Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: deepiika

Maybe by self-doubt MB means Ashutosh will retrospect whether he was overestimating Nidhi's feelings for him. He will think that what Nidhi felt for him was mere infatuation.

Thats Nidhi doubt na not self doubt @ Deepika
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Self doubt regarding reading Nidhi's feelings for him..@NandiniPS😃
@Deepika could be. I hope you are right because I dont want Ashu to doubt his own feelings
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NandiniPS

I think she so much believes that he does not love her that she has accepted it as gospel truth.

I'm not exactly sure where she's got the thought from- MB didn't know she loved him. She's never confessed directly. Being the mature but introverted chap that MB is, I don't think Nidhi would have expected him to take the first step.

There's not much MB can do on FB in this reply- his hands are clearly tied.

All we fans can hope is that some SENSE prevails upon the Cv's and someone in their dumb team reads MB's FB wall posts.😡

allura thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@deepika-yeah I think he will think dat Nidhi's feeling towards him was just an infatuation
@nandini-I hope dat Ashu do not doubt his feelings...I wanna c them together...everyone wants a sme...letz c wht they show us on monday
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I would certainly not like to see him doubting his love for Nidhi after such a heartfelt and poetic avowal..infact it would look totally unfit at this point..I am hoping that he doubts the depth of Nidhi's feelings for himself rather than viceversa.
I just hope Nidhi's anger subsides

No one is answering my question?

What about Mallika ji? Where is that track headed?
allura thumbnail
@deepika-yep,it will really lok unfit...I want to c him doubting HER feeling for HIM
I hope Armaan also makes Ashu understand dat Nidhi really loves him...otherwise m sure hez gna back off seeing NiHan together...and jump to his own conclusion
allura thumbnail
@nandini-oh I think at sm point shez gna get fed up and stop pursuing Ashuand try and help him as well...but this change in mallu will be shown l8r i think
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NandiniPS

What about Mallika ji? Where is that track headed?

No where- She will enjoy SS's company until the CV's decide they've had enough of Mallika listening to SS teaching Mardology to her. 😆