Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Predator-

Hi Amira,

Well, I wouldn't say the show is getting boring, it's rather DEVELOPING. Developing into the story it was always made for. Maanvi's illness which will strilke Jeevika's love for her and make her do anything.

This week, was a treat for all Virika fans, which indeed did make us happy, yes, Virman was missing, which made the show become halfhearted. But alas, I wouldn't say the week was boring- All the Virika scenes made me smile! It was all I waited for =D

I'm sure the track will pick up, so will Virman love story, but for that, patience is important, because the story needs to develop in order to begin. Hoping you understand!

Debatable post, good one.

Tnx for suchh a cutee reply 😳 yeep I understand! and I agree withh Yoou but I was saayiing that Majorityy want Virman's Sceneee.

Originally posted by Amira10

Tnx for suchh a cutee reply 😳 yeep I understand! and I agree withh Yoou but I was saayiing that Majorityy want Virman's Sceneee.

Haha ðŸ˜† but the majority is not always right!
Virika scenes are preferred by adults because their love story is mature! And I'm one of them.
I love Virika, so as a conclusion, I have no complaints from this week! It was amazing! ðŸ˜†
I really miss VirMan scenes! Kept watchin their old scenes.
I AM LOVING VIRIKA MOMENTS😊 N Em Veii Happy Wit It😊 N Yeah VIRIKA Fans Xcpt We 2 Dint Comment Ova Here So D Ppl Who Hav Comment Ova Here R Virmanians,So Ofcourse Dey'll Say Day Witout Virman I Show Is Boring,But We VIRIKANS R Vei Happy As Our KING N QUEEN R Getting More n More Romantic Scenes😊
atleast a phone convo of virman wud ve been nice...*sigh*
i skipped d whole week's epis n just read d wu...
You have to think logically too. At the moment, JM and VM can't physically to be together but JV have just got married so it's natural to show a newly wed couple spending time together. Even so, there was a silent focus on the two sisters trying to start afresh which has now built up to some expected tension between Swamini-Jeevika next week. VirMan will come too but you can't just steer away from the storyline for one couple. Everything take time to develop...
nice post!!...really missing virat and manvi...they used make the show interesting...being bit bored by half-half-pie virika romance...and yeah...jeevika luks like she is gng to cry when viren comes close...maybe she will get better soon... Edited by carie - 12 years ago
I enjoyed the show last week and I think they are showing a full blend of arrange marriage in virika and that's why I like the way they are showing even they are adding humor in it and thats why I like it more
Originally posted by carie

nice post!!...really missing virat and manvi...they used make the show interesting...being bit bored by half-half-pie virika romance...and yeah...jeevika luks like she is gng to cry when viren comes close...maybe she will get better soon...

@red- Carie, it's called blushing when making love not crying!
yesss its really boring without virman😔me and my friends watch show bcos of virat and maanvi but we had to skip this whole week-NO VIRMAN SCENES😔we are just waiting for monday's episodes.hope we get to see virman😊