India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

MB's reply on current twist (Page 4)

deepikabanerjee IF-Sizzlerz
deepikabanerjee
deepikabanerjee

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Ok, so they will find many ways to create hurdles and find excuses to procrastinate the ultimate confession...LOL

As for the "if they fall in love", I guess this is from Ashu's viewpoint who is still not sure whether Nidhi is still desirous of having him as a love interest. Infact Ashu is still not sure how deeply she loves him..he knows but is scared...

Edited by deepiika - 17 December 2011 at 6:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Uff when will they confess to each other?
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Ok so now we have heard from MB himself about separation and what not..., well all I can say is I wish them the very best, coz I am done with this show...

This is a show of 250 episodes I guess, so what will they show: 249 episodes only separation and in the end AshNi clearing all misunderstandings in 45 minutes and Happy Ending...this is just utter crap

"2 unlikely to fall in love people" are already madly in love...so what's the point, CV's rushed with the -being in love - realization part , instead of going slow there and I feel there is where they went haywire with the storyline...
I don't see any self doubting here after they have shown us how madly in love these 2 are...

To be frank I am totally not interested in a sobbing, pining for eachother show each & everyday the same crap without any romance at all...

MB gave his reply..., Kritz said the story will take a beautiful turn after the Mumbai track...I just don't get it anymore...if a beautiful track means only tears than I am sorry not for me Angry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ss3843bhalobasaAbhiAniKevaApoorvaFansparkleaminaLizzieBennettJunelideepikabanerjeeNandiniRaizadaaLimitLessFan

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
I wont be able to give up on so soon. But I am definitely not watching it next week

vasanthi16

guddushukla Newbie
guddushukla
guddushukla

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

[QUOTE=LizzieBennett]
Lizzie...get ready for... Ashu self doubt (again) ...crawling back in his qilla (again)  ... being angry young man (again)  ...and shunning Armus advices (again) ...sulking n brooding n crying (again)
in the meantime... nidhi.. back to her .. bubbly... buzzing.. flippant self... smiling around.. yapping talking ..with Rohan, the sweetheart...! DB n Baba..thinking..its a perfect match... time for 'nidhi ka rishta' ...sagai moment... miraculously.. nidhi finds out.. ashu loves her... runs to meet him.. n jus as the story wuld begin.. baba falls sick.. coz of bankruptcy... nidhi finds out..ashu is th reason... back to square one ROFL

How beautifully you have summed it up. And Ashu and Nidhi are both well aware of their love, but it is the process of expressing their love to each other that we are getting to see.
Aizaz Goldie
Aizaz
Aizaz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaveri

Originally posted by LizzieBennett

Originally posted by ashblore

Mohnish Bahl's reply:

Aaah ok I get it...what you'll are upset with about the synopsis. My view is: This is a love story between two very 'unlikely to fall in love' people. It is that 'process' that is attempted to be shown. There will be many moments of self doubt, separation etc & finally if & how they come together as a couple. If Ashu & Niddhi express their love for each other to each other, then the process of falling in love ends & so does this story...I hope I made it a bit clearer & didn't create further confusion :)

Two "unlikely to fall in love" people are already head over heels in love! And after Ashu's poetic profession yesterday about what Nidhi means to him, there is no doubt that the feelings are deep!! If he backtracks and has self-doubts from here on, its gonna be real hard to believe...Confused

If & How they come together: How they come together, I get, BUT "IF"?????Confused.. what does he mean by "IF"???????? Is there some doubt of that as well????? Confused

lizzie me too in wonders...what does MB mean by "IF" ConfusedConfusedOuch

self doubt wala part khatam ho chuka he now sepration is going on or agar sir If nai kahiengy to surprize khatam ni hojai ga? samjha kro kuch to suspense rehna chahiye
guddushukla Newbie
guddushukla
guddushukla

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NandiniPS

Uff when will they confess to each other?

Patience is the greatest of all virtues on earth, and in todays fast pace of life we tend to overlook this lovely trait in all of us.
The point here is not if they are in love, but how they shall express to each other.

allura

Aizaz Goldie
Aizaz
Aizaz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha

Ok so now we have heard from MB himself about separation and what not..., well all I can say is I wish them the very best, coz I am done with this show...

This is a show of 250 episodes I guess, so what will they show: 249 episodes only separation and in the end AshNi clearing all misunderstandings in 45 minutes and Happy Ending...this is just utter crap

"2 unlikely to fall in love people" are already madly in love...so what's the point, CV's rushed with the -being in love - realization part , instead of going slow there and I feel there is where they went haywire with the storyline...
I don't see any self doubting here after they have shown us how madly in love these 2 are...

To be frank I am totally not interested in a sobbing, pining for eachother show each & everyday the same crap without any romance at all...

MB gave his reply..., Kritz said the story will take a beautiful turn after the Mumbai track...I just don't get it anymore...if a beautiful track means only tears than I am sorry not for me Angry
Hi just chil yar itna ghusa ok i don't think 250 epi going on sepration there would be alot of other thing after all kuch to log kahiengy to inhy jaldi milna padega warna log kb kuch kahiengy after ending the show? no so chill i am going to enjoy this show chupky chupky pyar...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthi16Krrish4You

Go to top