Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
its request plzz dont call juhi as chuhi its not allowed  and many members got warning for it  i will report then mod take action isse accha hai kii aap log khud hi edit kar de
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lolll

well...being on national television...and saying it to ppl who u have become close to just in the past 2 months is kinda ridiculous, i agree...even if u consider them ur bro/sis/bestfriend watever...

however, in real life, away from cameras and away from other people...knowing someone ALL your life, i dont think its THAT big of an issue...it can be awkward yes, but it happens...i remember saying something of that sort to my brother just to disgust him, and he was like "yo, too much information, i did NOT need to know that"...and i was like muaahahaha...but then again ive known him for 20 years, grew up with him...toh mazaak mein kabhi ho jaata hai...however if anyone else was sitting there with us, even my mom...i would never say such things...so juhi saying that to sky (who she bonded with in just the past 2 months) that too infront of cameras and the whole world watching was pretty disgusting...
Edited by srk_lover - 12 years ago
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cruiser51

Well...everyone has his own take on things.You have a right to stick to your beliefs...I do feel, just like a lot of members in this thread have said, it is indeed odd that a lady is saying on TV to a man...Mujhe susu aa raha hai!πŸ˜›

cruiser just read on another thread where someone feels u r juhis husband sachin...kuch bhi ho u defly cant be sachin i can tell πŸ˜†
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

its request plzz dont call juhi as chuhi its not allowed  and many members got warning for it  i will report then mod take action isse accha hai kii aap log khud hi edit kar de

not to call juhi as choohi. ok fine. but is it allowed to call names to other housemates πŸ˜‰
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
in malaysia milk is called susuπŸ˜†
boredsoul thumbnail
You are wrong cruiserji , its not decent even between couples

We normal ppl stop saying things like susu aa raha hai around 1st standard

You should have added the foto when she said that not that i am dying to see her but your photos are always a treat to watch
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
IT WAS IN THE DARK , WHEN SHE SAID ABT SUSU
boredsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: happyviewer

in malaysia milk is called susuπŸ˜†

Dont let juhi know this phir toh wo susu bhi chupane lagegi πŸ˜›
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: fast trak

not to call juhi as choohi. ok fine. but is it allowed to call names to other housemates πŸ˜‰

no...it is not allowed for anybodyπŸ˜‰  and anybody can complain abt it..i have complained millions of time for same juhi,chuhi thing and mod taken action on it  so thats why today i requested members personally because same thing repeating by different members again and again  as they they see other people calling juhi as choohi
Originally posted by: fire_gun

Just curiious if you ever watched pati patni aur woh?