Dekha Ek Khwaab

Jai-Unnati and Vijay viewing(precap)

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Just saw the precap for Monday again.

Jai is shocked seeing the condition of her room. And there's Unnati and Vijay who are both standing outside the door peeping inside.

So,how will these three react on monday's episode? I guess Uday is not coming to Maanyata-Jai room this time.

So, firstly Vijay and Jai : Both will act all scared oohh aaah ouch eeech types 😆 Vijay with wierdo dialogues and equally wierdo expressions..

Then Unnati : I always wanted (still want)Unnati to bond with Maanyata. They can bond together-because both of them aren't selfish. But i am little apprehensive as to how Unnati will react seeing Maanyata's makeover of her room. I mean Maanyata is going to be her bhai's wife,so how will Unnati take over Maanyata's life style??

As for me when I saw the way she just changed the room,it was not much pleasing. I want Unnati to see the good side of maanyata and i hope the creatives bond unnati and maanyata. Maanyata doesn't have another friend in Rajmahal.

What say?.. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
there was no uday in the precap i just hate that 😡
shaf13 thumbnail
cv's ko smjh hi nahi arha hai agay krna kia hai 😡 uday ko j aur manyata donon ki good books mai rehna hai isliye uday gayb hogya hai uday manyata aur j se akele akele milega jb j se milega tou manyata nahi hogi aur jb manyata se tb j nahi hogi

cv's will u stop playing mind games 😡

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaf13

don't worry my shaf 😳 Uday'll uski 'hone waali maharani' se akele mai milna pasand karega... 😉   yeh comedy circus waale J aur Vijay ke saat nai 😆 😆 
shaf13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

don't worry my shaf 😳 Uday'll uski 'hone waali maharani' se akele mai milna pasand karega... 😉   yeh comedy circus waale J aur Vijay ke saat nai 😆 😆 

uday is a clever person he ran away cuz he wants to b in good books of both j and manyata
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

cv's ko smjh hi nahi arha hai agay krna kia hai 😡 uday ko j aur manyata donon ki good books mai rehna hai isliye uday gayb hogya hai uday manyata aur j se akele akele milega jb j se milega tou manyata nahi hogi aur jb manyata se tb j nahi hogi

cv's will u stop playing mind games 😡

Ya..and seriously speaking i hate it when uday gives J importance. I mean he goes too near her and talks and i can't handle all that 😕  Uday told Unnati that he doesnt' like J,he better stick to that.

He is using J as a pawn who will dance as he tells. But Maanyata isn't like that 😛 and tht will blossom up the love between both of them 😳
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

chill buddy. It's only precap. Picture abhi bhi baki hai mere dosth:-)
shaf13 thumbnail
n by the way have u watched that clip on the sets of DEK manyata is saying chiki n soni will come to rajmahal to meet me n they will arrange a phone call for me so that i can talk to akash 😡
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Originally posted by: whitewitch

chill buddy. It's only precap. Picture abhi bhi baki hai mere dosth:-)

yup...hope so..when its uday and maanyata in the talk we cannot do any compromise...⭐️
shaf13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

Ya..and seriously speaking i hate it when uday gives J importance. I mean he goes too near her and talks and i can't handle all that 😕  Uday told Unnati that he doesnt' like J,he better stick to that.

He is using J as a pawn who will dance as he tells. But Maanyata isn't like that 😛 and tht will blossom up the love between both of them 😳

but the way uday talked to his dad yesterday that he got a back up plan if not manyata then j mje pasand nahi aya how can he say that ?

he really gives more n more importance to j dis should b stopped asap otherwise i ll go mad