Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Jai-Unnati and Vijay viewing(precap) (Page 2)

*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitewitch

Originally posted by shaf13

there was no uday in the precap i just hate that Angry
chill buddy. It's only precap. Picture abhi bhi baki hai mere dosth:-)

yup...hope so..when its uday and maanyata in the talk we cannot do any compromise...Star

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

cv's ko smjh hi nahi arha hai agay krna kia hai Angry uday ko j aur manyata donon ki good books mai rehna hai isliye uday gayb hogya hai uday manyata aur j se akele akele milega jb j se milega tou manyata nahi hogi aur jb manyata se tb j nahi hogi

cv's will u stop playing mind games Angry

Ya..and seriously speaking i hate it when uday gives J importance. I mean he goes too near her and talks and i can't handle all that Confused  Uday told Unnati that he doesnt' like J,he better stick to that.

He is using J as a pawn who will dance as he tells. But Maanyata isn't like that Tongue and tht will blossom up the love between both of them Embarrassed

but the way uday talked to his dad yesterday that he got a back up plan if not manyata then j mje pasand nahi aya how can he say that ?

he really gives more n more importance to j dis should b stopped asap otherwise i ll go mad
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged

n by the way have u watched that clip on the sets of DEK manyata is saying chiki n soni will come to rajmahal to meet me n they will arrange a phone call for me so that i can talk to akash Angry

No,i didn't see that clip. Oh No! that way?Confused That'd be absurd does that mean Maanyata going to go behind that akash again? Confused mai harkiz ye tolerate nai kar paaongi...Cry Sleepy uday beta kuch karo na...
I would jump up and down if akash turns negative...and what does maanyata know of love? 2 days baat kya kar liya love? ConfusedOuch
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged

cv's ko smjh hi nahi arha hai agay krna kia hai Angry uday ko j aur manyata donon ki good books mai rehna hai isliye uday gayb hogya hai uday manyata aur j se akele akele milega jb j se milega tou manyata nahi hogi aur jb manyata se tb j nahi hogi

Ya..and seriously speaking i hate it when uday gives J importance. I mean he goes too near her and talks and i can't handle all that Confused  Uday told Unnati that he doesnt' like J,he better stick to that.

He is using J as a pawn who will dance as he tells. But Maanyata isn't like that Tongue and tht will blossom up the love between both of them Embarrassed

but the way uday talked to his dad yesterday that he got a back up plan if not manyata then j mje pasand nahi aya how can he say that ?

he really gives more n more importance to j dis should b stopped asap otherwise i ll go mad

that dialogue just took off the smile from my face.. Ouch he has to stop giving J importance..that back up plan waala dialogue hurt me too..I always want Uday to be that Uday who talked to unnati..He said he dislikes J..then stick to it.. Don't show like you still consider her as a backup plan..
I was hurt with his dialoge..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged

n by the way have u watched that clip on the sets of DEK manyata is saying chiki n soni will come to rajmahal to meet me n they will arrange a phone call for me so that i can talk to akash Angry

No,i didn't see that clip. Oh No! that way?Confused That'd be absurd does that mean Maanyata going to go behind that akash again? Confused mai harkiz ye tolerate nai kar paaongi...Cry Sleepy uday beta kuch karo na...
I would jump up and down if akash turns negative...and what does maanyata know of love? 2 days baat kya kar liya love? ConfusedOuch

yes beta when i watched that clip i was like wth ?? Angry

she is running after akash such a handsome hot uday is infront of her n she cares for akash Angry dis is pissing me off now

uday ko krna parega kuc wrna akash phr se raj mahal mai ajaega Ouch
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged

yes beta when i watched that clip i was like wth ?? Angry

she is running after akash such a handsome hot uday is infront of her n she cares for akash Angry dis is pissing me off now

uday ko krna parega kuc wrna akash phr se raj mahal mai ajaega Ouch

ye sab sunke mai pagal ho jaongi Ouch maine socha ta kal akash ka scene nai ta..ab thode din keliye wo nai aayega..yaha to ulta ho raha hai..maanyata kya hai yaar?..yeh sachmuch pagal dikrahi hai muje abi
uday...aap hi hai jo hame is sagma se bacha sakte hai...uday shudn't giv that j nemore importance..Sleepy it just adds fuel to the already burnin fire
shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged

that dialogue just took off the smile from my face.. Ouch he has to stop giving J importance..that back up plan waala dialogue hurt me too..I always want Uday to be that Uday who talked to unnati..He said he dislikes J..then stick to it.. Don't show like you still consider her as a backup plan..

yah just cuz of all dis crap do u know forum was so silent last nite CryOuch

cv's open ur eyes now Angry

yes he should just stay away from j thats better for him

*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged

yah just cuz of all dis crap do u know forum was so silent last nite CryOuch

cv's open ur eyes now Angry

yes he should just stay away from j thats better for him

i know i was missing all those vibrant posts... Ouch  i cudn't see all the usualy topics when i logged into DEK forum...
uday has to stay away from J..or show us that he genuinly cares for maanyata..or show some manveer scene..ye akash ko bas hawa mai inviscible bana de..i dont think i can see moniya runnin to akash again...mai nai dek paogiOuch

Go to top