MB's reply on current twist

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Mohnish Bahl's reply:

Aaah ok I get it...what you'll are upset with about the synopsis. My view is: This is a love story between two very 'unlikely to fall in love' people. It is that 'process' that is attempted to be shown. There will be many moments of self doubt, separation etc & finally if & how they come together as a couple. If Ashu & Niddhi express their love for each other to each other, then the process of falling in love ends & so does this story...I hope I made it a bit clearer & didn't create further confusion :)
Edited by ashblore - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
But in order to show process of love , one need to have good and make sense scenes to show falling in love, not pushed in love ... Sorry looks like he has no clue of wats coming up  Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well i am still not satisfied by the way the love bloosomed and the track it has taken
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
but for how long will this separation go on??...my hopes were risen with the mumbai track thinking that atleast some ice will be broken between ashni and we'll get to see some bit of romance...par yahan toh romance ka "r" bhi nahin shuru huwa and now again we are back to square one...i'm totally numb and have no reaction left towards upcoming track

thx ash😊
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashblore

Mohnish Bahl's reply:

Aaah ok I get it...what you'll are upset with about the synopsis. My view is: This is a love story between two very 'unlikely to fall in love' people. It is that 'process' that is attempted to be shown. There will be many moments of self doubt, separation etc & finally if & how they come together as a couple. If Ashu & Niddhi express their love for each other to each other, then the process of falling in love ends & so does this story...I hope I made it a bit clearer & didn't create further confusion :)

Two "unlikely to fall in love" people are already head over heels in love! And after Ashu's poetic profession yesterday about what Nidhi means to him, there is no doubt that the feelings are deep!! If he backtracks and has self-doubts from here on, its gonna be real hard to believe...😕

If & How they come together: How they come together, I get, BUT "IF"?????😕.. what does he mean by "IF"???????? Is there some doubt of that as well????? ðŸ˜•
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

Two "unlikely to fall in love" people are already head over heels in love! And after Ashu's poetic profession yesterday about what Nidhi means to him, there is no doubt that the feelings are deep!! If he backtracks and has self-doubts from here on, its gonna be real hard to believe...😕

If & How they come together: How they come together, I get, BUT "IF"?????😕.. what does he mean by "IF"???????? Is there some doubt of that as well????? ðŸ˜•

lizzie me too in wonders...what does MB mean by "IF" ConfusedConfused

Armu4eva thumbnail
To all who wanted to keep faith... got ur answer??? LMAO ...this is so silly... the leads are not even gonna get to talk to each other n the separation... is gonna go on... when they do come close, the house issue will burst up... n another separation... ðŸ¤£

Someone order in 4months supply of tissues... and anti-depressants..🤣

Thanks for sharing ...ash
Armu4eva thumbnail

Lizzie...get ready for... Ashu self doubt (again) ...crawling back in his qilla (again)  ... being angry young man (again)  ...and shunning Armus advices (again) ...sulking n brooding n crying (again)

in the meantime... nidhi.. back to her .. bubbly... buzzing.. flippant self... smiling around.. yapping talking ..with Rohan, the sweetheart...! DB n Baba..thinking..its a perfect match... time for 'nidhi ka rishta' ...sagai moment... miraculously.. nidhi finds out.. ashu loves her... runs to meet him.. n jus as the story wuld begin.. baba falls sick.. coz of bankruptcy... nidhi finds out..ashu is th reason... back to square one ðŸ¤£
ronnie85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

To all who wanted to keep faith... got ur answer??? LMAO ...this is so silly... the leads are not even gonna get to talk to each other n the separation... is gonna go on... when they do come close, the house issue will burst up... n another separation... ðŸ¤£

Someone order in 4months supply of tissues... and anti-depressants..🤣

Thanks for sharing ...ash

really... dis is shocking.. 😲😲.. heard it frm the man himself!! tanu, lost al faith!!🤢

m a goner!! ... ya, evn before they unite, they r separated... dey want to make full utilisation of wahi's presence!! bt dis way?? omg!! hope dis stupid track ends soon..
Renita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

There will be many moments of self doubt, separation etc & finally if & how they come together as a couple. If Ashu & Niddhi express their love for each other to each other, then the process of falling in love ends & so does this story.
I hope tab tak show khatam no ho