SS: A Thorn In The Heart (Part 7)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
How did you guys like part 6? 
Here is the next part. 
Part 7
'I'm coming Anjaliji,' Khushi said to Anjali.She went to Anjali and Anjali told her that Arnav hadn't taken his medicine today, if he didn't take it then he would be ill. Khushi took the medicine and a cup of water, went up to his room. She knocked on the door,
'Arnav can I come in?'
'Yes.' 
'Why didn't you take your medicine?'
'I forgot because I was thinking of you.'
'Well take it now please because I don't want to be the reason you could be ill,' Arnav took the medicine from her hand and took it. She felt bad for being the reason Arnav could've been ill. She walked away but Arnav said,
'Khushi wait. I want to say thank you for looking after me.'
'It's no problem to look after my fiance, after all what would I do without you?'
'You would have to live without me, you would have to move on.'
'How can I forget you ever? Please don't say that,' tears filled her eyes. She knew she would die without him.
'I'm sorry, Khushi,' he walked up to her and brushed her tears away with his finger. She held him like her life depended on it, she knew that he was her life and he was her hope. He hugged her and kissed her head. She felt safe in his arms. She forgot everything in his arms and it was just about him and her together.

Anjali saw all of this, she was happy with the man that her brother had become. He was happy and her mum would've been happy too. He loved Khushi with all his heart, and Khushi loved him too. Then Arnav saw his Di at the door and suddenly felt nervous. He whispered in Khushi's ear,
'Di is at the door,' they broke from the hug and she stepped away from him.
'You two are so sweet together,' this made Khushi blush. Then behind Anjali Shyam stepped out and Arnav suddenly saw red and Khushi felt her face turn red with anger. Shyam was jealous of Arnav as he had the one thing he would never have no matter how much he wanted her, Khushi.
'Shyam, you should have seen these two, they were so sweet,' lovingly said Anjali. Shyam was so jealous and angry. 
'We will go now to leave you in peace,' jokingly said Anjali. 
'Arnav please can we get revenge on Shyam now because he can not play with Di's feelings like this. I can't stand this,' pleaded Khushi.
'We will Khushi. Did you think of an idea?'
'Yes I did. We should make sure that Di see's the real way of her husband by setting him up. I will be alone in a room and someone tells Shyam to come and get me and I threaten him by saying I will tell Di everything and if I know him he will hurt me in some way or the other and throughout this whole thing Di should be watching and after we should break it to her gently. We could just tell her but she may not believe us which is why adding my plan makes sure she has seen him. What do you think?'
'It is a good idea. I am really happy now.'
'Why?'
'My to-be-wife is not only beautiful, cheeky but she is also very smart. She is perfect,' Khushi blushed at this. 
'My to-be-husband is perfect too,' she hugged Arnav after this comment. Arnav led her to the wall where he held her waist and kissed her lips again, she held his neck and pulled at his hair. They again felt the surge of electricity move down each other. They then pulled away from each other and looked into each other's eyes to see so much love and hope in each other's eyes. They were head over heels in love with each other.
How was it? Comment below. PM me any ideas for the next part I will be happy to put them into my SS.