Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Renita

I hope tab tak show khatam no ho

🀣 so true...

aise sade hue tracks dikhao... n expect trp varsha ... cvs need to wake up... πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronnie85

really... dis is shocking.. 😲😲.. heard it frm the man himself!! tanu, lost al faith!!🀒

m a goner!! ... ya, evn before they unite, they r separated... dey want to make full utilisation of wahi's presence!! bt dis way?? omg!! hope dis stupid track ends soon..

setindia being official site.. they will give correct synopsis.. n so .. obviously no dance.. only rona dhona.. separation .. n nidhi in rohans arms... coming our way..  this show is such a mood spoiler now a days πŸ€’
LizzieBennet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Lizzie...get ready for... Ashu self doubt (again) ...crawling back in his qilla (again)  ... being angry young man (again)  ...and shunning Armus advices (again) ...sulking n brooding n crying (again)

in the meantime... nidhi.. back to her .. bubbly... buzzing.. flippant self... smiling around.. yapping talking ..with Rohan, the sweetheart...! DB n Baba..thinking..its a perfect match... time for 'nidhi ka rishta' ...sagai moment... miraculously.. nidhi finds out.. ashu loves her... runs to meet him.. n jus as the story wuld begin.. baba falls sick.. coz of bankruptcy... nidhi finds out..ashu is th reason... back to square one πŸ€£

Yeah if their only motivation is to make inane tracks stick in  the name of TRPs, then just make Ashu go into depression after Nidhi leaves him and he turns into a SERIAL KILLER, and instead of saving lives starts taking livesπŸ˜†... then he can kill Mallu, Sue, Rohan, Anji, DB and all who came in the way of his love and then we can get CID and Crime Story rolled in one into this show. That'll increase the TRPS for sure!!🀣  Then the CVs can kill themselves and call the show "Katl toh log karenge"!!!!🀣
Edited by LizzieBennett - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

Yeah if their only motivation is to make inane tracks stick in  the name of TRPs, then just make Ashu go into depression after Nidhi leaves him and he turns into a SERIAL KILLER, and instead of saving lives starts taking livesπŸ˜†... then he can kill Mallu, Sue, Rohan, Anji, DB and all who came in the way of his love and then we can get CID and Crime Story rolled in one into this show. That'll increase the TRPS for sure!!🀣  Then the CVs can kill themselves and call the show "Katl toh log karenge"!!!!🀣

i luv the idea.. but first let him kill... the bogus writer n screenplay guy πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£  what a mockery in the name of DK 
ronnie85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🀣 so true...

aise sade hue tracks dikhao... n expect trp varsha ... cvs need to wake up... πŸ˜†

if they r planning 500 episodes, thn til 499 episodes wht we al wud be getting is rona dhona n separation .. hope atlst in the last episode we see AshNi union!ROFL..
bt frm wht MB said, evn dat seems doubtful.. 😲omg!! ds is turning out to be funny!!πŸ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

if they r planning 500 episodes, thn til 499 episodes wht we al wud be getting is rona dhona n separation .. hope atlst in the last episode we see AshNi union!🀣..
bt frm wht MB said, evn dat seems doubtful.. 😲omg!! ds is turning out to be funny!!πŸ˜†

Donno about 500, if they torture audience like this , they will show them this during KTLK timing 

Armu4eva thumbnail

if they r planning 500 episodes, thn til 499 episodes wht we al wud be getting is rona dhona n separation .. hope atlst in the last episode we see AshNi union!🀣..

exactly.. he stressed on the .. 'IF'  so much πŸ€£ clearly cvs themselves r not clear.. whose love story this is... ashni or nihaan or maybe ashma (ashu + mallu)  ...πŸ˜†

till 499 epi they will keep tossing the coin n decide..lets show ashni this week... nihaan the next n ashma after that.. πŸ€£
LizzieBennet thumbnail

i luv the idea.. but first let him kill... the bogus writer n screenplay guy πŸ€£  what a mockery in the name of DK 

Gosh, Tanu!! Do they read this? Can MB do something? I absolutely HATE what's happening!! As audience we shd have some say... 
So all those homes that are wired for TRPs actually LIKE this STUFF that's happening? Methinks they're monitoring all the mental asylums in the country!! πŸ˜›
daffodil81 thumbnail
I dont think Setindia Synopsis is false
Monday it will happen exactly as is mentioned in the synopsis
what a bakwaas track its gonna be πŸ˜­
daffodil81 thumbnail
I also think there's no use bombarding MB's wall with our opinions he seems to be helpless or just keeping quite. i dont think he has any say (even a slight say) in the story.