Bigg Boss Season 5

Su-Su aa raha hai...

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
May be a wife has that kind of a comfort zone with her husband and vice versa, that perhaps, they can say to each other,"Wait...I am off for Su-Su..and be back soon..."

Honestly, I felt like puking when during her late night conversation with Sky, to escape to loo, Juhi Parmar said,"Main aati hoon...SUSU AA RAHA HAI!" 🤢

Positive yuckkk for me atleast!
🤢
Edited by cruiser51 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg !!
i swear thats exactly what i thought
i dont even say that in front of girl frnds 
ewww
natasha.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mene suna hi nh ðŸ¥±... lolz... ye bolne ki bat h
oh thats fine for me..not a big deal
chandnisahar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this time bigg boss is unlimited package for vulgarity and dirty talking.there r so many words that we can nor speak infront of public and even in friends that these people speak infront of all.
Originally posted by: cruiser51

May be a wife has that kind of a comfort zone with her husband and vice versa, that perhaps, they can say to each other,"Wait...I am off for Su-Su..and be back soon..."

Honestly, I felt like puking when during her late night conversation with Sky, to escape to loo, Juhi Parmar said,"Main aati hoon...SUSU AA RAHA HAI!" 🤢

Positive yuckkk for me atleast!
🤢

@Dark , that bulldozer does not use Diapers ..?😆
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MahekFTW

omg !!

i swear thats exactly what i thought
i dont even say that in front of girl frnds 
ewww

I mean, she can just say,"Wait Sky, I will be back in a moment...'', right?

Actually if you observe her, every time some chocolate or cake is sent inside the home she goes squeaky in that disgusting kiddish voice,"O...Toklate aayi hai...main toh Do Toklate loonga..." (O' Chocolates have come, I shall have atleast 2 of them..."

This Susu thing is an extension of that 'pyaara baby' stupid behavior. The lady genuinely thinks she sounds cute doing all this!🤣
Edited by cruiser51 - 12 years ago
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was very off-putting to say the least...and they could've edited it out too...

taurus27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
These guys are sick characters. Juhi acts as if she the holiest person on earth. But look at the way she and the sl** were bi**ing about Shonali.

And Sky is such a weirdo that no one should ever contradict him, including.his precious sis. Bunch of weirdos.
Edited by taurus27 - 12 years ago
taurus27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cruiser51

I mean, she can just say,"Wait Sky, I will be back in a moment...'', right?

Actually if you observe her, every time some chocolate or cake is sent inside the home she goes squeaky in that disgusting kiddish voice,"O...Toklate aayi hai...main toh Do Toklate loonga..." (O' Chocolates have come, I shall have atleast 2 of them..."

This Susu thing is an extension of that 'pyaara baby' stupid behavior. The lady genuinely thinks she sounds cute doing all this!🤣

Well, you can't blame her for it. She learnt it from her guru maiyya Kishmish kukoo devi 😆