Su-Su aa raha hai... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I always dislike her conversation!!
Lol Juhi and her weird things...😆 I mean isn't it gross to say such things infront of your male friends...yucckkk.
Originally posted by chandnisahar

this time bigg boss is unlimited package for vulgarity and dirty talking.there r so many words that we can nor speak infront of public and even in friends that these people speak infront of all.

I am afraid I have to agree with you.

Especially disgusting are cam close ups when BB gives tasks like ramp walk-dance etc. Creepy!😕
u can tell it np but u dont need to announce it on national television ðŸ˜†

aisa kaunsa special thing karne jaa rahi hai jo kisiko pata nahi hai ...isne waise bhi in her entire stay has done nothing more than susu , sleeping and eating  ðŸ˜†
Yaar where are you looking for good manners and basic etiquette??? Juhi and Sky??? What about them tells you that they are from civil society...😆

nothing bad about them amazes me anymore...kuch acha kare toh it will be strange ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by fast trak

u can tell it np but u dont need to announce it on national television ðŸ˜†

aisa kaunsa special thing karne jaa rahi hai jo kisiko pata nahi hai ...isne waise bhi in her entire stay has done nothing more than susu , sleeping and eating  ðŸ˜†
they r 24 hrs on national television..they cant be conscious all the time..
Originally posted by fire_gun

they r 24 hrs on national television..they cant be conscious all the time..

Well...not to go far...in yesterday's episode only, (yeah same susu aa raha hai one), earlier in the day Kid Sid is seen having a conversation with Juhi ji and she admonishes him for forgetting that he is on National TV and is careless with words...she goes on to say that whole world is watching them and because of the words that he speaks while fighting, people would make conclusions regarding his class and background...(Not exactly in these words, but this is the exact gist of Professor Juhi's sermon).

She, more than any one else in that house, is conscious that every word can get across to viewers, its just that she is unable to control her tongue and natural way of speaking and thats why,  from time to time accusations of others being DO-GALE...Pooja Mishra STUPID PERSON...and MAIN AAYI--SUSU AA RAHA HAI...nikal jaata hai munh se!😛
Originally posted by Akki

Sky ka defense sun ke Chuhi ko su-su aagaya! ðŸ˜†

Now thats original!😛
Originally posted by cruiser51

Well...not to go far...in yesterday's episode only, (yeah same susu aa raha hai one), earlier in the day Kid Sid is seen having a conversation with Juhi ji and she admonishes him for forgetting that he is on National TV and is careless with words...she goes on to say that whole world is watching them and because of the words that he speaks while fighting, people would make conclusions regarding his class and background...(Not exactly in these words, but this is the exact gist of Professor Juhi's sermon).

She, more than any one else in that house, is conscious that every word can get across to viewers, its just that she is unable to control her tongue and natural way of speaking and thats why,  from time to time accusations of others being DO-GALE...Pooja Mishra STUPID PERSON...and MAIN AAYI--SUSU AA RAHA HAI...nikal jaata hai munh se!😛
i reall dont think its big issue u r overeating abt bathroom thing..may b thats how she says..i didn;t found anything wrong
Originally posted by fire_gun

i reall dont think its big issue u r overeating abt bathroom thing..may b thats how she says..i didn;t found anything wrong

Well...everyone has his own take on things.You have a right to stick to your beliefs...I do feel, just like a lot of members in this thread have said, it is indeed odd that a lady is saying on TV to a man...Mujhe susu aa raha hai!😛