Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

MB's reply on current twist

daffodil81 IF-Rockerz
daffodil81
daffodil81

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Mohnish Bahl's reply:

Aaah ok I get it...what you'll are upset with about the synopsis. My view is: This is a love story between two very 'unlikely to fall in love' people. It is that 'process' that is attempted to be shown. There will be many moments of self doubt, separation etc & finally if & how they come together as a couple. If Ashu & Niddhi express their love for each other to each other, then the process of falling in love ends & so does this story...I hope I made it a bit clearer & didn't create further confusion :)

Edited by ashblore - 17 December 2011 at 4:25am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

Renitass3843KtlkDeepikikamandalozone1ronnie85-anzaeram-divra4Armu4evasubiamanKevaAnupa28AbhiAnirekhab25ApoorvaFanvasanthi16sparkleaminaLizzieBennettrtmsAlexithyMia-jas-meravigilisoSomerholicGirljassie_17JuneliDarine1980jayanti_djshaliMehek25deepikabanerjeeNandiniRaizadaaLimitLessFan..Roopal..

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
But in order to show process of love , one need to have good and make sense scenes to show falling in love, not pushed in love ... Sorry looks like he has no clue of wats coming up 

Edited by JustJ - 17 December 2011 at 4:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAniKeva

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
well i am still not satisfied by the way the love bloosomed and the track it has taken
Juneli IF-Rockerz
Juneli
Juneli

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
but for how long will this separation go on??...my hopes were risen with the mumbai track thinking that atleast some ice will be broken between ashni and we'll get to see some bit of romance...par yahan toh romance ka "r" bhi nahin shuru huwa and now again we are back to square one...i'm totally numb and have no reaction left towards upcoming trackOuch

thx ashSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthi16

LizzieBennett IF-Dazzler
LizzieBennett
LizzieBennett

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashblore

Mohnish Bahl's reply:

Aaah ok I get it...what you'll are upset with about the synopsis. My view is: This is a love story between two very 'unlikely to fall in love' people. It is that 'process' that is attempted to be shown. There will be many moments of self doubt, separation etc & finally if & how they come together as a couple. If Ashu & Niddhi express their love for each other to each other, then the process of falling in love ends & so does this story...I hope I made it a bit clearer & didn't create further confusion :)

Two "unlikely to fall in love" people are already head over heels in love! And after Ashu's poetic profession yesterday about what Nidhi means to him, there is no doubt that the feelings are deep!! If he backtracks and has self-doubts from here on, its gonna be real hard to believe...Confused

If & How they come together: How they come together, I get, BUT "IF"?????Confused.. what does he mean by "IF"???????? Is there some doubt of that as well????? Confused

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ss3843bhalobasaArmu4evaApoorvaFanAbhiAnivasanthi16KevasparkleaminartmsFilza.JuneliMehek25LimitLessFan

Juneli IF-Rockerz
Juneli
Juneli

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LizzieBennett

Originally posted by ashblore

Mohnish Bahl's reply:

Two "unlikely to fall in love" people are already head over heels in love! And after Ashu's poetic profession yesterday about what Nidhi means to him, there is no doubt that the feelings are deep!! If he backtracks and has self-doubts from here on, its gonna be real hard to believe...Confused

If & How they come together: How they come together, I get, BUT "IF"?????Confused.. what does he mean by "IF"???????? Is there some doubt of that as well????? Confused

lizzie me too in wonders...what does MB mean by "IF" ConfusedConfusedOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhalobasasparkleaminaLizzieBennettrtms

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
To all who wanted to keep faith... got ur answer??? LMAO ...this is so silly... the leads are not even gonna get to talk to each other n the separation... is gonna go on... when they do come close, the house issue will burst up... n another separation... ROFL

Someone order in 4months supply of tissues... and anti-depressants..ROFL

Thanks for sharing ...ash

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

guddushuklass3843vasanthi16sparkleaminaAbhiAniKevartmsFilza.JuneliMehek25shaliLimitLessFan

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LizzieBennett

Lizzie...get ready for... Ashu self doubt (again) ...crawling back in his qilla (again)  ... being angry young man (again)  ...and shunning Armus advices (again) ...sulking n brooding n crying (again)

in the meantime... nidhi.. back to her .. bubbly... buzzing.. flippant self... smiling around.. yapping talking ..with Rohan, the sweetheart...! DB n Baba..thinking..its a perfect match... time for 'nidhi ka rishta' ...sagai moment... miraculously.. nidhi finds out.. ashu loves her... runs to meet him.. n jus as the story wuld begin.. baba falls sick.. coz of bankruptcy... nidhi finds out..ashu is th reason... back to square one ROFL

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

guddushukladivine.devilss3843bhalobasavasanthi16sparkleaminaKevaAbhiAniLizzieBennettrtmsFilza.daffodil81__VJ__JunelishaliMehek25LimitLessFanyanks28

Go to top