Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ohana. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
omg i cnt wait any more... i cnt even find link...
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mimz

hope so... i think raghav would take all the blame on his own.. he would tell princi tht it was his mistake... nd juno wud not get it and would blame raghav for all des things..

gawd..someone shud write an ff πŸ˜†

i knw re hope ur story will become true...sigh cant wait ya yaar we need some ff writers and vm makers ...but thy r so less vm on raghv and sia 😭
mimz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
there are some good vms but if we search for raghav sia or rasia then we are shown vms of rasia from colours :D

anyways let the romance start we'll definitely hv some gud ff and vms as well
Bravehearts thumbnail

there are some good vms but if we search for raghav sia or rasia then we are shown vms of rasia from colours :D

anyways let the romance start we'll definitely hv some gud ff and vms as well

hope so dear...i waane watch it yaar...thy both r really good actors  πŸ˜‰
mimz thumbnail
Originally posted by: krock

hope so dear...i waane watch it yaar...thy both r really good actors  πŸ˜‰

yeah i love raghav when he says PUSH-----PA... when he winks after saying PUSH----PA , I start blushing...[">]

Bravehearts thumbnail

yeah i love raghav when he says PUSH-----PA... when he winks after saying PUSH----PA , I start blushing...[">]

ya me too i like the way he winks at her darn he so cuteee heydo u knw what is his age?
mimz thumbnail

ya me too i like the way he winks at her darn he so cuteee heydo u knw what is his age?

yeah.. hez 22.. hez on fb.. he is very much active der.. he has replied me so many times... he is from delhi and he recently updated his status as "in delhi :)" , his fan page has crossed the 10,000 likes on fb... hez such cute guy..
Bravehearts thumbnail
did he add u or u liked his page  hes 22 but still look young and juno u knw his age ? even my mom like raghv ...he so funny and cute😍
mimz thumbnail

did he add u or u liked his page  hes 22 but still look young and juno u knw his age ? even my mom like raghv ...he so funny and cute😍

i tried to send him a req but hez already having too many reqs so his inbox is full of reqs..
so i cudn't send him a req.. but one of my frnd is in his frnd list and she says tht himansh does not use his own a/c tht much... he alwz remains ol on his fan page... he alwz tries to repl us.. i asked him to post his pics on his wall so tht i can post them on IF and he assured me to share his grt pics with me..
mimz thumbnail
juno is also 22.. juno's b'day is in dec '89 and himansh - nov '89...
himu is abt 15 days older