Navya

Married navya's look

Sohal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am very happy that navya anant are getting married soon.now i am just thinking about navya's look after marriage.I think she will look very beautiful and flowered in anarkali suites with curly hair.saari should be off and on.what you think guys.please share navya's prospective looks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achuani_shamya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya..me too exited😊...but will these loonies allow our chweety navya to wear anarkali and all😡...sari aur oopar se pallu😒...cant imagine...
lets wait n watch...aakhir nai soch laegi hamari navya👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
-Nuts- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
she would look gorgeous in a sari, albeit. but i'd rather see her in her good old salwar suits...nothing like those...suits her to the T😊somya can carry herself very well in whatever she wears, so there's problem in that. but oh yes, she'd be literally killing anant with her beauty day after day!😆poor guy!
anya.ss.sf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
soumya  should  beautifull  in  saree,  let  see

cv s   should  give  her   adorable  luk  &   new  hairstyle😃
parul_anya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lets c... acc 2 loonies... sari should b in
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
navya will gorgeous in ny looks bt den salwars i dunt think after wedding. only sarees i guess coz her sasuraal s different frm others as loonies r her sasuraal wale.. bt watever saree she wears it shud b simple n beautiful with less works. nt heavy ones like other ladies in loonies..
sureesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she looks good in all dresses
dramas.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya... dying to c their life after marriage
Beautie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya me too very excited abt the marriage track...jaldi yeh office track katam hojaye ...navya should wear a lahenga...not a saree...cvs plzz we want her to look very beautiful...i dont want her to wear something very simply...not too much jewelry like in other shows..cvs dont show kanjoosi in the wedding now.
Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I too excited to see AnYa after marriage.. Its impossible for navya to wear anarkali at loonies home, so she ll wear simple sarees like she wore for an engage with simple jewels... May be In room she may wear😉😉