you dazzle soon!
@Tanu - Thank you so much, hun πŸ€—
Oh, you remember? πŸ˜Š Yeah, at that time studies used to keep me busy but when I saw you all chatting, ranting about the episodes on day-to-day basis, I couldn't resist πŸ˜› 
But know, nothing is keeping me busy apart from the adda and all ADDAGIRLS! πŸ˜ƒ
I absolutely LOWEE reading your posts and rants! Wish you get free from your exams soon and come online more constantly for our better interaction  πŸ˜Š

@Preet - Preeto, tussi late nahin ho iss baar - Congrats πŸ˜†
Thank you so much, dear! It has been fun interacting with you all this long and wish for more fun fraught conversations in the future as well! πŸ˜ƒ
Haha..Lowee you β€οΈ

@Parul - Thank you πŸ˜ƒ

@Karan - Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ

@binucse12 (Sorry don't know your name?) - Thank you πŸ˜ƒ
Congrats NickyπŸ₯³
" />
πŸ˜ƒ@Sara - Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ

@Nids - Awww..Thank you so much, hun! πŸ€—
I absolutely LOWEE reading your rants and raves! We've had so many hilarious conversations that it's really difficult to recall one πŸ˜‰ 
Wish for many more such interactions πŸ˜ƒ
It's because of you all that I reached to the Goldie spot! And dazzling status doesn't look far away now since the upcoming track is very interesting! πŸ˜‰
 Thank you very much πŸ€—

@Kriyaforever - Thank you so much, for the flowers as well πŸ˜ƒ

@Roopali - Thank you so much, dear πŸ˜ƒ

@Zara990 - Thank you very much πŸ˜ƒ and thanks for the bouquet as well πŸ˜ƒ
Congrts Nicky..πŸ₯³ It's been a great pleasure interacting with u...πŸ˜ƒ dazzle soon...