Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronnie85

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by Renita

I hope tab tak show khatam no ho

ROFL so true...

aise sade hue tracks dikhao... n expect trp varsha ... cvs need to wake up... LOL

if they r planning 500 episodes, thn til 499 episodes wht we al wud be getting is rona dhona n separation .. hope atlst in the last episode we see AshNi union!ROFL..
bt frm wht MB said, evn dat seems doubtful.. Shockedomg!! ds is turning out to be funny!!LOL

exactly.. he stressed on the .. 'IF'  so much ROFL clearly cvs themselves r not clear.. whose love story this is... ashni or nihaan or maybe ashma (ashu + mallu)  ...LOL

till 499 epi they will keep tossing the coin n decide..lets show ashni this week... nihaan the next n ashma after that.. ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhalobasaronnie85fiona18LizzieBennett

LizzieBennett IF-Dazzler
LizzieBennett
LizzieBennett

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LizzieBennett

Yeah if their only motivation is to make inane tracks stick in  the name of TRPs, then just make Ashu go into depression after Nidhi leaves him and he turns into a SERIAL KILLER, and instead of saving lives starts taking livesLOL... then he can kill Mallu, Sue, Rohan, Anji, DB and all who came in the way of his love and then we can get CID and Crime Story rolled in one into this show. That'll increase the TRPS for sure!!ROFL  Then the CVs can kill themselves and call the show "Katl toh log karenge"!!!!ROFL

i luv the idea.. but first let him kill... the bogus writer n screenplay guy ROFL  what a mockery in the name of DK Ouch

Gosh, Tanu!! Do they read this? Can MB do something? I absolutely HATE what's happening!! As audience we shd have some say... 
So all those homes that are wired for TRPs actually LIKE this STUFF that's happening? Methinks they're monitoring all the mental asylums in the country!! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85

daffodil81 IF-Rockerz
daffodil81
daffodil81

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
I dont think Setindia Synopsis is false
Monday it will happen exactly as is mentioned in the synopsis
what a bakwaas track its gonna be Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

daffodil81 IF-Rockerz
daffodil81
daffodil81

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
I also think there's no use bombarding MB's wall with our opinions he seems to be helpless or just keeping quite. i dont think he has any say (even a slight say) in the story.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85sparkleaminaAbhiAni

ronnie85 Senior Member
ronnie85
ronnie85

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Wink

Originally posted by ronnie85

Originally posted by Renita

I hope tab tak show khatam no ho

ROFL so true...

aise sade hue tracks dikhao... n expect trp varsha ... cvs need to wake up... LOL

if they r planning 500 episodes, thn til 499 episodes wht we al wud be getting is rona dhona n separation .. hope atlst in the last episode we see AshNi union!ROFL..
bt frm wht MB said, evn dat seems doubtful.. Shockedomg!! ds is turning out to be funny!!LOL

exactly.. he stressed on the .. 'IF'  so much ROFL clearly cvs themselves r not clear.. whose love story this is... ashni or nihaan or maybe ashma (ashu + mallu)  ...LOL

till 499 epi they will keep tossing the coin n decide..lets show ashni this week... nihaan the next n ashma after that.. ROFL

ROFLROFL

n wil keep asking TRP baba on whch jodi is mre appealing... if nihaan wil rake in mre TRP"s thn they wil shown mre of nihaan.. wel, dey cud end up finally wid AshMa haan(btw, nice nameWink), if dis is the way dey keep drifting away frm the original.. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasparkleaminaAbhiAni

fiona18 Goldie
fiona18
fiona18

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged

We were all expecting a very sweet romantic love story..n what do we get ...AshNi did not even get much screen time of this so called other characters ..Seriously these cvs or whoever decides the story line does not know what the viewers/fans want..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisparkleamina

AbhiAni Goldie
AbhiAni
AbhiAni

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
whatever it is am not happy with the current storylineDead  before it becomes another LCL (where they made a mockery of loyal viewrs)Angry better i back offDeadCry 

oh god when will i learnOuch

Edited by AbhiAni - 17 December 2011 at 6:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kevafiona18

luvtv143 Newbie
luvtv143
luvtv143

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
I'm not liking it so far...

Go to top