Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronnie85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

exactly.. he stressed on the .. 'IF'  so much πŸ€£ clearly cvs themselves r not clear.. whose love story this is... ashni or nihaan or maybe ashma (ashu + mallu)  ...πŸ˜†

till 499 epi they will keep tossing the coin n decide..lets show ashni this week... nihaan the next n ashma after that.. πŸ€£

ROFLROFL

n wil keep asking TRP baba on whch jodi is mre appealing... if nihaan wil rake in mre TRP"s thn they wil shown mre of nihaan.. wel, dey cud end up finally wid AshMa haan(btw, nice nameπŸ˜‰), if dis is the way dey keep drifting away frm the original.. πŸ˜†
fiona18 thumbnail

We were all expecting a very sweet romantic love story..n what do we get ...AshNi did not even get much screen time of this so called other characters ..Seriously these cvs or whoever decides the story line does not know what the viewers/fans want..

AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
whatever it is am not happy with the current storyline🀒  before it becomes another LCL (where they made a mockery of loyal viewrs)😑 better i back off🀒😭 

oh god when will i learn
Edited by AbhiAni - 12 years ago
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok, so they will find many ways to create hurdles and find excuses to procrastinate the ultimate confession...πŸ˜†

As for the "if they fall in love", I guess this is from Ashu's viewpoint who is still not sure whether Nidhi is still desirous of having him as a love interest. Infact Ashu is still not sure how deeply she loves him..he knows but is scared...
Edited by deepiika - 12 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Uff when will they confess to each other?
eshasrk thumbnail
Ok so now we have heard from MB himself about separation and what not..., well all I can say is I wish them the very best, coz I am done with this show...

This is a show of 250 episodes I guess, so what will they show: 249 episodes only separation and in the end AshNi clearing all misunderstandings in 45 minutes and Happy Ending...this is just utter crap

"2 unlikely to fall in love people" are already madly in love...so what's the point, CV's rushed with the -being in love - realization part , instead of going slow there and I feel there is where they went haywire with the storyline...
I don't see any self doubting here after they have shown us how madly in love these 2 are...

To be frank I am totally not interested in a sobbing, pining for eachother show each & everyday the same crap without any romance at all...

MB gave his reply..., Kritz said the story will take a beautiful turn after the Mumbai track...I just don't get it anymore...if a beautiful track means only tears than I am sorry not for me 😑
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I wont be able to give up on so soon. But I am definitely not watching it next week
guddushukla thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

How beautifully you have summed it up. And Ashu and Nidhi are both well aware of their love, but it is the process of expressing their love to each other that we are getting to see.

Aizaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaveri

lizzie me too in wonders...what does MB mean by "IF" πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

self doubt wala part khatam ho chuka he now sepration is going on or agar sir If nai kahiengy to surprize khatam ni hojai ga? samjha kro kuch to suspense rehna chahiye
guddushukla thumbnail
Originally posted by: NandiniPS

Uff when will they confess to each other?

Patience is the greatest of all virtues on earth, and in todays fast pace of life we tend to overlook this lovely trait in all of us.
The point here is not if they are in love, but how they shall express to each other.