Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aizaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: esha

Ok so now we have heard from MB himself about separation and what not..., well all I can say is I wish them the very best, coz I am done with this show...

This is a show of 250 episodes I guess, so what will they show: 249 episodes only separation and in the end AshNi clearing all misunderstandings in 45 minutes and Happy Ending...this is just utter crap

"2 unlikely to fall in love people" are already madly in love...so what's the point, CV's rushed with the -being in love - realization part , instead of going slow there and I feel there is where they went haywire with the storyline...
I don't see any self doubting here after they have shown us how madly in love these 2 are...

To be frank I am totally not interested in a sobbing, pining for eachother show each & everyday the same crap without any romance at all...

MB gave his reply..., Kritz said the story will take a beautiful turn after the Mumbai track...I just don't get it anymore...if a beautiful track means only tears than I am sorry not for me 😡

Hi just chil yar itna ghusa ok i don't think 250 epi going on sepration there would be alot of other thing after all kuch to log kahiengy to inhy jaldi milna padega warna log kb kuch kahiengy after ending the show? no so chill i am going to enjoy this show chupky chupky pyar...
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 guddushukla you are right😊

Patience is difficult to keep in this case though😆

I am a bit upset with Nishi. He said sorry ,he gave a poetic speech, and still she runs away to Rohan. Not that I am in any doubt about her feelings for Rohan. Rohan is just somebody she feels comfortable with. Where as Ashitosh makes her feel all sorts of things that she does not want to feel.

Its understandable that she ran to him. But till when will she run. 

and now after Ashu's poetic expression of feelings ,if they show him in self doubt it will be the limit to which I can extend my patience
allura thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NandiniPS

guddushukla you are right😊

Patience is difficult to keep in this case though😆

I am a bit upset with Nishi. He said sorry ,he gave a poetic speech, and still she runs away to Rohan. Not that I am in any doubt about her feelings for Rohan. Rohan is just somebody she feels comfortable with. Where as Ashitosh makes her feel all sorts of things that she does not want to feel.

Its understandable that she ran to him. But till when will she run. 

and now after Ashu's poetic expression of feelings ,if they show him in self doubt it will be the limit to which I can extend my patience

I agree
Nidhi has to surrender at sm point
I don't know how will Ashu's character tk its shape frm the UP track
I think Rohan is goin to help Ashu to confess his love for Nidz
as m sure they won't get their desired trp by keep AsNi seperate.Its high tym dat they get this thing in their brains dat we want AshNi in one frame
Its high time that Rohan does some thing worthwhile like telling Nidhi that he saw pain and anguish on Ashu's face and that Ashu loves her

I think she so much believes that he does not love her that she has accepted it as gospel truth. Someone has to put in her brain that Ashu loves her and I am hoping that that someone is Rohan
allura thumbnail
Originally posted by: NandiniPS

Its high time that Rohan does some thing worthwhile like telling Nidhi that he saw pain and anguish on Ashu's face and that Ashu loves her

I think she so much believes that he does not love her that she has accepted it as gospel truth. Someone has to put in her brain that Ashu loves her and I am hoping that that someone is Rohan

@bold-I hope the same
I hope he will be the ne to put this in her mind dat Ashu loves her and may give her the advice to think abt it
and then Nidhiji will ponder on it...😆
coz Anjie toh yeh sab bolne se rhi 😆 rather she will tel her to stay away from him 😆
I do hope that cv's r planning smthng like this otherwise the show will totally divert from its concept
And then Nidhi ji will ponder🤣

I can just see the scene ðŸ˜†
allura thumbnail
yeah 🤣
kyunki sm1 has to c it str8
I think in one of the interviews Wahi told dat
woh un logo ki naiya par lagayenge 😆
otherwise if the job is handed to them they will do saiyaan saiyaan only...🤣
and that he is the sutradhaar of the story
so I think we shuld chill now
Chalo Rohan ab kuch laam karo tum. This jodi needs a helping hand😆
allura thumbnail
haan they are i gr8 need 🤣
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maybe by self-doubt MB means Ashutosh will retrospect whether he was overestimating Nidhi's feelings for him. He will think that what Nidhi felt for him was mere infatuation.